GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Bella fight so much ? She was a tiny little girl and CW is a big 225 1b man .... did someone else smother her and not have as much strength as was used for SW and Celeste? Bella’s death is the one dominator with the deaths that stands out to me ....even if she was awake and standing up , she was no match for a large man. I doubt she would have been able to fight so much .... sends shivers down my spine. Is that why CW had his quickie guilty plea?

Poor beautiful little girl *advertiser censored*

It crossed my mind also.

Ok, let me start by saying this entire situation is awful. CW is unbelievable and selfish AF. I also think of NK as a home wrecker and she knew she was with a married man.
This is such a sad, sad situation.

I must preface this next remark by stating that while I have watched/listened to the videos, I have not yet read the discovery docs, because I cannot for the life of me find the freakin link, and I’m not a Websleuths n00b either. Maybe it’s because I’m using an iPad instead of a PC, I dunno. If anyone could point me to the links, I would be forever grateful. There are a lot of threads to go through and the night is only getting shorter!

With all of that said, while I’m reading through these comments about both “vocal fry” and NK seeming to be deceptive in her interviews.......I can’t help but speak from experience. Truly, not to defend her, just to be fair and give folks the benefit of the doubt. If this issue was in front of a jury, (clearly it wouldn’t be, just hear me out), this “testimony” could be considered reasonable doubt.

This vocal fry thing happens to me often. I have allergies and I am not being deceptive to anyone when it happens, my throat is simply dry and needs water. I noticed that she asked for water at one point in the interview and I understand the feeling 100%. Just saying it’s possible this happens to her. CO is really dry in the winter......

As for “knowing something” because she is openly talking to the detective about her life and comes off as self centered.......I feel like I would be exactly the same. I wouldn’t want my private business and texts to be scrutinized by the public (though I won’t lie, I am glad it was released!) and I’m not proud of it, but I have been the girl that dated a guy that was married and he swore up and down he was about to get divorced. Vulnerable women will believe some wild tales to keep the happy vision of life with their almost single guy that is crazy about her. I also deleted every trace of the guy when I realized he wasn’t going to get divorced. If he had suddenly ended up being the center of a murder investigation and I knew that my private texts were going to be read by everyone, I might have deleted those texts too. Especially if they were embarrassing. I do have a career to protect......

I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying it could be possible she is completely innocent of any knowledge of the murders. As they say, a home wrecker does not automatically mean she is deceptive because she knows more about the murders than she is letting on. I found her to seem credible and forthcoming, albeit kind of defensive. Can’t say I wouldn’t be on the defensive a bit, too.

Unless there are other docs that prove otherwise, of course. If I could ever find the links, I would know! Lol

All imo, respectfully
No one is implying that her deception in the interviews means she had any prior knowledge of the murders. There is strong opinion, of which I agree, that her decision to delete possibly very pertinent information when LE is involved in a case of a missing woman and two children for the sake of her image/reputation is morally bankrupt, lives are more important, doing the right thing is more important. Her deception in the interview lies in her portrayal of the affair with CW, she was not quite the innocent bystander so to speak, as she tried to present herself. She was deceptive by having an affair, she was deceptive by deleting texts, she was deceptive in her answers to LE about her relationship with CW. None of this deception points to any culpability in the crime but it does point to what type of person she is.

MOO

Last edited:
I remember during the years of the Caylee Anthony case, feeling this weird sense of regret. Just this longing for it not to be true. For it not have happened to her. Just looking at how alive she was. And how vulnerable.

Anyone get that feeling during these cases? Like you have this almost physical urge to reach in and turn back time and stop it. And a funny feeling that you can't?

yes

That's exactly what I first thought but I think Chris was too dumb to realize it. Too bad, he wasted all that effort in lying and telling her Shanann didn't want to work it out. All he needed to do was insist that he loved NK more than he has ever loved anyone, and he is getting divorced no matter what Shanann thinks. Would have saved him a lot of effort.
I think Shan’ann would have divorced him in a heartbeat. He never even told her about Nicole.

I realized earlier that NK not only impeded the investigation but by deleting evidence and trying to cover up her involvement in CW's life, she was inadvertently attempting to deny SW's family with answers. They deserve to know what led to their loved ones' murders. They deserve to know why CW's behavior changed, why he ignored SW in NC, why he was cold to the girls. They deserve to know the answer to SW's confusion when she is telling her friends "he's changed" "he doesn't want the baby" "he's a different person from 6 weeks ago" (paraphrasing).

They deserved answers. And NK would have been content having never helped them learn these answers (including her affair) if it meant she got out of the situation unscathed. God forbid the world see her texts and search history. It seems so much worse when I view it from that lense. Her survivalist attitude.

Omg just saw a few pictures. One was of the site shanann was burried. There are sunflowers there. Did this sicko take a pic to send to nk that was at the burial site?!?!? I recall in the documents he took a pic on monday of a sunflower and sent it to nk

APOLOGIES FOR PREVIOUS POSTS: my keyboard froze up :confused:

Given NK’s
1)documented lies in 4 interviews,
2)lack of any concern or remorse for the victims
3) repeated commands to CW to FiX “this”
4) widespread deletion of evidence all the way back to August 2017
5) repeated statements that she doesn’t want a man “who already has a life/ kids” but continuing her affair with CW
6) whining about coming second to his children/ her annoyance at him having to deal with them instead of her
7) pushing him about selling his home, his 401k amount, how hard it is to pay for the expenses of his wife and all those kids! Etc etc ( money taken away from their fun time)
8) the timing of the FaceTime convo on Sunday night when CW was washing sheets that “smelled”
9) and the fact SHE is the MOTIVE for the murders,

Have we seen ANY evidence that she did NOT conspire w CW/ talk him into remove the obstacles to their relationship and future— his family??

I think LE may be preparing some serious charges against her. There are a lot of interviews, deleted texts, all the DNA results and the entire “secret calculator” app info missing. All her work emails and work computer, home IPAD etc searches are missing. All of which were gotten by search warrant ( not a cooperative handover).

I believe she DID conspire to eliminate his family. It was her ultimate win and obsessive sexual adrenaline rush. Her anger at him is that he screwed up the plan so badly. She knew his wife was pregnant. She knew everything. I don’t think she’s humiliated at all. None. Zero. Her concern is capitalizing monetarily now and making a name for herself.

She’s a stone cold narcissistic sociopath.
Yes, she's furious with CW. She appears to be a person who possesses some traits similar to CW, and therefore knows how to "play the game". Hence I don't believe she was fooled by him. The fact that he mucked up the "disappearance" big-time would be a good reason to be angry if your theory is correct. Makes sense to me. MOO

gitana 1,
Thank you for answering this question .
(Is the DA's office allowed to remove certain facts in the discovery documents
before being released to the public?)

During LE's interviewed with NK, she had worries being protrayed in a bad light.
All emails, phone conversations between herself and CW, googling wedding dress,
questions on sexual acts, marrying you mistress, to book deals.
I understood all information presented in this case, had to be included in the discovery documents.

It's a public record and if someone files a public record request they have to produce it unless they have a compelling reason. CO I've learned is pretty stringent about that.

Ok, let me start by saying this entire situation is awful. CW is unbelievable and selfish AF. I also think of NK as a home wrecker and she knew she was with a married man.
This is such a sad, sad situation.

I must preface this next remark by stating that while I have watched/listened to the videos, I have not yet read the discovery docs, because I cannot for the life of me find the freakin link, and I’m not a Websleuths n00b either. Maybe it’s because I’m using an iPad instead of a PC, I dunno. If anyone could point me to the links, I would be forever grateful. There are a lot of threads to go through and the night is only getting shorter!

With all of that said, while I’m reading through these comments about both “vocal fry” and NK seeming to be deceptive in her interviews.......I can’t help but speak from experience. Truly, not to defend her, just to be fair and give folks the benefit of the doubt. If this issue was in front of a jury, (clearly it wouldn’t be, just hear me out), this “testimony” could be considered reasonable doubt.

This vocal fry thing happens to me often. I have allergies and I am not being deceptive to anyone when it happens, my throat is simply dry and needs water. I noticed that she asked for water at one point in the interview and I understand the feeling 100%. Just saying it’s possible this happens to her. CO is really dry in the winter......

As for “knowing something” because she is openly talking to the detective about her life and comes off as self centered.......I feel like I would be exactly the same. I wouldn’t want my private business and texts to be scrutinized by the public (though I won’t lie, I am glad it was released!) and I’m not proud of it, but I have been the girl that dated a guy that was married and he swore up and down he was about to get divorced. Vulnerable women will believe some wild tales to keep the happy vision of life with their almost single guy that is crazy about her. I also deleted every trace of the guy when I realized he wasn’t going to get divorced. If he had suddenly ended up being the center of a murder investigation and I knew that my private texts were going to be read by everyone, I might have deleted those texts too. Especially if they were embarrassing. I do have a career to protect......

I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying it could be possible she is completely innocent of any knowledge of the murders. As they say, a home wrecker does not automatically mean she is deceptive because she knows more about the murders than she is letting on. I found her to seem credible and forthcoming, albeit kind of defensive. Can’t say I wouldn’t be on the defensive a bit, too.

Unless there are other docs that prove otherwise, of course. If I could ever find the links, I would know! Lol

All imo, respectfully

See if this link works for you. You may be able to get it to work if you have a google or gmail account.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16JKE6DEzoOBQUGhiyjJqzX-ZhKLn9R9o/view

So

So, because you would be terribly embarrassed, you would delete your texts knowing a mother who is pregnant and her two small children are MISSING? But they don’t matter as long as you protect your career? Well okay then!!! NO WORDS!

Look, I’m just being honest. Again, I’m not saying it’s right or defending her at all, I just found myself remembering what that situation was like. He lied to me and I believed it.

Her texting nude photos (which I would never do, btw) has nothing to do with where the kids and wife are. Other than the fact that he is a cheating husband. Which can be proven without airing all the sext msgs.

Again, I am on your side, please don’t hate. I’m truly just saying, if that was me, and I was completely innocent, y’all would all think my dry vocal cords mean I’m guilty. That’s all.

And I wouldn’t want my sexts, which I was duped into thinking were going to be private, to be released to everyone in creation.....again I would never send sexts to begin with, I am just making a point.

I would also be demanding a polygraph to prove I had nothing to do with it, for the record.

But, my post isn’t really about whether or not I think she had knowledge, rather it’s about the posts I’ve read that seem to point to guilt based on these two factors that I feel could be explained. The throat thing legit happens to me all the time. I’m not doing it on purpose.

It is indeed discouraging and disheartening to see so much immorality in the world today. People are so self- consumed. There is alot of it in this case, that's for sure. Yet many people crave a "story" like this. But it can also make us appreciate what's good in our own lives and others. We just don't see too much of it here. Unfortunately goodness does not always prevail.

My family history sounds similar to yours! That's some story about your Great Grandfather. I'm fascinated in the time period when Franco was in power. There are a lot of interesting war stories on my dad's side too. My mom's side are from Italy, and it was her mom that gave her the advice my mom gave me. I was a little rebellious as a kid but as an adult developed strong morals. It stays with you for life if you are raised that way.

What happened with the Watts family? They are apparently religious. We have witnessed a lack of morals from each one of them. What could have happened in this family to lead to their son committing such a horrible act? I hope eventually someone digs deep into the family history and dynamics to help us better understand.

Great questions and interesting family history!

I guess just family dysfunction. But question: Does dysfunction erase a person's ability to be moral or ethical?

On another note, some of the worst people I've met have pretended to be religious. It gives them a pious cover for being cruel.

Very true! I totally had that thought too. Because I WAS in my 20s.....now I’m in my late 30s and thought processes do change considerably in that time frame.

I am a girl that likes facts. Where are the lies referenced? That’s part of my issue.....I can’t find the docs to read for myself!

If you go to the "located persons" section and click on the media section the links start appearing around the 19th.

Lies? She said she had no social media. Didn't do that stuff. People here found her archived social media early on.

She said she didn't start becoming interested in him until late June. But she googled him in August 2017 and her in January 2018.

She said she didn't know Shanann was pregnant. But she did a Facebook search on 8-4-18 of Shanann and by then there were MULTIPLE, repeated posts about Shanann's pregnancy and her marriage.

She sad she barely knew CW and had just started dating. Yet she was micromanaging his diet, knew a lot about his finances, had been inside his home, knew his child's nickname, and talked about how she couldn't see him when the kids were around. However, his kids were gone for pretty much the whole time she claims they were dating.

Look, I’m just being honest. Again, I’m not saying it’s right or defending her at all, I just found myself remembering what that situation was like. He lied to me and I believed it.

Her texting nude photos (which I would never do, btw) has nothing to do with where the kids and wife are. Other than the fact that he is a cheating husband. Which can be proven without airing all the sext msgs.

Again, I am on your side, please don’t hate. I’m truly just saying, if that was me, and I was completely innocent, y’all would all think my dry vocal cords mean I’m guilty. That’s all.

And I wouldn’t want my sexts, which I was duped into thinking were going to be private, to be released to everyone in creation.....again I would never send sexts to begin with, I am just making a point.

I would also be demanding a polygraph to prove I had nothing to do with it, for the record.

But, my post isn’t really about whether or not I think she had knowledge, rather it’s about the posts I’ve read that seem to point to guilt based on these two factors that I feel could be explained. The throat thing legit happens to me all the time. I’m not doing it on purpose.
I've seen exactly the opposite of what you're claiming.

I've seen people say her voice is annoying and they don't like her affair, but that the hampering of a quadruple murder investigation is what makes them dislike her and distrust her.

I have not seen one single post ever saying vocal fry = guilt or affair = guilt and I've been here since day 1 of this case.

Moo

Edit to fix mistake

she disgusts me
but at the end of the day I want her to see things from shananns eyes.
she owes her that much.
so we have to afford her a beautiful future to get there.

its hard to reconcile but she wont ever own her behaviour until she experience true love and a family herself.
its all been bad arse fun and games so far.
I had her pegged with the shock of the text to her friend about eating pussy and telling him to work on his marriage while sending him nude selfies.
shes just low gutter trash.

the opposite to shanann. classy, positive, pure, sunshine

moo

It's true. Sometimes the greatest justice is a good life and the resultant understanding. You make a very profound point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member