GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost done listening to the LE & CW interrogation. He is pretty scared and made up the SW killing the girls story so quick didn’t he! The crying was for himself, IMO.
I just watched the part where he is explaining to them where the bodies are after he talked to his dad. It got cut off yesterday when I tried to watch it. Just when I thought Chris was incapable of feeling any regret or emotion. I've been waiting all this time to see a genuine reaction. Some sign that he actually feels the gravity of what he has done. The moment when it all hits him, and he breaks down in sobs of despair and shame and real grief.

It finally happened! The moment LE suggests a co-worker go to the site where he dumped the bodies. His body is shaking as he says, " no, no, no!" Everybody thinks I'm a good guy!" He breaks down in sobs as the realization finally hits him. After all this time. Everyone is going to find out that he's not such a good guy after all. Devastating.

I am almost done listening to the LE & CW interrogation. He is pretty scared and made up the SW killing the girls story so quick didn’t he! The crying was for himself, IMO.

And maybe shame in front of his father. I think he was more concerned about what his family would think than he was about never seeing his sweet babies again.

Little darlings.

That's exactly what I first thought but I think Chris was too dumb to realize it. Too bad, he wasted all that effort in lying and telling her Shanann didn't want to work it out. All he needed to do was insist that he loved NK more than he has ever loved anyone, and he is getting divorced no matter what Shanann thinks. Would have saved him a lot of effort.

Ohhh! That's possible.

If you go to the "located persons" section and click on the media section the links start appearing around the 19th.

Lies? She said she had no social media. Didn't do that stuff. People here found her archived social media early on.

She said she didn't start becoming interested in him until late June. But she googled him in August 2017 and her in January 2018.

She said she didn't know Shanann was pregnant. But she did a Facebook search on 8-4-18 of Shanann and by then there were MULTIPLE, repeated posts about Shanann's pregnancy and her marriage.

She sad she barely knew CW and had just started dating. Yet she was micromanaging his diet, knew a lot about his finances, had been inside his home, knew his child's nickname, and talked about how she couldn't see him when the kids were around. However, his kids were gone for pretty much the whole time she claims they were dating.

Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for! I just knew there had to be more, I was just having trouble finding it. Thanks for the help. These are definitely valid concerns!!

Last edited:
Wow. Thank you so much!! I guess that family history has had a big effect on me. I know I often think about what I would do in such a situation as they experienced. Would I be as courageous? Or as scared yet determined?

I really hope so.

It makes me happy to know they were not in the minority. For example, I think most people between the ages of 15-30 in Holland at that time were Dutch Underground members. A ton of them.

And in case any of you are like me and feel exhausted by the parade of degenerates we've seen in this case, and feel demoralized by humankind, just google some natural disaster videos and see how total strangers JUMP to risk their very lives to save others.

I do firmly believe most people are good and decent. Just like the Rzuceks.

Here is an example of TOTAL strangers coming instantly together to save one another. The video is mostly audio and was recorded by a young man and his friend who had to pull over and take shelter in a convenience store due to alerts from the news. They're talking to the store manager trying to figure out what to do. And then the tornado hits.

Makes me cry every time. (The store was decimated Btw).

And in every earthquake or tornado video you see people emerge from the wreckage to IMMEDIATELY and automatically go to their neighbor's and start digging.

People are good. I have to remind myself of that with something like this video, now and then, to shake of the grossness of cases like these.
It’s true there were a lot of heroes during that time, everyday folks who knew what is important and right from wrong and had a sense of duty and love of their fellow man. It’s all around us but unfortunately we hear only the bad news every day. And yes the degenerates are growing in number and trying to see how much lower and degraded they can become. And there is so much hate and division. I don’t get it. I mean, I have had hard trials in my life and yes I am older and from a different generation, and certainly have made some bad decisions. What I cannot understand is how one human being can hurt another one. I can’t go there.

I watched that video from Joplin. I remember the stories and pictures. It really does something to you to see folks come together and realize what is important. I used to live in Texas on the Gulf coast, and I have seen some awful things from the hurricanes. Just today there was a strong earthquake in Anchorage and those folks are in winter and have only a couple hours of daylight and many lost power!

So how does a person become so narcissistic that only his/her self gratification is important? We have so much to be grateful for.

Too bad CW thought he could wipe out those beautiful lives. And too bad NK thinks we should care whether she is embarrassed.

No one is implying that her deception in the interviews means she had any prior knowledge of the murders. There is strong opinion, of which I agree, that her decision to delete possibly very pertinent information when LE is involved in a case of a missing woman and two children for the sake of her image/reputation is morally bankrupt, lives are more important, doing the right thing is more important. Her deception in the interview lies in her portrayal of the affair with CW, she was not quite the innocent bystander so to speak, as she tried to present herself. She was deceptive by having an affair, she was deceptive by deleting texts, she was deceptive in her answers to LE about her relationship with CW. None of this deception points to any culpability in the crime but it does point to what type of person she is.

MOO

Well said.

NK said in the docs released earlier that CW facetimed her after the murders, he was on a bare mattress and was staring/fixated on her. I keep remembering it as a "blue mattress" but I can't find it now to verify. Am I remembering correctly that a color was mentioned? Because if you scroll down halfway there's a video of LE testing the baby monitor. The mattresses are bare. The master mattress is white. It appears the children's mattresses are white too. (Although they could be a pale blue.) So he either facetimed her from the basement or possibly one of the children's bedroom.
He wasn't in the basement cause there was no TV down there and NK said she thought it was weird he had the TV on when the girls would have been sleeping. Had he already killed the kids? hmmmm

Look, I’m just being honest. Again, I’m not saying it’s right or defending her at all, I just found myself remembering what that situation was like. He lied to me and I believed it.

Her texting nude photos (which I would never do, btw) has nothing to do with where the kids and wife are. Other than the fact that he is a cheating husband. Which can be proven without airing all the sext msgs.

Again, I am on your side, please don’t hate. I’m truly just saying, if that was me, and I was completely innocent, y’all would all think my dry vocal cords mean I’m guilty. That’s all.

And I wouldn’t want my sexts, which I was duped into thinking were going to be private, to be released to everyone in creation.....again I would never send sexts to begin with, I am just making a point.

I would also be demanding a polygraph to prove I had nothing to do with it, for the record.

But, my post isn’t really about whether or not I think she had knowledge, rather it’s about the posts I’ve read that seem to point to guilt based on these two factors that I feel could be explained. The throat thing legit happens to me all the time. I’m not doing it on purpose.

Her voice was annoying to me, but I think it was mainly because she rambled on and took over the conversation when asked a question. We watch "48 Hours" and a lot of true crime at my house which include a lot of police interviews. Rarely do I see anyone talk and go on like she does in her interview. I realize they were letting NK talk. But I would catch myself thinking, "Well, it her took 5 minutes to answer that question" and most of that 5 min. contained minimal important info. The detective could barely get the question out before the words started racing out of her mouth. It's a good thing NK did not have to testify in court because she would need a lot of coaching and prepping beforehand as to just answering the question asked.

Last edited:
Look, I’m just being honest. Again, I’m not saying it’s right or defending her at all, I just found myself remembering what that situation was like. He lied to me and I believed it.

Her texting nude photos (which I would never do, btw) has nothing to do with where the kids and wife are. Other than the fact that he is a cheating husband. Which can be proven without airing all the sext msgs.

Again, I am on your side, please don’t hate. I’m truly just saying, if that was me, and I was completely innocent, y’all would all think my dry vocal cords mean I’m guilty. That’s all.

And I wouldn’t want my sexts, which I was duped into thinking were going to be private, to be released to everyone in creation.....again I would never send sexts to begin with, I am just making a point.

I would also be demanding a polygraph to prove I had nothing to do with it, for the record.

But, my post isn’t really about whether or not I think she had knowledge, rather it’s about the posts I’ve read that seem to point to guilt based on these two factors that I feel could be explained. The throat thing legit happens to me all the time. I’m not doing it on purpose.
Their sexting to each other may not tell where the wife and kids are but at the time of her scrubbing all the info they are at the beginning of the investigation, trying to find motive, any information that could help the investigation. She was possibly ground zero for motive. The sexting/nude pictures is very relevant to show the degree of their involvement with each other along with the text communications between them. This was not a casual fling. As to how her voice sounds, I don’t care if she if she hummed the answers out of her arse as long as she was telling the truth.

News media makes me so mad!!! WHY do they not clarify that Shanann did NOT murder her girls?????
People who haven't been closely following this will think that she killed them! Arrrgh

I noticed when watching this video that HLN has an episode on the Watts case coming up:

FAMILY MASSACRE
CHRIS WATTS EXPOSED
Friday, December 7, 8 pm EST
View attachment 157890

I noticed when watching this video that HLN has an episode on the Watts case coming up:

FAMILY MASSACRE
CHRIS WATTS EXPOSED
Friday, December 7, 8 pm EST
View attachment 157890

Seriously, people may have made a flippant comment or two about her vocal fry and stuff but no one is saying she's guilty of murder because of the way her voice sounds.

I think there may be a couple who are speculating about whether she is complicit but most of us are simply shocked by her lack of empathy and her willingness to cover up evidence in a murder case in order to spare herself embarrassment.

He wasn't in the basement cause there was no TV down there and NK said she thought it was weird he had the TV on when the girls would have been sleeping. Had he already killed the kids? hmmmm
She thought it was weird because he was watching tv so late, not because the girls would have been sleeping.

She said “this is odd behavior for him.”

She added that she recalled thinking that he may have been waiting up for Shanann to get home.

Page 572-573

News media makes me so mad!!! WHY do they not clarify that Shanann did NOT murder her girls?????
People who haven't been closely following this will think that she killed them! Arrrgh
At this point, I don’t think anyone is under the impression that she killed the girls.

Everyone knows that he has been sentenced to life in jail for all of their deaths.

It’s tough to hide from this story, even if you seldom watch the news.

I do not hate you at all.

You are just kinda late to the party. Her voice has nothing to do with how deceitful she was/is. Go back to past threads. Read her statement to the Denver Post and then listen to her interview.

I stand by what I said. If your career means more to you than finding three missing people (four if you count her unborn baby and I do!), then you and I live in different worlds and I am glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap