GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you change your mind of the married person was comatose? or otherwise totally out of it and incapable of a reciprocal relationship and the cheating spouse was desperately lonely and sad? How about if the marriage was dead and the spouses were only staying together for the sake of the kids? Or if one spouse was mean or withholding sex ND affection from the other for no reason other than a lack of attraction but finances prohibited divorce? What of the cheating spouse had a nervous breakdown and began cheating during that?
Personally idk alot of ifs in that statement, I would think one should respect themselves enough to not get intimate with another individual until said persons previous relationships are finalized....JMO

An “innocent”, mislead mistress would have gone to LE Monday night, or Tuesday morning. She would ask to take a polygraph, tell LE she wanted to delete embarrassing photos then hand them her phone, and explain her role truthfully. Instead ( according to Discovery’s 1900+ pages) on Tuesday she scrubbed every single electronic trace of herself. Even things that had nothing to do with the affair. Combined with vilifying the victim!, showing zero genuine remorse and laughing and lying through her interviews.

It looks bad. Real, real bad.
She’s no Amber Fry. Not by a long shot.

I just watched the part where he is explaining to them where the bodies are after he talked to his dad. It got cut off yesterday when I tried to watch it. Just when I thought Chris was incapable of feeling any regret or emotion. I've been waiting all this time to see a genuine reaction. Some sign that he actually feels the gravity of what he has done. The moment when it all hits him, and he breaks down in sobs of despair and shame and real grief.

It finally happened! The moment LE suggests a co-worker go to the site where he dumped the bodies. His body is shaking as he says, " no, no, no!" Everybody thinks I'm a good guy!" He breaks down in sobs as the realization finally hits him. After all this time. Everyone is going to find out that he's not such a good guy after all. Devastating.

I bet he becomes the subject of many studies. I look forward to someone really diving in to the psychology of him and his family and writing a book

If you go to the "located persons" section and click on the media section the links start appearing around the 19th.

Lies? She said she had no social media. Didn't do that stuff. People here found her archived social media early on.

She said she didn't start becoming interested in him until late June. But she googled him in August 2017 and her in January 2018.

She said she didn't know Shanann was pregnant. But she did a Facebook search on 8-4-18 of Shanann and by then there were MULTIPLE, repeated posts about Shanann's pregnancy and her marriage.

She sad she barely knew CW and had just started dating. Yet she was micromanaging his diet, knew a lot about his finances, had been inside his home, knew his child's nickname, and talked about how she couldn't see him when the kids were around. However, his kids were gone for pretty much the whole time she claims they were dating.
Great post! :)
Yup -- to all of that.
She knew much more that she told LE. She was "above" all of that, ya know.
Birds of a feather.

I'm surprised by how different CW looks in his convicted mugshot. Has anyone seen any photos of him before he lost all the weight? Was his face very different then? Did he and SW lose a lot of weight together? When was this? TIA.

He shaved. And I think the photo aspect squeezed his face smaller and fatter.

I found it. Not quite as I described. Maybe more how I imagined. He describes her slipping into bed. he wakes up and then wakes her up because she asked him to do so before he left. He rubbed her shoulders and head. He was on top of the covers in his clothes. I think most is true except he wasn't rubbing her shoulders and head. I think he pinned her under the covers and strangled her.

DISCOVERY PAGE 529 and 523. Our pages 525 and 526.

Thank you! That’s what I recalled reading but I’m *just* watching Part 4 of the raw video of his polygraph and it’s eerily like what you posted. I was thinking this is where you got it from. He really does tell on himself now that we’re getting to know his lying style better.

Last edited:
Would you change your mind of the married person was comatose? or otherwise totally out of it and incapable of a reciprocal relationship and the cheating spouse was desperately lonely and sad? How about if the marriage was dead and the spouses were only staying together for the sake of the kids? Or if one spouse was mean or withholding sex ND affection from the other for no reason other than a lack of attraction but finances prohibited divorce? What of the cheating spouse had a nervous breakdown and began cheating during that?
If the spouse had a nervous breakdown then he or she would be mentally ill. It doesn’t make them a bad person.

But when you take those vows of marriage, shouldn’t you stand by that person no matter what? How about for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do we part?

I have followed this case initially when the story broke, and found it to be earth shattering and heartbreaking to even try and discuss what possibly could of happened here.
Listened to the interview with NK & the investigators and got the impression she talks out of both sides of her mouth.
Even one of the investigators made comment about her 600 words a minute or something to that effect, a real motor mouth IMO.

I'm going to pipe up and say not all cheaters are bad people but good people are the exception to the rule. Given the level of deception and callousness typically involved in affairs, particularly when children are involved and/or the level of disrespect inflicted on the unsuspecting spouse.

People say the spouse isn't owed anything by the third party but we are a society that tries to abide by a certain amount of civility and decency. You don't have to hold the door open for the guy behind you but it's a jerk move to let it smack the person in the face just because they are a stranger and you don't technically owe them anything. Same concept IMO. And an affair is much worse to experience than getting hit by a door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties