GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were me as the mistress I would be DEVASTATED about this situation.... completely and utterly destroyed that I indirectly was responsible for the death of an innocent pregnant mother and her two adorable sweet girls. I would be saying sorry over and over and ruminating in my head what I could have done better, blaming myself and would be wanting to ask forgiveness for my mistakes getting together with Chris Watts.

I would certainly not be criticising or demonising the victims that I don’t even know and were only let in to their lives by the monster that killed them. I would feel absolutely destroyed.

Anyone that would feel anything different to this is not normal....nor human
BBM Did she criticize or demonize the victims? I missed that part.

And the pizza he had at the Thayers. I bet he had some serious constipation for the next couple days.
It probably won't get any better for him, now that he's in the good ol' jailhouse. Between the wonderful food and the (I hope) constant fear, his system should get pretty twisted, just like the rest of him. :mad:

I

Usually the control questions are documented. That is why I am curious if anything has been released regarding the polygraph beside the control questions.

I just had to search back through the thread to find you! Part 6 of the raw video of his polygraph has the complete poly - not just control questions. I’ve been watching them on my tv on YouTube. I think this is exactly what you were asking for!

I checked discovery. That sheet was found above ground and was described as having “dirt all over, and “red stains.”

There was never any mention of those stains being blood. This is Radar Online taking liberties.

Page 109
Thank you! I remembered the red stains part! But could not remember if it said blood. Thank you for the clarification!

I just had to search back through the thread to find you! Part 6 of the raw video of his polygraph has the control questions and complete poly. I’ve been watching them on my tv on YouTube. I think this is exactly what you were asking for!

Thank you! It has been crazy at work! Hopefully I will have some time this weekend to watch it!

That’s what I believe too. He believed he would lose her if she knew and his plan to get rid of them was to prevent her from knowing. I believe if she would have told him that she knew, his family would be alive, I think she knows that too, but only in retrospect. I don’t think she will ever tell the truth about that, however her searches tell us all we need to know.
Hmmm, you could very well be correct about that... Wouldn't surprise me at all.
And,

Welcome to Websleuths, AnyaB !!

Just a thought -

One can explain how the situation has affected him/her, using own emotions, only the words should be different. "Scared", "horrified", "saddened", "disgusted", "devastated", "ashamed", "shocked". Sue Klebold in her interview even said that she still loved her son Dylan, but first, she condemned his heinous act, and it was appropriate.

What Nichol says sounds like, "I shall not be able to go out for two months" (I don't remember the exact wording), and it sounds incredibly childish and even strange.

I bet he becomes the subject of many studies. I look forward to someone really diving in to the psychology of him and his family and writing a book
Check out Jewels of Thought on YouTube... she’s a psychologist who’s posted some really insightful analysis of the Watts family dynamics.

Well said, I also believe the Watts family are somewhat responsible for this whole tragedy. They made CW the man he is today, by the way they bought him up and by their influence over him with their attitudes towards people, I believe they contributed to the killings by making CW feel justified in what he was doing, he probable thought, well if my parents thinks SW is a horrible person then I am justified in taking her life.
I also see their hand in this horrible tragedy. I hate to say this but I think he may have been the best one of the whole bunch until he made the choice to cheat and then to kill. I can also see NK's. I think she made a comment that she wished she had been his first wife and her babies would have been his. Something along those lines. Probably not ever thinking he would kill them all. Although she hasn't ever really seemed horrified by any of it. IMO
In the end CW made his own choices and will pay the consequences. If his family hadn't treated SW so horribly and he had never met NK I wonder if he would have ever become a killer.

I checked discovery. That sheet was found above ground and was described as having “dirt all over, and “red stains.”

There was never any mention of those stains being blood. This is Radar Online taking liberties.

Page 109
Discovery page 109 states it is a white sheet (Different from the bedsheets). Maybe it was the clean sheet placed in the cadaver bag per discovery page 1076.

Early on a neighbor said CW seemed more concerned with the dog than his missing family. I think he liked Dieter.

Moo
thanks for the reminder.
I just thought NK visiting the house twice she might have shown an interest in Dieter and CW was pleased and said he would be theirs. Idk, all this lovey dovey talk made me think it. When looking for apartments, I wonder if ones searched for were those where pets are allowed. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow