GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a trial, I would think loads of info, we are obtaining now, would not be permitted.
Perhaps the Watts family and NK would not be portrayed, in as bad a light, as we are finding here.
Thank goodness, their ugliness, their lies, their dislike of Shan'ann is clear now.
MOO.
I'm pretty sure the Watt's family made that crystal clear in their interviews, they spewed hatred. I agree some of this evidence would have been suppressed.

Discovery page 109 states it is a white sheet (Different from the bedsheets). Maybe it was the clean sheet placed in the cadaver bag per discovery page 1076.
All that matters, is only one sheet was recovered from the dumpsite. That sheet was the one that CW said he wrapped Shanann’s body in.

That sheet was found above ground, and had “patterns that appeared to be from the sheet being dragged along the ground.”

Page 483.

Anxious to hear what you think with your background!

What I have seen so far was orchestrated very well. They intentionally chose a female, the placement of the chairs, the polygraph, his father, the picture, the meal that was offered, nonjudgmental, stroking his ego, gentle...it was well done. I do think they were looking for that love of family initially for the little girls, but his “love of family” was for Nichol.

A small, small number of people are apologizing for her and most of those posts display the same deflection and manipulative behaviors that we see in her interviews. Just sayin.

We all have a right to our opinion, but at this point I think it's best to "scroll n' roll" or use the ignore button. No sense getting sucked into all that.

Moo moo moo
Who is apologizing for her? I missed that part.

He's a hairy guy, it appears. Mr. Buff. The fellas in the joint will probably admire that... or not. :D
He may be strong on the outside, but he’s a weak and pathetic man on the inside.

He’ll be a sheep among wolves in prison, which is in contrast to him being a wolf among sheep on the night of the murders.

Poetic justice.

Special shout out to everyone who was able to listen to NK's interview for more than 10 minutes ! Seriously, bravo ! I have tried 4 times to listen to the interview and I cannot get any further than her talking about when he mentioned he had kids around Father's Day. Her voice is unique but it isn't her voice that leaves me shaking my head and shouting at my screen WTF ! It is her peppy, cheerful attitude. She is there to tell LE what she knows about a man she was intimate with-who murdered his two beautiful little girls and his pregnant wife and she acts like she is talking about the latest episode of her favorite sitcom! She thought that he had kids was " cute " but there is not one hint of emotion or shock or concern about Bella and Cece. Just makes me want to gag ! How can anyone be so self-centered ? So callous ?
bbm
It's easy when you're a sociopath -- which IMO she is. As I said earlier re NK and CW, birds of a feather.
I listened to most of her interview until I was about to gag. She is certainly a prize, ain't she, folks?? She seems very proud of herself. Talk, talk, talk. How LE kept from running from the room screaming, I'll never know. All kinds, I guess.

Last edited:
OMG! With his hands??? That's beyond monstrous! That would mean he looked at them as he did it! That is almost ritualistic. Why not use a pillow? Worse and worse.

I have to believe, based on how he killed the girls, and the posed doll, that the girls were killed first.

Perhaps CW killed the girls, and Shan'ann, by having them flat down, so he doesn't see their faces.
Also they would not see the Devil's eyes, while he does this, as apparently this takes time.:eek:
MOO.

Who is apologizing for her? I missed that part.
Maybe supporting her would be a better word? Or excusing her. I don't know, I was pulling that language from someone else's post.

The post I was replying to was referring to certain posts calling people misogynistic, etc for not liking NK and refusing to acknowledge people when they laid out valid reasons for not liking her.

Moo

All that matters, is only one sheet was recovered from the dumpsite. That sheet was the one that CW said he wrapped Shanann’s body in.

That sheet was found above ground, and had “patterns that appeared to be from the sheet being dragged along the ground.”

Page 483.
I understand, I am just thinking that the sheet placed under her body in the cadaver bag could have become dirty and stained with red, and that could be the sheet shown in the RO article, since it was described with other items collected from her recovered body.
Edited to correct media source

Hi: I'm new here. This case is so devastating and I have so many questions, especially about Nichol. I read through the documents, and it looks like Nichol was watching Shan'ann's facebook (I know she denies it but her google searches show otherwise). She had been to the Watts' house twice, and Chris told her he slept in the basement bedroom, not the upstairs bedroom. Shan'ann posted the details of her trip and her flight back on Facebook ("Can't wait to get back to Chris and the girls!"), so I feel it's quite likely Nichol knew about Shan'ann's return, especially because Nichol seemed anxious to have Chris move into an apartment and to make sure he was sincere about leaving Shan'ann. But when Chris facetimed Nichol after the murders with the sheets off the bed, he was in the upstairs bedroom - she knew that because she'd been in the house and knew only the upstairs bedroom had a tv. So, where did she think Shan'ann was? Wouldn't she have asked?

Perhaps CW killed the girls, and Shan'ann, by having them flat down, so he doesn't see their faces.
Also they would not see the Devil's eyes, while he does this, as apparently this takes time.:eek:
MOO.
I thought maybe there was so much makeup on the sheets from the excessive pressure pushing her face down into the mattress/pillows.

Moo

Ooo another camera angle!
Can't wait to see his dumb lying face
"I didn't hurt those kids, I promise"

Moo
Did you notice in the interview that he mumbled all the way through until they got to the part about the kids? He was adamant that he hadn't hurt his babies. I'm wondering if he actually convinced himself of that. Also he got extremely emotional about his coworkers going to the site and believing bad about him. I never saw him shed a real tear about the death of his entire family but cries when thinking his coworkers will think bad about him. So odd.

Maybe supporting her would be a better word? Or excusing her. I don't know, I was pulling that language from someone else's post.

The post I was replying to was referring to certain posts calling people misogynistic, etc for not liking NK and refusing to acknowledge people when they laid out valid reasons for not liking her.

Moo
Exactly. My opinion of her is based on the facts here, ones that are laid out in the discovery documents.

Name calling is another way of saying “I can’t win the argument based on the merits.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties