GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you change your mind of the married person was comatose? or otherwise totally out of it and incapable of a reciprocal relationship and the cheating spouse was desperately lonely and sad? How about if the marriage was dead and the spouses were only staying together for the sake of the kids? Or if one spouse was mean or withholding sex ND affection from the other for no reason other than a lack of attraction but finances prohibited divorce? What of the cheating spouse had a nervous breakdown and began cheating during that?
and with my mum, her ex husband physically abused her and their son, my half brother, who has a permanent scar on his face. My dad rescued mum and her son from a horrible life, and my parents went on to have 3 children together (i'm the youngest). Both my parents are deceased (they died young, unfortunately :( ) but they were good people who fell in love.

I've never had an affair, I was once tempted so I know how it feels. Sometimes people aren't suited and they cross boundaries and break hearts. I can't condemn them, not my place to do so. If they cared, they should separate before making their move with their heart's desire but human biology, pheromones and hormones seems to overcome them.:oops:

NK being called a homewrecker comes with the territory, she has to own it. She is a fool taken in by a bigger, insane fool, what a dangerous mix. It's just so infuriating that CW killed his children, he is an evil monster!

I also want to turn back time, Shanann and the girls remained with her parents, kicked CW to the curb, sold the house, found love again and lived happily ever after. :(

FB was deleted so that NK wouldn’t be able to see his lovely photos and that his pretty wife and children loved their dad ...?
CW
had to delete his history and so what else did she tell him to do ?
On that note , CW was a hen picked weak boy not a man and did what the women in his life told him to do. So why would killing his family be his own decision? Was he the messenger ? Let’s be serious the guy was useless .. he couldn’t even make his own protein balls which was a

kids recipe. Shannan probably didn’t let him hang a picture in the wall cos he had bad taste ! NK is a good Example of that ....

If it was recovered from the dump site on, around or under her body, it could be decomposition matter and possibly bodily fluids from breakdown of the muscles and organs of the body.
I checked discovery. That sheet was found above ground and was described as having “dirt all over, and “red stains.”

There was never any mention of those stains being blood. This is Radar Online taking liberties.

Page 109

I think I see him struggling with the why - and CW also struggled getting out a why - it's not because of the separation because Shanann apparently already agreed to that the week before when she emailed the realtor - and it's not because of the affair because CW never had the courage to tell her about the affair - so why exactly did she kill the kids CW? Um, like, it's because like she knew in her heart I was cheating on her, even though I, like, I denied it.

AS IF!! A mother kills her children on a mere suspicion. It doesn't pass the smell test. That's why CW said to his dad, I don't even know if they believe me. He sucked up their HOW IT HAPPENED but had no WHY IT HAPPENED ready. I think I could see RW going over it trying to make sense of it, repeating it.
Maybe my dislike of RW and the whole Watts family is triggering this but I didn't see RW trying to figure out a why. I got the impression that he was trying to come up with a story to help CW. Again, this just might be my impression because the Watts just aren't nice people. I have tried and tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. I just can't.

FB was deleted so that NK wouldn’t be able to see his lovely photos and that his pretty wife and children loved their dad ...?
CW
had to delete his history and so what else did she tell him to do ?
On that note , CW was a hen picked weak boy not a man and did what the women in his life told him to do. So why would killing his family be his own decision? Was he the messenger ? Let’s be serious the guy was useless .. he couldn’t even make his own protein balls which was a

kids recipe. Shannan probably didn’t let him hang a picture in the wall cos he had bad taste ! NK is a good Example of that ....
Good point but I think he did, and that's why it all came crumbling down so quickly. People say it couldn't have been premeditated because it was such a bad job - I disagree with that as he can't plan anything well it seems and never wanted to do so. CW couldn't do much of anything right on his own other than mechanics, it appears.

People say “she didn’t murder anyone”. Really? You don’t have to stab someone in the back to kill them. Just destroy their influence. Sleep with another woman’s husband. What do you think that does to his wife or to his family?

How many lives have been forever changed because of HER decision to sleep with a married man.
SBM
am I reading this right?
Are you blaming the murders on NK?

Special shout out to everyone who was able to listen to NK's interview for more than 10 minutes ! Seriously, bravo ! I have tried 4 times to listen to the interview and I cannot get any further than her talking about when he mentioned he had kids around Father's Day. Her voice is unique but it isn't her voice that leaves me shaking my head and shouting at my screen WTF ! It is her peppy, cheerful attitude. She is there to tell LE what she knows about a man she was intimate with-who murdered his two beautiful little girls and his pregnant wife and she acts like she is talking about the latest episode of her favorite sitcom! She thought that he had kids was " cute " but there is not one hint of emotion or shock or concern about Bella and Cece. Just makes me want to gag ! How can anyone be so self-centered ? So callous ?
I listened to it all, kind of like fingernails on a chalkboard but worse lol

NK is lucky she doesn't live in North Carolina--I believe they still have "alienation of affection" laws down there. Ordinarily used by wives to sue mistresses I think the Rzuceks would have a slam-dunk case and any profits NK made from her sleazy tell-all book could go straight to the Rzucek's selected charities.
I am sincerely praying that she doesn't profit from their deaths.

I checked discovery. That sheet was found above ground and was described as “dirty.”

There was never any mention of blood. This is Radar Online taking liberties.
Yes, I would say that he did not even carry Shanann's body but dragged it through the dirt on the sheet and then rolled her off the sheet and face down into the very shallow grave he dug for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr