GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts while
listening to the 2 hr ‘confession’ with Chris and his Dad and the 2 detectives:

That male detective has such a soothing voice and gentle way about him. He made me want to confess my sins too. He seems so trustworthy and calming.

Cw denied and denied and is so totally unconvincing. ‘I did not put their bodies in my truck.’ <<They didn’t ask him that but he answered it anyway…

Also, interesting when Daddy Watts asked Chris:

You really think this is going to work?

Chris, in a phony ‘intense’ confession, to the detectives:

I didn’t know what to do…none of this makes any sense…I mean…

Why would she kill my effin girls?

[why would you call them your ‘EFFIN girls?]

“My babies were dead…and

I put my hands around my wife’s neck and did that same thing…”

[ opts—caught in a lie when they did the autospy]

His Dad makes lame attempt to use that FB image of the doll in a sheet to say it was a threat from SW….OOPSIE again. That was Chris that took that pic.

I love how the detective keeps telling Chris he is a ‘good man.’ He knows exactly what Chris likes to hear…stroking the massive ego of a narce.

The most upset he got, and the loudest objection from CW, was when the detective asked if he wanted his coworkers to get the babies out —he freaked out, literally, at the thought of them ‘thinking poorly of him.’
I think maybe because of NK.

after the 'confession, and the detectives leave the room, he says to his dad’…’ thing is, I don’t even know if they believed me or not…’

LE

what do u think made her snap?

CW:
Just because she knew about the affair, but I wouldn’t say it… In her heart she knew…

Yah, sure Chris. You make her suspicious over a 56 dollar meal, so she is going to run into her girl's rooms and strangle them to death, seconds later.

LE tries to pin him down to a story—

“ I hear a commotion upstairs,,like pound pound pound…”

I go upstairs in bedroom, look at monitor, see Bella, covers pulled back, she is sprawled out—then 3 or 4 seconds later it goes to other monitor, and I see CeCe room…

[ why did you sit there for 4 or 5 seconds after seeing your baby spiraled out, blue, on the monitor? ]

LE : was she straddling cece?

CW:
I walked up from the back…pulled her off, cece was blue, no movement at all, she was limp,

I looked at her and got on top of her and did the same thing, pulled her on to the bed, I just lost it…

I think he got a bit confused there--why did he pull SW on top of the bed. Wasn't she on there straddling Cece?

DIDNT THEY CHECK HIM FOR WEAPONS BEFORE HE CAME INTO THE INTERVIEW ROOM?
All good points. I suspect on the last point that you likely need to walk through a metal detector at most police stations but they probably believe that someone coming in voluntarily should be treated with the utmost respect (and not a pat down - even though it could be a safety issue) so they don't leave nor lawyer up too quickly.

For the commotion he heard...a thump, thump, thump makes no sense in his story - which changed from not hearing anything anyway. The only thing he would have heard, had his "story" been true, would be walking upstairs and/or crying by SW. If she was quiet enough not to speak to alert him, she wouldn't be making banging noises which would also be unnecessary to stealth murders in beds. But I guess that is neither here nor there since it was all one big fat lie.

Yes, the investigators were masterful from what we have seen. Just now watching the pre-interrogation interview with Tammy. She is brilliant...and definitely establishes an easygoing relationship with CW, who becomes so comfortable chatting with her, which then translates I believe into her successfully pressing/breaking him down later in day during the "confession" interview.

Pg 548 (Discovery pg 616)

After the grid search was completed, I assisted with additional digging around SHANANN’s gravesite with shovels in an attempt to locate BELLA and CELESTE’s blankets and stuffed animals. No blankets or stuffed animals were located. A short time later, Weld County Deputy Coroner, JOEY WEINER, and Forensic Pathologist, Dr. MICHAEL BURSON, arrived on scene to assist with the recovery effort.
You guys are amazing! Y’all know this case like the backs of your hands!!!

Watching Part 4 of the raw video of polygraph and we learn why Shanann was in charge of the finances

15:10 “She knew when she met me that.......I sold my 4 wheeler for less than I owed on it and she said ‘that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, you’re never touching my finances”

So, add another one to the column that Chris was the one terrible with finances and not Shanann

ETA: There were probably 1/2 dozen times he said “like” which I left out but I think you get it by now haha

Yes I agree that NK wanted the family gone and she did everything in her power to seduce him and to help demonise his wife to him ( she was a spend thrift , “ wasn’t she just a sales rep”, bossy etc).. she put lovely Shan’ann down to him and helped elevate her position in the new family that she wanted to be part of. All he had to do was “ fix it” and he stuffed up !

She doesn’t care about the 4 beautiful souls who have gone she cares about what SHES lost .... the future big house with expensive things ( I am into houses she said ....) the pretty boy husband who would be at her beck and call and do whatever she wanted and someone else’s kids to plant flowers with .... she wanted to prove she was the wife of the year and the mother of the year ... she was better than Shan’ann and she could prove it . It was a win or nothing situation... except that CW stuffed it up .

Narcissism to the core...

UGh ok I watched about 20 seconds of the video above with "her"...what a gross annoying voice. She is full of it with how "disgusting" etc she thinks he is and the "why, why why"...just gross. She's full of cr@p.

And the photos with the grave...how horrible. God bless her.

Last edited:
Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for! I just knew there had to be more, I was just having trouble finding it. Thanks for the help. These are definitely valid concerns!!
I'm a few pages behind, so someone else may have mentioned it, but in addition to Gitana1's list, she lied about not knowing SW's name when she and CW started dating. That's at about the 3 minute mark of the interview video, and I stopped listening at that point because I really didn't feel like sitting through 2 more hours of lies. I'm sure other posters can add to the list. MOO.

Watching Part 4 of the raw video of polygraph and we learn why Shanann was in charge of the finances

15:10 “She knew when she met me that.......I sold my 4 wheeler for less than I owed on it and she said ‘that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard, you’re never touching my finances”

So, add another one to the column that Chris was the one terrible with finances and not Shanann
Haaaaa! Atleast he didn’t sell it for beanstalk beans, I guess.

He’s a special kind of stupid.

That Radar Online article is riddled with wrong facts, so I wouldn't take anything they said as true. It seems like they looked at photos and creating a story for them rather than actually knowing their stuff. They should be ashamed of their sloppy work.
I only looked at the pics...didn't read anything.

oh and also earlier someone poste that NK could have been the next SW if she dumped him..that she would be in danger. well no disrespect..I can see how someone would think that but I disagree especially after hearing her talk and seeing her.

NK would just use him up for whatever he was worth and dump him the minute something better comes along. And he would be quivering mess...cuz she is clearly boss. If she says jump he would jump a thousand times and need her approval. He would be DEVASTATED if she dumped him....his wack psyche needed that relationship and his wife and 3 kids were in the way so buh bye.

that's just moo she's total boss/dominant over him

Yup. Page 616.

They dug around Shanann’s gravesite looking for the missing blankets and stuffed animals.d th

ETA: Beat ya @PommyMommy
I also remember reading that a coworker, possibly Parrish, noted to investigators that Watts was kind of randomly digging in the dirt when they showed up for work on Monday, August 13. I challenge you to find that @MassGuy, because I have tried and cannot.

On Discovery p641 investigators did a bit of scraping with a shovel and found paper toweling and excrement. They sure have skills.

I also remember reading that a coworker, possibly Parrish, noted to investigators that Watts was kind of randomly digging in the dirt when they showed up for work on Monday, August 13. I challenge you to find that @MassGuy, because I have tried and cannot.

On Discovery p641 investigators did a bit of scraping with a shovel and found paper toweling and excrement. They sure have skills.

I remember reading that as well, Its always been my belief that CW was finishing covering the grave when he saw trucks aproaching. remember that this is desolute area. you could see vehicles from miles away....I believe when he saw them approaching, CW rushed over and started fake digging near a tank connection to make it appear he was doing normal work....MOO

Yes I agree that NK wanted the family gone and she did everything in her power to seduce him and to help demonise his wife to him ( she was a spend thrift , “ wasn’t she just a sales rep”, bossy etc).. she put lovely Shan’ann down to him and helped elevate her position in the new family that she wanted to be part of. All he had to do was “ fix it” and he stuffed up !

She doesn’t care about the 4 beautiful souls who have gone she cares about what SHES lost .... the future big house with expensive things ( I am into houses she said ....) the pretty boy husband who would be at her beck and call and do whatever she wanted and someone else’s kids to plant flowers with .... she wanted to prove she was the wife of the year and the mother of the year ... she was better than Shan’ann and she could prove it . It was a win or nothing situation... except that CW stuffed it up .

Narcissism to the core...
I noticed how she demeans SW's social media use...goes on to say she doesn't have social media.. ....and then all of a sudden CW deletes his FB account. Thinking, they must've had a covo about how NK thought she was too cool for social media, she put SW down for being so social, and then CW deletes his to show NK he doesn't have one.. ... .. meanwhile NK has already searched, stalked, and viewed SW and CW...which he was tagged in many of her posts. I truly believe NK brought aided in surfacing CW's sociopathic behaviors by her similiar actions.

I remember reading that as well, Its always been my belief that CW was finishing covering the grave when he saw trucks aproaching. remember that this is desolute area. you could see vehicles from miles away....I believe when he saw them approaching, CW rushed over and started fake digging near a tank connection to make it appear he was doing normal work....MOO
Pg 570 (Discovery pg 641) - CW went #2 at the oil site

MCCOY told Agents that WATTS had parked his work vehicle on the south side of the holding tanks so WATTS could defecate. MCCOY thought WATTS may
have buried evidence there. We were able to locate an area of ground which appeared to be recently disturbed as well as tire tracks on the south side of the holding tanks. We used a shovel to carefully scrape off the top layers of dirt. We discovered what appeared to be paper towels along with what appeared to
excrement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member