GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finally at Part six of the six YouTube videos when they are finishing up the polygraph, I thought it was of interest when she came back in after being gone for about a half hour, he didn't ask how he did. Also, she asked him who knew that he was in there today, and he said only Nick and Amanda and his dad knew. Again, mom was not even in the picture as to being notified.

Yes, because you talk to her directly. But how was her understanding in a noisy classroom?

Now imagine someone with this disorder having a conversation in a restaurant with someone overly talkative.

The choice was still his, he is a criminal. I just wonder how the heck he thought.
I am pretty sure that my friend has been in noisy classrooms and I have spoken to her in restaurants but she has never interpreted anyone's conversations as an order to get rid of someone. You speak about people with that condition as if they are mentally incompetent and have to do what they interpret others are telling them to do.

NK was VERY interested in their financial situation, which is why I think NK gave us the most accurate number so far when she estimated $140K/yr combined.
So CW would have been making about $70K as an operator and SW about the same, according to CW.
I still think it's possible that SW was making more, considering that she was working very hard at ramping up her business.
Her verified friend stated that SW made $130K monthly sales for April alone.
Based on the LeVel commission structure, if she consistently had $100K+ in monthly sales, then I believe SW was easily making over $70K.

I just finished watching all six parts of his polygraph testing and questioning. It was a long haul. But in it he says that her team does about $80,000 a month in sales.

He pleaded guilty to each murder one by one. Don't give him any credit for saving anyone's feelings, he is all about him.
I agree. Murdered SW
O
Pleading guilty is a confession. A full admission is how and why he did it.
Thanks for clarifying that a guilty plea does count as a confession. Maybe eventually CW will be able to also make a full admission, and publicly retract his accusation that SW killed the girls.

BBM- I look forward to when it does pass. IMO it's unproductive and gets us nowhere.

I'm not sure what SW has to do with my comment, <modsnip - rude comment> I'm not aware of anyone blaming Shanann.
Apparently you weren’t here prior to his plea deal.

Horrible things were either said, or insinuated.

Last edited by a moderator:
She kept saying it was not fair to her, then she added Shanann and the girls. Of everyone she put on the list of being treated “not fair” by CW, she was the one that had the knowledge and opportunity to do something about it. She was not helpless or an unwilling participant. Shan’ann was still searching for the truth. I don’t think NK cared about fairness while carrying on with CW.

Well, her bar is much different than most people. For a murdering man who kills his wife and three children she only could say that she was ashamed for him. That's it. She's ashamed for him. WTF

He pleaded guilty to each murder one by one. Don't give him any credit for saving anyone's feelings, he is all about him.
I agree. Murdered SW
O
Pleading guilty is a confession. A full admission is how and why he did it.
Thanks for clarifying that a guilty plea does count as a confession. Maybe eventually CW will be able to also make a full admission, and publicly retract his accusation that SW killed the girls.

I agree. Murdered SW
O

It doesn't matter if he retracts it on not. Liars lie. He did retract it by pleading guilty to each charge. He pleaded guilty to killing Bella, he pleaded guilty to killing Celeste.
He did retract when he pleaded guilty to their murders.

Lots of new video in this clip that we have not seen. Body cameras from his arrest, body cameras from when Nicole and her son first were in the house, cameras from when the folks were there and he was just arriving at the house.

True. But you would think had he done it before he wouldn't have left such a wide trail of evidence. If his DNA is found, I can't say I would be shocked.
I'm not locked into the idea he has committed other crimes of this caliber because the vast majority of sociopaths live their whole life without killing anyone. It's more that I have a feeling this man has gotten away with so very many lies in his lifetime that it's not out of the realm of possibility that he has committed lesser offenses. He's a very detached individual. He could, for instance, rape someone and go about his day as if nothing happened. He's shown us what he's capable of doing.

I'm not locked into the idea he has committed other crimes of this caliber because the vast majority of sociopaths live their whole life without killing anyone. It's more that I have a feeling this man has gotten away with so very many lies in his lifetime that it's not out of the realm of possibility that he has committed lesser offenses. He's a very detached individual. He could, for instance, rape someone and go about his day as if nothing happened. He's shown us what he's capable of doing.
And his dad did not seem shocked and could not get away fast enough. He supposedly had come to support his son because his family was missing, but he hotfoots it to the airport before the family is found. Who does that?

I am pretty sure that my friend has been in noisy classrooms and I have spoken to her in restaurants but she has never interpreted anyone's conversations as an order to get rid of someone. You speak about people with that condition as if they are mentally incompetent and have to do what they interpret others are telling them to do.
I have a nephew with a processing disorder. He is actually very bright, so much so he hid his problem for the first four years of school. It took them a couple of years to figure out what the issue was and once they discovered he needed to read at the same time as hearing to truly retain information he was fine, graduated near the top of his class. He's one of the favorites in the family because he's smart, has a very quick-witted sense of humor, and is very kind. Even before learning new modalties for retention, he never would have misinterpreted what was being said. He simply might not have remembered it. As an adult he's fine because he's adapted.

I have a nephew with a processing disorder. He is actually very bright, so much so he hid his problem for the first four years of school. It took them a couple of years to figure out what the issue was and once they discovered he needed to read at the same time as hearing to truly retain information he was fine, graduated near the top of his class. He's one of the favorites in the family because he's smart, has a very quick-witted sense of humor, and is very kind. Even before learning new modalties for retention, he never would have misinterpreted what was being said. He simply might not have remembered it. As an adult he's fine because he's adapted.
My friend is like that. You cannot have quick witted sense of humour and be considered unintelligent. That takes intelligence IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed