GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice in the interview that he mumbled all the way through until they got to the part about the kids? He was adamant that he hadn't hurt his babies. I'm wondering if he actually convinced himself of that. Also he got extremely emotional about his coworkers going to the site and believing bad about him. I never saw him shed a real tear about the death of his entire family but cries when thinking his coworkers will think bad about him. So odd.
It is very strange, but I really think that it was just going to be between him and LE and no one else was going to find out about it. Not even his mother.
I think that he was genuinely shocked when the media turned up on his doorstep. He said 'this has to stop'.
Did he really think that his whole family could disappear and everyone would take his word for what happened?

Did you notice in the interview that he mumbled all the way through until they got to the part about the kids? He was adamant that he hadn't hurt his babies. I'm wondering if he actually convinced himself of that. Also he got extremely emotional about his coworkers going to the site and believing bad about him. I never saw him shed a real tear about the death of his entire family but cries when thinking his coworkers will think bad about him. So odd.

I'm sure the denial of murdering his sweet babies is linked directly to his need to be seen as "the good guy". He knows that's as low as you can get in terms of his reputation.

All that remorse is for himself :(

Moo

It is very strange, but I really think that it was just going to be between him and LE and no one else was going to find out about it. Not even his mother.
I think that he was genuinely shocked when the media turned up on his doorstep. He said 'this has to stop'.
Did he really think that his whole family could disappear and everyone would take his word for what happened?
It’s shocking that he thought he could get away with this.

Chris Coleman and Jeffrey Macdonald staged crime scenes.

John List and Bradford Bishop went on the run.

Chris Watts just hung around, hoping that people would buy the story that his family “vanished.”

All of these people meet the definition of a “family annihilator.”

Chris Watts deserves his own separate category.

“Dumbass Family Annihilator.”

I'm sure the denial of murdering his sweet babies is linked directly to his need to be seen as "the good guy". He knows that's as low as you can get in terms of his reputation.

Moo
Yes. That’s precisely why the interrogator kept mentioning how great a father he was.

Just a good guy who made a mistake.

Time to come clean Chris.

Some cheap magazine writer may offer her a deal. I can see it now, in the stands at the grocery store check-out lines, The Enquirer, and all the rest.

Please, no.
I have stated that I'm sorry there isn't a civil suit like the one the Watts filed against CW this that would also prevent her from profitting. The fact she was almost instantly googling how she might profit from this tragedy changed my perspective on her role and her character. The more I read and listen to from her, the less favorably I view her.

Moo
bbm
Exactly.
That's the only type of remorse (or something similar) a sociopath can muster. SMH. But because he has no insight, he won't learn from this.
Prison is where he should be for life. IMO.

So why was she so interested in their finances?I don’t believe her lie of “ I wanted to make sure his financial situation was good otherwise that would be a deal breaker”
If you are truely in love with someone how much $$ they have shouldn’t matter.
I thought she hardly knew CW so how is she the self appointed expert on their financial situation?[

NK did state, in her interview, when she dates a person, she needs to know their 401 plan, and also asked this of CW.
So definitely, interested in money.

Last edited:
Sorry, double post.:(

Last edited:
I should have said “sane people.”

If you still think she killed the kids, after he pleaded guilty, effectively saying “I killed the kids,” then I have no time of day for you.

These people are too far gone.
I have from the day I watched his interview believed he was guilty. Now that I have read the evidence, I don't really see a smoking gun. I guess I thought their would be a time of death or something that pointed to him and him alone that killed them. Don't get me wrong, I still believe he killed them all. I guess I am just trying to figure out what made him confess to killing the girls, after he denied it so strongly.

Yes, I just had to put my cat to sleep in August and he also urinated right away.

I'm sorry for your loss. Pets are so special.

Sorry for your loss. So sad when our little ones, that we love so much, are gone.:(:(:(
Pet owners are so distraught when their pets die, yet this moron, killed his pregnant wife, and 2 kiddies, because he could.:eek:
He certainly wasn't distraught.:(
Continued his day, at work.o_O
What a total creep.
MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors