GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have from the day I watched his interview believed he was guilty. Now that I have read the evidence, I don't really see a smoking gun. I guess I thought their would be a time of death or something that pointed to him and him alone that killed them. Don't get me wrong, I still believe he killed them all. I guess I am just trying to figure out what made him confess to killing the girls, after he denied it so strongly.
He said and demonstrated how SW had her hands around their throats strangling them and it turns out that they were not strangled, they were suffocated with his own hands.
He was too dumb to know that the different methods are seen at autopsy.

I'm sure the denial of murdering his sweet babies is linked directly to his need to be seen as "the good guy". He knows that's as low as you can get in terms of his reputation.

All that remorse is for himself :(

Moo
He did have a very strong desire to look like a good guy. From every account he appears to have not cared at all about Shanann at the end. I still wonder why he cheated, it had to be a war inside him, he knew how people would see that with Shanann being pregnant. And he really cared what people thought of him.

I have from the day I watched his interview believed he was guilty. Now that I have read the evidence, I don't really see a smoking gun. I guess I thought their would be a time of death or something that pointed to him and him alone that killed them. Don't get me wrong, I still believe he killed them all. I guess I am just trying to figure out what made him confess to killing the girls, after he denied it so strongly.
All the lies.

The affair.

The unequivocal proof that he dumped their bodies.

His ridiculous story, and laughable “confession.”

The fact that the kids were smothered, and not strangled.

The crumbling marriage.

I never expected them to find physical evidence that he did this, but I had all I needed from the beginning.

I think he confessed because he would only be delaying the inevitable and didn’t want his sordid behavior exposed.

One thing is absolutely clear from those documents:

Chris Watts cares about his image, and a trial would destroy it.

He did have a very strong desire to look like a good guy. From every account he appears to have not cared at all about Shanann at the end. I still wonder why he cheated, it had to be a war inside him, he knew how people would see that with Shanann being pregnant. And he really cared what people thought of him.
That is why they had to just disappear, so he could be the good guy whose wife had run off and taken his children.
I am sure that finances came into it too, but I think that that was the main reason.

I
Omg, I love this man lol. I hope he has the most damning evidence to date :D. If it makes CW life a little harder then so be it.
To me, CW’s decision to plead could’ve been due to the reports of gay affairs (with whomever) being accurate, and CW not being able to abide any of that coming out at trial... IMO

He said and demonstrated how SW had her hands around their throats strangling them and it turns out that they were not strangled, they were suffocated with his own hands.
He was too dumb to know that the different methods are seen at autopsy.
He told his dad she was smothering them. His Dad said, smother or choking? So he knew. Why he changed the wording after his dad said that I have no idea.

All the lies.

The affair.

The unequivocal proof that he dumped their bodies.

His ridiculous story, and laughable “confession.”

The crumbling marriage.

I never expected them to find physical evidence that he did this, but I had all I needed from the beginning.

I think he confessed because he would only be delaying the inevitable and didn’t want his sordid behavior exposed.

One thing is absolutely clear from those documents:

Chris Watts cares about his image and a trial would destroy him.
Yes. That is basically what I decided because his nice guy image was very important to him.

He told his dad she was smothering them. His Dad said, smother or choking? So he knew. Why he changed the wording after his dad said that I have no idea.
He knew how much strength it took to smother Bella. He injured her mouth and jaw. I think that even he knew that SW would not have had the strength for that.
I can't imagine that little girl's death as she kicked and tried to open her mouth to breathe.

Pet owners are so distraught when their pets die, yet this moron, killed his pregnant wife, and 2 kiddies, because he could.:eek:
He certainly wasn't distraught.:(
Continued his day, at work.o_O
What a total creep.
MOO.
I don't mean to compare the loss of my cat to those of SW and her beautiful babies (or any of these cases), but it was on my mind the entire time!

My cat was cuddled while being put to sleep in a humane way, given a beautiful garden burial that I regularly tend to.

I was in physical pain, crying, loss of appetite. I'm still hurting.

At the exact same time Bella and Cece were being pulled out of tanks of oil while CW ate pizza. The difference was striking and horrifying.

It is very strange, but I really think that it was just going to be between him and LE and no one else was going to find out about it. Not even his mother.
I think that he was genuinely shocked when the media turned up on his doorstep. He said 'this has to stop'.
Did he really think that his whole family could disappear and everyone would take his word for what happened?
I agree. I really think he believed everyone would just take his word and forget it. It's like that part of the plan didn't have much thought to it.

Pg 570 (Discovery pg 641) - CW went #2 at the oil site

MCCOY told Agents that WATTS had parked his work vehicle on the south side of the holding tanks so WATTS could defecate. MCCOY thought WATTS may
have buried evidence there. We were able to locate an area of ground which appeared to be recently disturbed as well as tire tracks on the south side of the holding tanks. We used a shovel to carefully scrape off the top layers of dirt. We discovered what appeared to be paper towels along with what appeared to
excrement.
So the monster takes a crap at his wife and children's burial site.

I'm pretty sure Mom & NK wouldn't approve of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amandabarr