GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like the pre-2018 polygraph "lie" questions. I thought that was a bit clunky. Especially the one about wanting to harm someone - it would not necessarily be a truth that he would have to lie about. Does everyone fantasize about harming another person? I certainly don't.
I thought the same thing! That was sort of an odd to question to have to "lie" that you never thought about. I wonder what the reasoning is on that question. It did feel clunky to me too!

I actually have no idea anymore. I think someone else said it was described as purple and I thought it was all one color so I don't really know. I just don't think it's the one in the picture on Radar on line. That had three colors on it and was a tie dye type shirt. And it looked too short.

I believe that Victoria's Secret shirt was the one she was wearing and it is covered in reddish dirt

SW was the sales rep, though.

I suppose it's a possibility. . . but based on her googling habits we're privy to thanks to the discovery docs, she seemed to have no problem using search strings and being specific when typing in search terms. I would guess if her interest was in purchasing Thrive products through Shannan Watts, she would have typed "Thrive +Shannan Watts" in the google box. IMO, just a guess.

I believe Folie a deux is defined as shared psychosis. i do not see that at all. what I see perhaps is more like the scene from the movie Becket (based on true facts) where Henry II says to his knights "will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest", referring to Thomas Becket, his once best friend, now the Archbishop of Canterbury, and his enemy. Three
knights proceeded to go to the Cathedral and murder Thomas Becket. Did Henry II give them a direct order? no-- but they knew what he wanted and they carried it out.

I don’t know. I’m just going over possibilities. She heard from a friend of a Friend? There was a flyer on a bulletin board? Maybe.

maybe but it's reaching. It's far more believable she was researching her crushes beautiful successful wife and jealousy kicked in. If CW wasn't paying attention to her then she was "stalking" or researching her new crush a year in advance.

That is likely the exact kind of speculation that she would be seeking a lawyer for, if that's in fact the case. If that type of thing has been insinuated in the media, or on any type of news source, she may be looking for compensation. I have no idea if it has, but I would not be surprised. As long as she can prove its not true, which she can, that is considered slander. At least I think it is. Maybe one of our lawyers can tell us. Although it seems Gitana is the only one left. Where did the others go!? Oh well.
Slander is the spoken form of defamation. Libel is a defamatory statement that is written or published.

I don't think they released false information about her so much as irrelevant embarrassing information. I'm not a lawyer, obviously, but whoever was getting her to voluntarily sign the rights to look at her phone records seemed so reassuring that they were only going to look for where she was talking to Chris. Then they release that she was looking for *advertiser censored* for hours with a few salacious particulars thrown in and I just don't like it.
I heard them say that too, I never heard them refer to what would and would not be released. Unfortunately it is part of the case and if this had gone to trial their sex life would have been part of it as it relates to Chris’s motive.

I have a couple of questions. I've asked before, but I didn't really get any answers. Probably because the thread ended. Sorry for duplication. I appreciate all the information and opinions here.

Does the manner in which the girls were murdered, combined with the posed doll photo, imply that the girls were murdered first? I believe it does.

Is NK a good person or a bad person, and will she disappear now or will we be hearing from her again?

Thanks in advance.

I also google everything. I’ve said many times if my google history is ever part of an investigation, I am going to have some questions to answer. However, if my google history includes a woman who ends up murdered just under a year later and while I’m having an affair with her spouse, those questions are going to be well warranted. That’s one heck of a coincidence.

I believe Folie a deux is defined as shared psychosis. i do not see that at all. what I see perhaps is more like the scene from the movie Becket (based on true facts) where Henry II says to his knights "will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest", referring to Thomas Becket, his once best friend, now the Archbishop of Canterbury, and his enemy. Three
knights proceeded to go to the Cathedral and murder Thomas Becket. Did Henry II give them a direct order? no-- but they knew what he wanted and they carried it out.

yes, I can see that. NK and Cindy Watts might have planted the seed of "get rid" "dump" "fix it now" "finalize it" and in his warped mind did just that.

I have a couple of questions. I've asked before, but I didn't really get any answers. Probably because the thread ended. Sorry for duplication. I appreciate all the information and opinions here.

Does the manner in which the girls were murdered, combined with the posed doll photo, imply that the girls were murdered first? I believe it does.

Is NK a good person or a bad person, and will she disappear now or will we be hearing from her again?

Thanks in advance.
I do think she'll contact him to work on a book together.
What a sickening prospect :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member