GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we will never know but my take on the neighbours comments was that the arguments were beyond normal

Agreed, bc of the " he went crazy" ( my paraphrase, I can't remember the exact words) remark by the neighbor. Also, shouting can be considered a threat! In many cases it is used to cow or silence someone! Moooooo.

I was under the impression that they withdrew the money rather than a loan against the 401K. Of course this is coming from CW to NK, and he may not have even understood the difference between the two. With a loan, the money is still there. With a withdrawal it is gone and subject to tax laws and penalties. If their finances were dire, they may have already taken out a loan. One company that I worked for would only allow one or two loans and then you couldn't get one until those were paid. Can you check the process for actually withdrawing money from the 401K?
When an employee takes a 401k loan, the money leaves the account but the employee is obligated to repay it back into their account.

He would have only been able to take a hardship withdrawal to take money out ( at his age) without a loan. He’d have to have documentation showing he’s about to lose house to foreclosure (or other hardships as defined by the IRS).

Listening to part 1 RW interview. What a mean nasty man.

Says all SW does all day is sit on her *advertiser censored* while CW does all the housework and childcare. She is a phony.

Perfect match for his miserable wife.

What a vile family. Why the heck would they think CW did all the housework and childcare? Is it possibly because they visited while SW was in a highrisk pregnancy with CeCe and SW was restricted from doing normal activity for health reasons? CW had to go to work during the day. He wasn't home taking care of the kids. IIRC, the kids only went to school 2 days week until this year. SW worked full time too but her job was flexible so she stayed home to take care of the kids and clean the house-- not CW. SW also paid their bills/balanced their books. When she came back from NC, CW hadn't even opened their mail from 6 weeks. While she was in NC she had to send him the registration renewal to put in the Lexus-- which means she took care of those types of things too. SW had to clean the entire house when she got home from NC because CW didn't bother for 5 weeks while he dallied with his mistress. SW did the cooking and cleaning and most of the grocery shopping too from what I saw.

What a ridiculous statement to say SW didn't do housework! She was known for her organizational skills-- all her friends called her extremely neat and OCD about cleaning. CW didn't know how to cook much either IMO. SW left him 5 weeks worth of freezer meals so he wouldn't starve or waste money eating out for every meal. There was one time where SW left instructions for him on how to cook a roast and he didn't follow them. It was a double pack from Costco and he was supposed to cook one and put the other in the freezer for another meal. CW stacked the two roasts on top of one another and proceeded to try to cook them like that. He's lucky SW had a great sense of humor and thought it was hilarious-- she took a picture of the meat and put it on fb. In contrast to that, SW often made videos of herself cooking things or baking things and she liked to get her girls involved in the kitchen too.

I think CW only kept the girls occupied if she was trying to make a Thrive product promotion video. In many videos you see him wander in and out of the background with CeCe-- but those videos are a small fraction of SW's day. This comment by his dad really upsets me for some reason. It's just such a petty thing to hate her for. It makes me wonder if CW was always telling his family he had to do everything. :mad:

MOO.

Does the burrito video match what we know about timeline in Discovery doc. i.e., was he really getting breakfast at a convenience store at 8am on 8/13? Or was he still at the oil field?

PS: And the beard looks off/too thin. But supposedly this video is from the DA.
I don't believe man in video is CW. CW allegedly eating from his health app installed on his phone by NK; ate breakfast at home; and packs his lunch /snacks.

When an employee takes a 401k loan, the money leaves the account but the employee is obligated to repay it back into their account.

He would have only been able to take a hardship withdrawal to take money out ( at his age) without a loan. He’d have to have documentation showing he’s about to lose house to foreclosure (or other hardships as defined by the IRS).
According to CW they were 3 months behind on their mortgage so maybe they were able to take out a hardship withdrawal from his 401k. And that’s if money was taken out. He’s not exactly credible.
jmo

Who decided these were simply "prairie flowers" ?...they look like they're from the exact location where Shannan was dumped, not random at all.

I honestly have been side eyeing NK lately more than just as an AP. What they were able to get of her SM is highly suspect to me and makes me think what is deleted is hella damning.

And this dude has an extensive history of conversations that last less than 10 mins but the night of the murders he talks to her for 51 mins???
Me too. I’m wondering if they were a signal to her. Job done. We’re free. I did it for you.
After listening to her and seeing just about everything was a lie, I think there much more under the surface. I just think she’s smarter than CW...

Ronnie said that neither CW or Shanann wanted another child, that Shanann was extremely bipolar and had paranoid tendencies toward his wife.

He also said that CW had lost a lot of weight using Thrive and he didn't want to do it - Shanann was forcing him! :confused:

Pg 371 (Discovery pg 423)

MOO

And yet CW told NK that SW was "against" him losing weight and getting fit, eating better! Pfffft. Whatta liar!

Me too. I’m wondering if they were a signal to her. Job done. We’re free. I did it for you.
After listening to her and seeing just about everything was a lie, I think there much more under the surface. I just think she’s smarter than CW...
So is NK off the hook for everything? There is nothing more LE can do?

If the girls were alive when Shanann came home, and she checked in on them (and Chris remained in the basement — who knows), I can’t believe the girls wouldn’t wake up. I go back and forth, but what MassGuy says does make sense to me. He was not panicked and all over the phone with SW about the late flight. Who knows.
In his long interview, he said Shanann would never wake up the girls that late.

That was really weird. Those sunflowers in a barren field are ugly. Can't see sending that to someone. I wondered also if it was some type of marker.

Begin @4:20

Det: This stuff, she had last night?
CW: yes
Det: What's this?
CW: Ahh, it's something ...(?)..
Det: Is that your stuff?
CW: Yah, that's the stuff I was going to give to people because they don't fit anymore.
Det: Oh, these are your jeans? (as he picks up a blue jean)
CW: It's like 38's. Way too big now.

~CW looks down at that area, breathing hard, looking really nervous.

~Discovery page 85 - While in the home, a track dog was asked to enter, as there had been some indication from the cadaver dog that a struggle or argument may have ensued. Jeff Hiebert and his K9 entered the home. Jeff stated that his dog showed interest in the unmade bed in the basement and an area just below the stairs, but did not do any final trained alerts. We exited the basement and went upstairs to the garage. No indicators were noted in the garage and we exited the home.

~Maybe he tied Shanann's arms or legs with his jeans before strangling her? or actually used the jeans to strangle her?
I think this "area just below the stairs" was referring to below the basement stairs... (?) (The next sentence is "We exited the basement...") Could be wrong... it's confusing...

I don't get why they didn't just get rid of the house and buy something half the size and cost. They get out of one bankruptcy and then incur another huge debt. The rooms are sparsely furnished, it's not like they use all the space...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69