GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Shanann petite? Anyone know? I can't tell by the photos. How tall is Chris?

HLN Family Massacre Chris Watts Exposed, Part 1 (with captions)

He googled lingerie as Shan’ann begged for affection.

NK scoured *advertiser censored* sites before date.

After killing his family he then watched sports.

The FBI told him, “Your story sounds like horse ”.

He told his father, “The polygraph, I failed it. I failed it. It’s not being fair to me. Not going to let me go”.

Yesterday, in a sentencing trial in the Rohde case, you will be very interested to hear, what the Psychiatrist stated, in defending the MURDERER.
This is a PROFESSIONAL, IN COURT.
Please check this out.
Those following the case, were in shock.
MOO.
But were children killed? That is what takes this case away from being about the dynamics between the spouses, if it was just about rage he would not have killed his children.

HLN Family Massacre Chris Watts Exposed, Part 3

DA Rourke discusses the grave site, oil tanks and disposal of Bella and CeCe.

He describes how he wants the children and Shan’ann to be remembered.

A Professor of Forensics talks about Shan’ann, the coffin birth and Bella being forced through the thief hatch.

He says the substances contained in the raw petroleum are highly caustic. There are things in there that can be used as cleaning solvents in their purest form. The fact that the bodies were intact to the degree that they were when found was very fortunate for the investigators because the tissue could have been broken down further.

When Bella and CeCe were smothered – we can also say suffocated – the process itself is horrendous.

When Shan’ann was being strangled, she would have had an awareness and would have struggled.

FYI, “Jay for Justice” is one of the Murder Rap Sesh pod women. After the podcast got kicked off iTunes and the two hosts turned on each other, she split off and started that. She’s trying to distance herself from MRS because of all the blowback about it, but let it be known that she is not a victim-friendly person. She spent months gleefully bashing Shanann on the MRS podcast and on their horrid Facebook page.

Absolutely agreed, I had the misfortune of being added to both their groups yesterday and after a scroll through I promptly left both groups.
The posts in there disgusted me and I will not support such nastiness by clicking on her YouTube channel.

I believe 100% it was rage. He got mad, went behind her and strangled her. That is rage in my books.
Mad/rage in the sense he was in a relationship and a family he no longer wanted. I feel that rage oriented not from personal dislike of his wife or children but because he met someone else that he wanted more and he saw them as the reasons he could not have what he wanted. I firmly believe if his AF person had not “taken his breath away” their marriage would have plodded along as usual. He told LE he fell out of love with Shanann because he fell in love with her. I find it hard to reconcile if he was so full of personal dislike for Shanann that he never told her about the affair. The neighbor said he heard them arguing, Chris would go crazy so he was not meek.

MOO

Except he planned it.

Totally agree he planned their murders: IMO Shannon was taken by surprise as were the babies. He had lots of time to plan these killings. There is not one iota this was a rage killing. There is evidence he wanted out of the marriage, wanted another woman and that was it for him. He was cold and calculating, but fortunately, not too smart.

We have read a lot about Chris’s enmeshment with his mother but he seems to be more enmeshed with his dad. I’ve read statements Chris made about his dad could not handle him moving out after high school and that was the reson for the drug abuse. His relationship with his dad was his concern after the NC incident and Shannan felt he blamed her for that, he asked only for his dad to come to Colorado. I’d like to hear more about their relationship. Was it because Cindy is, well, who she is, both parents seem to be very unhealthy , to say the least, as parents.
I agree. I'm thinking there was some triangulation going on from early childhood. Say Mother Watts and Father Watts were unhappy. I don't want to use the initials CW for mother Watts because then it gets confusing with Chris' initials, so I'll use MW for mother Watts and FW for father Watts. Instead of communicating his unhappiness to MW, FW aligns with CW and they bond over it because CW also feels the brunt of MW. When CW leaves home, FW has to endure MW alone. So drugs are his replacement for losing CW. Along comes Shanann. Now MW has a scapegoat, someone to blame for CW abandoning her and FW is drawn into MW's game - the pressure is off him because she has a new victim.

It looks as if FW is CW's only real supporter and vice versa, they are enmeshed. CW can't join in with Shanann rejecting FW.

I found this on wiki -

The Perverse Triangle
The Perverse Triangle was first described in 1977 by Jay Haley[13] as a triangle where two people who are on different hierarchical or generational levels form a coalition against a third person (e.g., "a covert alliance between a parent and a child, who band together to undermine the other parent's power and authority".[14]) The perverse triangle concept has been widely discussed in professional literature.[15][16][17][18][19][20][21] Bowen called it the pathological triangle,[20] while Minuchin called it the rigid triangle.[22]

A dramatized example of Triangulation and Splitting can be viewed in the TV show Law & Order Criminal Intent, Season 4, Episode 1 entitled "Semi-Detached" in which Detective Bobby Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) refers to a psychological strategy of "splitting" used by the antagonist to drive a wedge between Goren and his partner, Detective Eames (Kathryn Erbe). It is an example of classic manipulative triangulation or divide and conquer through hidden and subtle means by the third party and under the pretense of caring about those who are being turned against each other.[23]

Cross generational coalition[edit]
For example, a parent and child can align against the other parent but not admit to it, to form a cross generational coalition.[24] These are harmful to children.[15][19][25]

Triangulation (psychology) - Wikipedia

I wish they would give Chris another lie detector test and ask him if he did this for the life insurance money, did he kill the kids before Shanann got home, did Shanann know about the affair? I also think this was premeditated since Chris told Nichol he would not be stopping by Monday morning since he was going to fix a non emergency leak and if that was the only concern, he would have at least stopped in the office for a few minutes.

The evidence proves that he did not go into a rage and kill his family. It was a deliberate, methodical murder. Why would we doubt the DA and all the hard work the investigators put into this case?

Sorry that was in response to the post that said he got mad and killed them in a rage. I am having trouble liking, posting, and getting to the next page. Last night I couldn't even get on the site.

So NK brought up in the recent police interview that was released that she saw CW was using double the recommended amount of Thrive. He always wore two patches instead of 1. He had plateaued as far as weight loss and that's when he asked for her advice on diet. She said she wasn't sure if he doubled up on the other supplements as well. She said it was like he never wanted to sleep and he wore her out. He began working out a lot. He also had sex with NK 3-4 times a day. He lost 13 lbs in 2 weeks I think she said. It makes me wonder if he experienced caffeine induced mania.

Now I am not blaming Thrive.

Any form of caffeine can be abused such as energy drinks or caffeine pills. It is up to consumers to use caffeine in moderation and be responsible. There are disorders and addictions related to caffeine. Certain studies claim caffeine abuse can exacerbate underlying mental illnesses.

Here is one of the studies: Manic Episode Following Ingestion of Caffeine Pills: A Case Report

A combination of the euphoria brought on by his affair, the stress from his mother meddling in his life constantly, underlying conditions such as borderline personality disorder maybe, and caffeine abuse may have led him to be reckless enough and crazy enough to actually plan this and carry it out IMO. We even saw that he crashed at the police station and could hardly stay awake.

I hope I don't create offense with this subject. It was just something that caught my attention. I don't think it would have provided any kind of defense in court. It might explain the shift in those 6 weeks in addition to NK.

I personally find this idea very interesting and not offensive. And I'm very sensitive against looking at how Shanann might have contributed to CW's "stress". To me, that is akin to reviewing a rape victim's clothes, behavior, or alcohol consumption to figure out why she/he was raped. The problem is not in the rape victim; it's in the rapist. Same with CW. The problem is in him. The idea that maybe overloads of caffeine and lack of sleep helped push his already disturbed brain along the path to his evil act is worth wondering about. It still places the blame on him. But yeah, even if you're a horrible person, murder is a big jump. Murder of your pregnant wife and sweet baby girls is incomprehensible.

All MOO

That's what it looks like to me also, (that it was planned), but why did he screw up so much, leaving his wife's phone home, leaving her purse home, dumping the kids in the tanks where they would eventually be found, leaving her car at home?

That's what it looks like to me also, (that it was planned), but why did he screw up so much, leaving his wife's phone home, leaving her purse home, dumping the kids in the tanks where they would eventually be found, leaving her car at home?
He simply ran out of time and intended to set the scene after work but NUA foiled that.

It makes sense to me. The time of the search was right after the murder. There was alot of information on line at that point, and I would think she would be curious to find out more about Shanann and the investigation.

Sorry that was in response to why Nickol would do a search in Sept 2018. My posts are not appearing where I am replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces