GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I think his relationship with NK was a terrible match- and that's not just based on the fact that NK is so unattractive. NK is extremely abrasive and bossy, he would have resented her quickly, and she would have resented that he had to pay child support and watch his children. If this had played out, I'd bet that within a month he would have been begging to have Shan'ann back (and I hope she would have said no!)
yep agree 100%
shanann rocked his universe..even if he was taking it for granted.

NK couldn't compete in the long run.

imo

Chris Watts The Devil in Disguise ABC 20/20, Part 1 (22:26 mins)

Sandy and Frank, Cristina, NUA, Cassie, Addy

Sandy: She was hard-driven, a hard worker. She would work 12-14 hours a day.

Sandy: I said, “Chris, you know, I don’t think you should do any media. You’re the last one to have seen them. I don’t think you should. I thank God he did it. Thank God in heaven that he didn’t listen to me”.

Chris Watts The Devil in Disguise ABC 20/20, Part 2 (17:30 mins)

Sandy and Frank, NUA, DA Rourke

Sandy: “To find out that my granddaughter struggled to live, that probably threw us over the edge”.

DA Rourke: The motive that we know of is wholly unsatisfactory. The result in this case because of some newfound love coupled with the occasional financial issues that arise in many households just didn’t make any sense.

Do we have any understanding of why there were paper bags on SW hands when her body was discovered? Im really scratching my head over ito_O:(
I thought the investigators put those on. If not, I'm not, I have no idea.
Just passing through so I’m sorry if this has been discussed previously :) The paper bags would have been secured on to SW’s hands to preserve any DNA on them (eg; that she had under her fingernails from defending herself against an attacker) until samples could be taken at a forensic examination/post mortem.

So NK brought up in the recent police interview that was released that she saw CW was using double the recommended amount of Thrive. He always wore two patches instead of 1. He had plateaued as far as weight loss and that's when he asked for her advice on diet. She said she wasn't sure if he doubled up on the other supplements as well. She said it was like he never wanted to sleep and he wore her out. He began working out a lot. He also had sex with NK 3-4 times a day. He lost 13 lbs in 2 weeks I think she said. It makes me wonder if he experienced caffeine induced mania.

Now I am not blaming Thrive.

Any form of caffeine can be abused such as energy drinks or caffeine pills. It is up to consumers to use caffeine in moderation and be responsible. There are disorders and addictions related to caffeine. Certain studies claim caffeine abuse can exacerbate underlying mental illnesses.

Here is one of the studies: Manic Episode Following Ingestion of Caffeine Pills: A Case Report

A combination of the euphoria brought on by his affair, the stress from his mother meddling in his life constantly, underlying conditions such as borderline personality disorder maybe, and caffeine abuse may have led him to be reckless enough and crazy enough to actually plan this and carry it out IMO. We even saw that he crashed at the police station and could hardly stay awake.

I hope I don't create offense with this subject. It was just something that caught my attention. I don't think it would have provided any kind of defense in court. It might explain the shift in those 6 weeks in addition to NK.

Ronnie’s substance abuse issue was cocaine when CW left for college.
Is this statement by CW or is it, from an official source?o_O
If by CW then it may be incorrect.

It was by SW in a text to a friend, I have a screenshot but I don’t know how to attach it directly from my phone.

Basically in response to a friend saying saying (re Chris)

“he doesn’t seem like the cheating kind he is dedicated to you guys”

Shan’ann responded “His dad also isn’t the coke kind of guy but he did it when Chris was 18 and left for college”

From the latest doc dump

It was by SW in a text to a friend, I have a screenshot but I don’t know how to attach it directly from my phone.

Basically in response to a friend saying saying (re Chris)

“he doesn’t seem like the cheating kind he is dedicated to you guys”

Shan’ann responded “His dad also isn’t the coke kind of guy but he did it when Chris was 18 and left for college”

From the latest doc dump

Thanks Tigerlily.
However I wonder, if CW had told Shan'ann, and Shan'ann passed this on to her friend.
How many of CW's stories are correct???
So perhaps, this may be incorrect.
We may receive further info, on this in documents.

I saw texts from the latest dump where SW told a friend about it.
Her friend said: He doesnt seem the cheating kind, he's dedicated to you guys
SW replied: His dad also isn't the coke kind of guy but he did it when Chris was 18 and left for college

I'm sensing a pattern here...
CW's sister: fought with Cindy Watts all the time when they were teenagers, CW claimed he would wake up to the sound of them arguing.
CW's dad: cocaine addiction when left alone with Cindy after kids moved out
CW: family annihilator, cheater, and liar
Cindy Watts: taught Bella to have an attitude with SW, taught her to keep secrets from SW and ignore her rules (revealed in latest discovery). Ruined bridal shower, skipped wedding, barely visited kids, skipped birthdays. Insisted on keeping tree nuts in her house when Cece came over even when SW asked her not to. Says CW didn't want Niko, doesn't mention Niko in her victim statement.

Really makes you think.

What I can’t get over is they actually set out to destroy their own son and brothers marriage.. his life, his wife, and even his children. It’s really beyond comprehension. And look where it got them! Now the proud parents and sister of a quadruple murdering lifer.

Hi all - thank you all for your patience while the thread was closed. It's amazing how much time it takes to scan each quoted post and response to ensure the thread is compliant with our TOS.

Going forward, zero tolerance, discussing the following topics will earn you an all-expenses-paid trip to the observation deck. Will it be 8 days? 3 days? 17 days? Spin the wheel to find out.
*insinuating blame on a MURDER VICTIM for their own MURDER
*advertising your use of the "ignore" function
*generalizations about other posters (ex. "all of a sudden everyone is victim blaming")
*discussion of other members' information (ex. join date, new to the thread, etc)
*nuts or bowls of nuts or ice cream or nutty ice cream or... :confused:
*responding to literally any of the above, in any fashion, including "mods said not to talk about that".
Could we have clarity on the last item on your list please. This was a major turning point and could have been a catalyst for what CW did. His father blocked him on facebook after that incident. It's in discovery and it's in MSM.

Can we have clarification as to why it is off limits please, because a rift between CW and his own family is massive. His dad was his hero - he said this to investigators and Shanann said that to Addy too (it's in her phone conversation with the investigators). He may have chosen his relationship with his father over Shanann and his children. His family didn't celebrate Cece's birthday because of it, and CW didn't even think his father could facetime with the girls because they would tell Shanann. Shanann had every right to have his family blocked from seeing the children after that which would feature in any custody arrangement going forward.

It's so hard to understand what Ronnie's saying in his police interview but I have managed to decipher him saying that Shanann reached out and sent him the sonogram on Thursday, the day before she left for Arizona. I can't understand everything he says after that but in view of the continued facetime problem on the Sunday, I'm gathering it was to the effect that it was too late for that, after blocking them for the last 6 weeks. I'm sure Shanann sent them Cece's birthday invitation, so RW is just turning this all around, playing the victim and minimizing his role in the problem.

I think Shanann sent him the sonogram because she knew how much it affected CW, not because she felt she was wrong to have picked up the children and left. She was desperate to save her marriage.

DA Rourke: The motive that we know of is wholly unsatisfactory. The result in this case because of some newfound love coupled with the occasional financial issues that arise in many households just didn’t make any sense.
rsbm

This is what I'm talking about. A 6 week affair is flimsy, a family rift isn't. That is when he became ice cold and the cogs started turning in his head. It isn't even a 6 week affair if we take it right back to the beginning of the NC vacation when he started to unravel, that is more like a 2 week affair.

rsbm

This is what I'm talking about. A 6 week affair is flimsy, a family rift isn't. That is when he became ice cold and the cogs started turning in his head. It isn't even a 6 week affair if we take it right back to the beginning of the NC vacation when he started to unravel, that is more like a 2 week affair.
The trouble is, do we really know it was a 6 week affair and not something that was going on much longer. From the discovery documents it showed NK googled SW in Sep 2017. I do agree though, the rift with his family is was probably the tip of the iceberg.

The trouble is, do we really know it was a 6 week affair and not something that was going on much longer. From the discovery documents it showed NK googled SW in Sep 2017. I do agree though, the rift with his family is was probably the tip of the iceberg.
PommyMommy posted an article saying that LE confirmed to CrimeOnline (?) that 2017 was a typo.

I think Tigerlily has posted just above that their first texts started in June 2018. She may have searched Shanann before then but that is when they started communicating.

PommyMommy posted an article saying that LE confirmed to CrimeOnline (?) that 2017 was a typo.

I think Tigerlily has posted just above that their first texts started in June 2018. She may have searched Shanann before then but that is when they started communicating.
Oh ok, I must have missed that post, sorry. You could be right but I think he’d been thinking about wiping his family out for a long time prior, his family and NK just gave him the perfect excuse, in his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces