GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that we find out with this doc dump that Ronnie has/had a cocaine problem when yesterday Shanann was accused of having one. I'm also surprised. I guessed he maybe had an alcohol issue.

I appreciate everyone bringing the doc dump info over. I'm not going to have much time to read this one. So thanks guys!

In the house, that night? Unlikely. I don’t know if the origin of that strange call of NK from Frederick has been explained, but in general, I think that Chris did it alone. I am more interested why and how he planned it and how did he get that idea.
I think that he thought that he had his parents approval for getting rid of them and Cindy almost proved it with her statement at the sentencing that she forgave him. It was not her place to forgive him for something that she and her toxic family had a hand in.

Strange that we find out with this doc dump that Ronnie has/had a cocaine problem when yesterday Shanann was accused of having one. I'm also surprised. I guessed he maybe had an alcohol issue.

I appreciate everyone bringing the doc dump info over. I'm not going to have much time to read this one. So thanks guys!
What hasn't Shanann be accused of when she is lying dead in her grave? I think that he had alcohol issues as well as coke.

I think that he thought that he had his parents approval for getting rid of them and Cindy almost proved it with her statement at the sentencing that she forgave him. It was not her place to forgive him for something that she and her toxic family had a hand in.

He is just strange all around. He does not know how to act, how to speak or how to stand.

Yes, it is obvious. Paradoxically, he looked the most normal the days after the murders. Or rather, showed most emotions. He smiled, and when he watched the neighbor’s video, he was obviously scared.

Interestingly, is it mom’s or dad’s line that the oddness comes from? Mom sounds hysterical. Dad has a speech disorder, if locals are to be believed, so, maybe dad?

Yes, it is obvious. Paradoxically, he looked the most normal the days after the murders. Or rather, showed most emotions. He smiled, and when he watched the neighbor’s video, he was obviously scared.

Interestingly, is it mom’s or dad’s line that the oddness comes from? Mom sounds hysterical. Dad has a speech disorder, if locals are to be believed, so, maybe dad?
What kind of speech disorder? I thought that he was mumbling intentionally so as not to be picked up on the recording. He put his head down each time he spoke.

Slowly wading through the latest doc dump, so far:

The very first emails between NK and CW are there. It starts as something professional and then turns personal. Stuff about respecting that he’s married, comments on his beautiful life with his wife and two cute little girls, him talking about honesty (!!!!!!!) and karma (!!!!!!), and her saying we should just keep this a friendship. It starts June 5.

Ronnie’s substance abuse issue was cocaine when CW left for college.

After the nut incident the family didn’t just block SW, they blocked Chris too. SW said they ruined everything special from the proposal, engagement party, wedding, birthdays and anniversaries. It was Cindy and Jamie deliberately trying (and eventually succeeding!) to destroy the marriage. (Hope they’re happy with themselves, it makes me sick).

Jamie was the golden child and Chris was always chopped liver. He had issues with his Mom. Mom would always talk over him and he would submit.

Photos all over their house of Jamie’s kids, and not of CeCe and Bella. Cindy deliberately messed with Bella while they were there, saying Bella could have things Mom said no to, teaching Bella to keep secrets from Mom, that kind of thing.

Nasty, nasty people.

Is this statement by CW or is it, from an official source?o_O
If by CW then it may be incorrect.

I missed that - interesting. Maybe he was truly conflicted on some level. Stay with the wife and kids, leave and try to be with NK. His pattern of phone use must have been making him crazy. Calls from the wife, many unanswered, then a call or text to the mistress, then looking and nude pics of NK and moving them to his secret app followed by more calls from SW begging him to talk to her. That last weekend must have created the volcano in his head.

I thought this post from the previous thread was pretty interesting. To add to it, i wonder whether CW he knew that Jim was staying in Nichol’s house, and if he did, how he interpreted it. Perhaps he viewed it as the sign that Nichol was not so serious about him, and it pushed him to act sooner than later?

What kind of speech disorder? I thought that he was mumbling intentionally so as not to be picked up on the recording. He put his head down each time he spoke.

Do we have any video where his speech would be lucid?

Is this statement by CW or is it, from an official source?o_O
If by CW then it may be incorrect.
I saw texts from the latest dump where SW told a friend about it.
Her friend said: He doesnt seem the cheating kind, he's dedicated to you guys
SW replied: His dad also isn't the coke kind of guy but he did it when Chris was 18 and left for college

I'm sensing a pattern here...
CW's sister: fought with Cindy Watts all the time when they were teenagers, CW claimed he would wake up to the sound of them arguing.
CW's dad: cocaine addiction when left alone with Cindy after kids moved out
CW: family annihilator, cheater, and liar
Cindy Watts: taught Bella to have an attitude with SW, taught her to keep secrets from SW and ignore her rules (revealed in latest discovery). Ruined bridal shower, skipped wedding, barely visited kids, skipped birthdays. Insisted on keeping tree nuts in her house when Cece came over even when SW asked her not to. Says CW didn't want Niko, doesn't mention Niko in her victim statement.

Really makes you think.

I honestly think his relationship with NK was better than with SW, and it is not only about sex. However, it was the beginning of the affair, and NK would have probably changed with time, too.
Really? I think his relationship with NK was a terrible match- and that's not just based on the fact that NK is so unattractive. NK is extremely abrasive and bossy, he would have resented her quickly, and she would have resented that he had to pay child support and watch his children. If this had played out, I'd bet that within a month he would have been begging to have Shan'ann back (and I hope she would have said no!)

I honestly think his relationship with NK was better than with SW, and it is not only about sex. However, it was the beginning of the affair, and NK would have probably changed with time, too.
How can you know this? They were only in a relationship 6 weeks. Everyone in a new relationship has a wonderful time the first few months. You are comparing a relationship of a few weeks, with no responsibilities to one of 8 years with two children and another on the way. They can not be compared.

They had more common interests. Their hobbies matched. SW and CW had a family, but they were very different people.
I have a friend whose husband left her for a younger woman. People actually said, well, the wife never came to ball games. The new one comes all the time. The wife wasn't at the daughters games because she had a baby and a son that she had to get to his games. It was easy for NK to enjoy her time with him, she didn't have to worry about kids, cooking, cleaning, washing clothes etc. They had plenty of time to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces