GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did NK have “plans”. How convenient in the midst of such tragedy she immediately thought of Amber F, her book deal, etc., and had the fortitude to google such BS.
If I can’t find my dog, I’m in a panic, let alone someone I’m involved with has “lost” their entire family.

(honey my mind is far from pure, but I’ll take it!)

If CW was so naive he needed google to advise him on how/when to express his love, having a third party in their relationship blew his mind. I’m sure he thought he’d hit the jackpot. Nothing to say he still can’t enjoy multiple experiences. NK won’t be part of it tho.

Not all one sided, either. Women kill husbands, too. Usually for financial purposes. Or because he left his socks on the floor one too many time. Idk
cbm
yes true
the ol oleanda in the tea trick was pretty popular back in the day!
newer times that green stuff you put in gaterade?

be interesting to see the statistics of ratio in spousal murders over say 200 years and methods.

Sadly, for the most part, prison is easy for men. We’d like to think otherwise, but that’s not the case. It’s almost a military environment. After they get settled in, get their job assignment, etc., they adjust. They have no choice but to adjust. Sure, we hear of beatings, murders, rapes, etc., among inmate population, but relative few considering the number of incarcerated men. The men they are housed with are not serving because they’re upstanding citizens. The really high profile cases like James Holmes are different. CW case is much different than a mass shooting in a public venue. Probably half the men he’ll end up in prison with are serving for crimes against women and/or children.
I haven’t checked today to see if he’s been transferred to his 4 ever home but last time I did, there was another inmate in the system with the same name. How’d you like to be him? Not.

Last edited:
If CW was so naive he needed google to advise him on how/when to express his love, having a third party in their relationship blew his mind. I’m sure he thought he’d hit the jackpot. Nothing to say he still can’t enjoy multiple experiences. NK won’t be part of it tho.
imo
NK had to dig deep.
its very hard to compete with the mother of a mans children.( especially in the eyes of a baron woman wanting all this)
the one weakness shanann had ( and I hate saying it because she was so damn incredible ) as most working mothers with small children had was time!
time to experiment sexually and be a hot mess for hubby is for those few years bottom of the get to list. (again imo but from this been there done that experience anyway!)
for most young married parents a sneaky quickie is hot and excitable and enough to keep the fires burning.

this was the target area bulls eye
TIME and sexual indulgency

moo

imo
NK had to dig deep.
its very hard to compete with the mother of a mans children.( especially in the eyes of a baron woman wanting all this)
the one weakness shanann had ( and I hate saying it because she was so damn incredible ) as most working mothers with small children had was time!
time to experiment sexually and be a hot mess for hubby is for those few years bottom of the get to list. (again imo but from this been there done that experience anyway!)
for most young married parents a sneaky quickie is hot and excitable and enough to keep the fires burning.

this was the target area bulls eye
TIME and sexual indulgency

moo

I have to disagree. SW texted a friend that they were having sex all the time before she left for NC. He couldn’t keep his hands off her. Then when he came to visit he wouldn’t touch her.

IMO it really didn’t have anything to do with sex. I think it was more about control, image, money and starting over with a clean slate. No one will ever be able to make sense of it.

I have to disagree. SW texted a friend that they were having sex all the time before she left for NC. He couldn’t keep his hands off her. Then when he came to visit he wouldn’t touch her.

IMO it really didn’t have anything to do with sex. I think it was more about control, image, money and starting over with a clean slate. No one will ever be able to make sense of it.
yeah I agree kay
I should have added that chris and shannan were actually getting plenty anyway immediately before the big trip.
sorry not to be clear.:confused:
the post was intended to focus on what angle NK had to come from and whats going on in her head about how to get to chris.
I know there was nothing at all lacking in the watts sex life.
it was very normal in " a time poor environment" was what was intended.

How did Ted Bundy manage to get a child?

I think I remember watching an interview with him where he says his child was conceived behind a water cooler during visiting hours. Not sure if he bribed a guard to look away but I do remember it was in the visiting room with other prisoners and their visitors. I'm assuming these days they have video cameras to provide more security during visits?

Oh....what’s the joke?
Man has massive heart attack, survives, long hospitalization, the day he’s discharged asks the doctor, “Can I have sex” doc says “yea, with your wife”.

Just sayin.....

I wonder if CW can even make any sense about what he did. He may think about it, and realize he is a complete idiot.

I don’t think they (inmates) think about their crimes. Maybe at first, when newly incarcerated. As I said above, they adjust, make new friends, have new worries, fears, their family becomes distant memory. Their environment becomes their new life. I’m not implying they like being incarcerated, only that they adjust, for survival purposes, they have no choice.
I recall George Huguelys’s mom speaking about him. She said he’s doing real well, has a lot of nice gentlemen he plays cards with, etc. like he’s at summer camp. I thought wtf, he killed his gf with his bare hands.

Text messages between Shanann and her friend, during NC trip, about one week prior to murders.

@6:05
Aug 4, Saturday
SW: ...I don't want him staying with us in Colorado...

start @6:48
Aug 5, Sunday
SW: ...Drove 3 hours in silence. I told him to find a place when we get back and I'm putting house on market he said nothing......

....I need to move out of colorado. Too expensive to live alone with 3 kids. I'm not moving to NC....

...Housing doesn't take long to sell. But apartment in Colorado cost same as owning. So I have to figure this out and where I'm going before putting house on market...

...I don't even know where to begin besides find a place to live where I have some kind of support...I'm gonna start selling things at the house when I return. Take kids out of school to save money. His family gets what they wanted..
...I don't even know if I can take kids out of state. I don't expect him to fight me...

Start @ 9:11
Aug 6, Monday
SW: ...Chris doesn't want this baby. Said he's scared to death and he's happy with just Bella and Celeste! He thought he wanted another baby. How I got this out of him I said do you want me to abort?

...He was ready to call it quits without working it through. Just like his family does. I will fight for full custody..He said not divorce right away..

I guess CW asked NK to find him an apartment on Aug 5?

By this time Shanann wasn't going to take his abuse sitting down. She was going to fight fiercely and she let him know. I think this surprised him.

(then, I think by Aug 9, Thursday, he decided to get rid of his family. Much simpler in his mind, than to go through a divorce.)

Text messages between Shanann and her friend, during NC trip, about one week prior to murders.

@6:05
Aug 4, Saturday
SW: ...I don't want him staying with us in Colorado...

start @6:48
Aug 5, Sunday
SW: ...Drove 3 hours in silence. I told him to find a place when we get back and I'm putting house on market he said nothing......

....I need to move out of colorado. Too expensive to live alone with 3 kids. I'm not moving to NC....

...Housing doesn't take long to sell. But apartment in Colorado cost same as owning. So I have to figure this out and where I'm going before putting house on market...

...I don't even know where to begin besides find a place to live where I have some kind of support...I'm gonna start selling things at the house when I return. Take kids out of school to save money. His family gets what they wanted..
...I don't even know if I can take kids out of state. I don't expect him to fight me...

Start @ 9:11
Aug 6, Monday
SW: ...Chris doesn't want this baby. Said he's scared to death and he's happy with just Bella and Celeste! He thought he wanted another baby. How I got this out of him I said do you want me to abort?

...He was ready to call it quits without working it through. Just like his family does. I will fight for full custody..He said not divorce right away..

I guess CW asked NK to find him an apartment on Aug 5?

By this time Shanann wasn't going to take his abuse sitting down. She was going to fight fiercely and she let him know. I think this surprised him.

(then, I think by Aug 9, Thursday, he decided to get rid of his family. Much simpler in his mind, than to go through a divorce.)

its those texts that make me think had they separated, he moved in with NK it would have been all over by the time nico was born and he would have been begging for shanann to take him back.

Of course she went after him.
I agree, and listening to the way she interacts with the detectives.... interrupting, talking over and through them, not deferring to them at all, especially in a situation in which any typical person would be feeling shameful, horrified, and chastened, tells me all I need to know about her. She's the driver of situations, not someone in the passenger seat....
(My opinion only!!)

I think I remember watching an interview with him where he says his child was conceived behind a water cooler during visiting hours. Not sure if he bribed a guard to look away but I do remember it was in the visiting room with other prisoners and their visitors. I'm assuming these days they have video cameras to provide more security during visits?
According to Wikipedia:
"While conjugal visits were not allowed at Raiford Prison, inmates were known to pool their money in order to bribe guards to allow them intimate time alone with their female visitors."

Amber also didn't have the benefit of Facebook and other social media. She also wasn't employed by the same company as SP. NK can pretend she didn't know about Shanann but we all know she googled her on multiple occasions (which doesn't indicate jealousy per se). I google several of my colleagues out of curiosity. It doesn't mean I'm stalking them or that I'm having an affair with them. But when you look at NK's other google searches along with her denials, it makes her look incredibly shady.

I'm curious as to whether or not CW remembered to keep his wedding ring off during the entire time Shanann was in NC visiting family? Did none of his Colorado friends or co-workers not notice?

I’m still trying to figure out how he was going to explain NK to his neighbor, had he noticed her.

its those texts that make me think had they separated, he moved in with NK it would have been all over by the time nico was born and he would have been begging for shanann to take him back.
That's very possible. I think he truly thought that it was alright to carry on an affair with NK, have Shanann abort the baby and at the same time, a separation or divorce was out of the question for him. He really wanted to have his cake and eat it too.

It was Shanann who suggested a separation and divorce and told him to get out of their house. This meant all of his family had to die. He is a coward + idiot + barbaric monster, all in one.

I really think CW was taking testosterone supplements they advertise for "low T" on TV and I also am of the opinion he was/is going though his midlife crisis most men do, but then, most men going through that buy the little red convertible and dump their families for a young chick instead of kill their families...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur