GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt she’s accepted it. She still believes that SW killed the girls. Cindy just told the MRS host that Chris has loads of fans on fb who support him and believe his story. They also said he is very sad, asked for photos of Bella and Cece and of their gravesites. Also, Cindy said that Chris has become very religious, reads the Bible a lot and reads to the girls every night.
Was this a recent interview with Cindy? Is it posted anywhere? I cannot believe she still wants to blame Shanann. :eek::mad:

I doubt she’s accepted it. She still believes that SW killed the girls. Cindy just told the MRS host that Chris has loads of fans on fb who support him and believe his story. They also said he is very sad, asked for photos of Bella and Cece and of their gravesites. Also, Cindy said that Chris has become very religious, reads the Bible a lot and reads to the girls every night.

I can’t believe his Mother and his “fans” are falling for that load of horse manure. It is absolutely disgraceful his Mother continues to publicly desecrate the memory of Shan’ann.

Pregnant Mom Shanann Watts, Murdered With Her 2 Kids By Her Husband, Would Have Turned 35 Today
When Shanann Watts blew out the candles on her birthday cake on January 10, 2018, with her two young daughters by her side, she had no idea it would be her last birthday — or that all three of them would be dead in the coming year.

In a video posted online of her 34th birthday celebration, Shanann’s little girls, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, sang a sweet rendition of Happy Birthday to their mom as Shanann’s own mother, Sandra Rzucek, joins in via Facetime on Shanann’s phone.

Shanann’s husband, Chris Watts, 33, can be heard singing in the background.

When the song ends, Bella blows the candles out on the round cake adorned with a butterfly on the side.

“What!?” Shanann says in mock surprise to Bella. “Did you blow my candles out?”

Bella giggles as Celeste shouts something about candles in toddler talk.

Had Shanann lived, she would have been 35 today.

ab6e2f3cf2187fa86ca5344c64f5d15f.jpg e81426e66e50c0992f42385a9baf3984.jpg 9a5b2a756d0e496dda3f4086b7f9ac08.jpg

2018 Birthday (her 34th): Video - Shanann Watts

Last edited:
Was this a recent interview with Cindy? Is it posted anywhere? I cannot believe she still wants to blame Shanann. :eek::mad:
It’s posted on the MRS YouTube I believe. I just saw it on fb. Supposedly the host has always been in contact with Cindy and his sister Jamie. They all think he is innocent, but I do wonder how true all this is about him feeling sad. I don’t think he will ever admit to him killing the kids and his family will always think SW did. It’s really sad the whole case and how her family will never get the truth from him. He is too much a coward to admit to it.

It’s posted on the MRS YouTube I believe. I just saw it on fb. Supposedly the host has always been in contact with Cindy and his sister Jamie. They all think he is innocent, but I do wonder how true all this is about him feeling sad. I don’t think he will ever admit to him killing the kids and his family will always think SW did. It’s really sad the whole case and how her family will never get the truth from him. He is too much a coward to admit to it.
I just listened to it so the rest of you don't have to wade through the inanities. Anyway it's right at the end of #17 at the 1 hour mark.

Info comes from "family". CW is "sad and devastated. beyond belief". "Has requested pics of B & C and of grave site, reads bible every day", "embraces his christian faith and has asked his family to embrace bible and christian faith". He appreciates support from "corners" of supporters. Reads to his kids all the time, (but podpeople don't know what he reads).

Podperson and her buddies are practically bawling on the podcast say he's not a monster, you can't tell who to believe, too complicated to say it's all his fault, are going to spend the rest of the time, ie new podcasts, taking a deep dive into the marriage of CW/SW.

The rest of the session was devoted to "she said she said" between podperson and her previous partner who was oh so mean. Blow by blow account of how they broke up. (J was money hungry, K was above all that) Early on she played CW's junior college relationship presentation, going on about how "smart" and prescient he was.

Why did I listen? At least I got the dishes done.

Last edited:
I just listened to it so the rest of you don't have to wade through the inanities. Anyway it's right at the end of #17 at the 1 hour mark.

Info comes from "family". CW is "sad and devastated. beyond belief". "Has requested pics of B & C and of grave site, reads bible every day", "embraces his christian faith and has asked his family to embrace bible and christian faith". He appreciates support from "corners" of supporters. Reads to his kids all the time, (but podpeople don't know what he reads).

Podperson and her buddies are practically bawling on the podcast say he's not a monster, you can't tell who to believe, too complicated to say it's all his fault, are going to spend the rest of the time, ie new podcasts, taking a deep dive into the marriage of CW/SW.

The rest of the session was devoted to "she said she said" between podperson and her previous partner who was oh so mean. Blow by blow account of how they broke up. (J was money hungry, K was above all that) Early on she played CW's junior college relationship presentation, going on about how "smart" and prescient he was.

I was literally lol'ing while reading your post because I could imagine her sanctimony re: previous podpartner and admiration for CW. TY for taking one for the team.:D

I was literally lol'ing while reading your post because I could imagine her sanctimony re: previous podpartner and admiration for CW. TY for taking one for the team.:D
I forgot to mention that she also went on about how when she refers to SW as "St. Shan'ann". It isn't really against SW, it is against the people who think she is a saint.

lol this is a great summary!

Wow!! Great updates, thank you, both of you! (And sparing me some of that voice.) Just unreal. It says everything imo that this is who CW's family entrenched themselves with. How does this case have "gray areas." "He's not a monster." O-kay. The guy pleaded guilty. Glad to know this "analysis" is as on point as always. o_O:rolleyes: (imo)

More lies from the family of lying liars who desperately lie to protect their image and reputation.

She has no explanation for why he pled guilty to crimes she believes he didn't commit.

Wow!! Great updates, thank you, both of you! (And sparing me some of that voice.) Just unreal. It says everything imo that this is who CW's family entrenched themselves with. How does this case have "gray areas." "He's not a monster." O-kay. The guy pleaded guilty. Glad to know this "analysis" is as on point as always. o_O:rolleyes: (imo)

I believe that women who write love letters to imprisoned violent criminals have some kind of mental disorder (has anyone studied this?), and they are acting out based on their fantasies to have sexual relations with the assailant.
These podcasters and the whole fan club basically all have the same mental disorder as the love-letter-writers where they want to have sexual relations with the monster, and the truth is discarded on the path to justify these desires obsessively. If they can convince the world the monster is not a monster, then their desires are less uncomfortable for them. They will literally say anything.

More lies from the family of lying liars who desperately lie to protect their image and reputation.

She has no explanation for why he pled guilty to crimes she believes he didn't commit.
Yeah absolutely no logic in that head. No one else except CW had any motive to kill except him with his newfound life with NK, barf.
He is a monster IMO.

I believe that women who write love letters to imprisoned violent criminals have some kind of mental disorder (has anyone studied this?), and they are acting out based on their fantasies to have sexual relations with the assailant.
These podcasters and the whole fan club basically all have the same mental disorder as the love-letter-writers where they want to have sexual relations with the monster, and the truth is discarded on the path to justify these desires obsessively. If they can convince the world the monster is not a monster, then their desires are less uncomfortable for them. They will literally say anything.
Here is one reason they do it
(quote)
Why do some women like to date inmates?
Yes, indeed...why?
Who the heck knows - but it's an affliction that ought to be treated, that's for sure. Finding the answer to this complex and rather baffling condition that strikes women of all ages and from all walks of life is not easy for just those reasons - these gals are of all ages and from very different backgrounds. One thing is certain; whatever it is that makes these girls fall in love with criminals, it's simply not a good move.
Why do some women like to date inmates?

I wish that this spawn of the devil had found God six months ago instead of now and I firmly believe that he and his deranged family want the media to believe he's reading to his girls and finding God just to make him look good just like everything he's done in his life he is, I don't even want to call a narcissist because they have a higher intelligence than he, he's just a leech who lived (sponged) off other people, most of all Shanann, and everybody loved her and he fed off that. He destroyed everyone that could possibly make him better in his life and that's where his psychosis lies he cannot, would not, will never exist or get where he was without his wife and children.

And I personally do not think he should be allowed to get fan mail in prison after the heinous crimes he committed I think we should start a petition to disallow any FanMail to these Psychopaths who destroy another human life let alone 4 other human lives!! Come on! let Common Sense Prevail we do not want to make a hero or Idol out of him I don't even want to say "him" I want to say "it" because it's a monster and anybody that sends him fan mail should be investigated by the freaking government I'm sick of this s***

And after we watching videos and rereading the discovery it is clear to me that things did not jive with stories interviews phone data from certain people but once the plead guilty the prosecutors did not Backtrack on missing data saying it was not a Witch Hunt but I think personally in my own opinion that proves The Plea was done to cover up actions that may have contributed even in the slightest way to this nightmare and the things that were called typos that were corrected were then dismissed because this monster confessed! Oh and this thing is GUILTY, but other forces that played a part in this Horror!!

BIB

So SW strangled herself?

Is this only on FB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members