GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep exactly. I’ve already seen it from so called close friends of the watts who have set SW was screaming in his face and it was pure rage from Chris. Well how does that explain the kids murders and how he disposed of them afterwards?

And how does it explain she had no defensive wounds at all? If he was pure rage and she hadn't been in bed and instead was provoking him in some way there would be all sorts of injuries. She would've been covered in wounds. And he would've had wounds as well from her trying to defend herself.

It's absurd.

She was in bed. He came and lay on top of her pinning her with his body as she lay under the covers. He strangled her. She likely couldn't even get her arms out of the cover to try to get him off her.

These people are ridiculous.

I don't believe the "two fight" story. There is no way Shan'ann would have had a big blow up with Chris and not texted her closest friends about it. It was out of character for her. I still believe he planned this, she was too tired to engage him a fight/discussion, and she went to sleep shortly after getting home that night. I think she likely cried herself to sleep, give what she was dealing with.

I don't either. Mostly because there wasn't that much time from the time she got home until he was loading bodies in his truck. How the heck do you fight, make up and then fight again in a few hours? More lies.

I have always thought it was all premeditated and I will never believe that it wasn't.

I don't believe the "two fight" story. There is no way Shan'ann would have had a big blow up with Chris and not texted her closest friends about it. It was out of character for her. I still believe he planned this, she was too tired to engage him a fight/discussion, and she went to sleep shortly after getting home that night. I think she likely cried herself to sleep, give what she was dealing with.
And there is no way that gal would have turned her own phone off. They found it off.

Ugh. I genuinely dislike watching Dr. Phil shows in general. I despise all of the dramatics, editing and playing into the emotional drama purely for the purpose of ratings. With that being said, I probably will still watch tomorrow because I am curious what the Ruzecks have to say. I hate that people are still victimizing that poor family on SM. God bless and comfort them.

Honestly, I think these new interviews are his way of keeping his name in the news and getting the attention he craves. I wouldn't be surprised if one of his pen pals suggested it. And I'm peeved with dr. Phil for eating it up with a spoon. Playing right into CWs hands if you ask me.

And IIRC, didn't he notify a coworker prior to the murders that he would go out to the tank site on his own on Monday? Plus he had made travel plans to Aspen with the mistress for the following weekend, right? So that blows his "spontaneous " claim.

Like I posted a while back, if a Watts family member's lips are moving, they're lying. IMO

Disgusting evil soulless people, every last one of them. They need to go back to the rock they crawled out from.

Rest in peace Shannan, Bella, Celeste and Nico. I feel so bad for her family and friends, who IMO he continues to victimize.

Plus he had made travel plans to Aspen with the mistress for the following weekend, right? So that blows his "spontaneous " claim“.

This explains things.

BBM
I agree with 99% of what you're saying here. The one thing that still puzzles me, though, is I think he did tell his family about the affair when he was visiting. And, I believe that NK actually talked with his family after the murders. I'm trying to find it in the discovery, but it's difficult to find right now. It seemed (at the time I read it) as though they would've been supportive of him leaving SW and taking up with NK.

Oh someone who refused to give their identity but was verified as an insider, claimed she "knew from the beginning" about the affair, indicating that his family was made aware.

I don't believe it. I think even if they claim that now, he probably didn't tell them until he had to. I mean he lied to investigators and surely he knew they would talk to his family. So why would he lie if he knew his family might spill the beans?

I saw nothing to indicate NK talked to his family. Believe me, that would've been weeks of conversation on here if that was the case.

Oh someone who refused to give their identity but was verified as an insider, claimed she "knew from the beginning" about the affair, indicating that his family was made aware.

I don't believe it. I think even if they claim that now, he probably didn't tell them until he had to. I mean he lied to investigators and surely he knew they would talk to his family. So why would he lie if he knew his family might spill the beans?

I saw nothing to indicate NK talked to his family. Believe me, that would've been weeks of conversation on here if that was the case.

No, I think it was in Ronnie Watts interview. I'm trying to find it, still. I remember the "insider", too, but that's not what I was referring to. It's possible I'm misremembering, but I'll try to validate it with sources. In the end, it doesn't REALLY matter - more trying to validate my own memory, LOL!

If there was a fight, I am of the opinion that he killed her after she had cooled down.

She had to have been caught by surprise, as she didn’t have any injuries, or inflict any injuries, that indicate a prolonged struggle.

She never saw it coming.

IMO the argument woke the children and he used a simple choke hold on Shan’ann.

Agree. If he premeditated Shanann's murder then he had no choice but to kill the girls, too. How else would he go to the Cervi site first thing in the morning? He couldn't just leave the girls there alone. I know it is the most evil of the act, but I am convinced he premeditated the girls' murder. For his story to work, all of them had to go. He just didn't have the extra time he thought he would have to cover up. !

Yes. His affairs didn't want to be with a guy who had kids. She seemed like a selfish, high maintenance woman who demanded to be number one and to be told that.

All her b.s. interview about how she encouraged him to work on his marriage with SW while on vacation in order to save his family- oh I believe she said all that. But it was with a sullen, angry and slightly sarcastic petulance, I'm betting. Making it clear to him that he needed to say, "No, baby. It's over. I can't make it work. I love YOU. I will do ANYTHING for you!"

I think she deeply resented that he had kids. And made it clear.

I think she was a demanding woman. And ever eager to please, he decided to destroy his kids in order to make her happy.

Yes. His affairs didn't want to be with a guy who had kids. She seemed like a selfish, high maintenance woman who demanded to be number one and to be told that.

All her b.s. interview about how she encouraged him to work on his marriage with SW while on vacation in order to save his family- oh I believe she said all that. But it was with a sullen, angry and slightly sarcastic petulance, I'm betting. Making it clear to him that he needed to say, "No, baby. It's over. I can't make it work. I love YOU. I will do ANYTHING for you!"

I think she was a demanding woman. And ever eager to please, he decided to destroy his kids in order to make her happy.
She sent him naked photos while he was in NC supposedly following her advice to work it out with his wife. I don't believe much of what she said re their relationship. Why would anyone google wedding gowns if they weren't thinking in that vein.

I was one who stated I did not believe he would plead guilty and would instead go through with a horrific trial, continuing to drag Shanann's name through the mud.

But that was after he accused her of killing her daughters. Before that, when he gave those interviews on his porch, I predicted that he would confess quickly.

He did confess. But only partially.

I also said there was no way the DA would accept a plea deal for less than guilty to the full charges. I was asked directly.

But yes, after his disgusting story about Shanann I thought there would be no way he would be able to admit to what he had done. Little did I know HE was actually not the one who came up with that story. The brilliant investigators did as a means of getting him to cough up the location of the bodies. Had I known they planted that idea in his head, maybe my thoughts about the possibility of him pleading guilty would've been different. I'm not sure.

But if you watch his interrogation tapes coupled with his initial contact with LE, he actually cracked pretty quickly. He was super eager to please them and sort of seems to display a narcissistic insecurity and desperation to be seen as the good guy.

The only time in his hours of interrogation that he showed true emotion was when they asked about his co-workers helping to find the bodies. He absolutely fell apart. "They're going to think I'm a bad guy!" He wailed hysterically.

It was amazing. Not moved one bit by his children. THAT is what got him.

And he was played so well by those investigators. It was embarrassing, really, how easy it was for them to break him. He was like a toddler you trick into telling the truth.

They built a rapport with him. We didn't have the benefit of knowing that either, after the news of his accusations against Shanann broke. He seemed to bond with the investigators and want to please them so badly. They were so good that people are still commenting on how gross it was and reprehensible that they rubbed his back and gave him sympathy, despite the fact that it was pure, brilliant technique.

I suspect now that he indeed has had a sort of come to Jesus moment. At least as much as someone like him can. Can we trust him? I've always felt anything he would say would be narcissistically self-serving and dishonest. But maybe with 23 hours per day in a cell and the realization that all he did led to absolutely nothing but disaster, maybe he is feeling the intense need to be a good boy once again and get his interrogators to give him that parental reassurance that he's a good person and doing the right thing.

I have a feeling he has desperately tried to be a good boy all his life. Tried hard to do whatever he could to please his mother so she would love him.

I don't know.

Here's what I do know: NK is NOT in witness protection. She would not be eligible. That's not my opinion. That's just not how that works.

It is my opinion though that they were done investigating and this has nothing to do with any real investigation into NK.

This case was incredible. Both what he did and why. And a chance to get further info in order to profile a maniac like him? Oh I think they'd jump at that.

It's pretty common for people who aren't smart to fall right in and agree with the last person they talked to.

It sounds like CW, either by design or by accident, found himself with someone who spoke about the truth of the girls' deaths.

Thank goodness for whoever that was!

I agree, but I also think it was only a matter of time. He would have harmed his family at some point, for someone else maybe or just because he's a freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18