GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rsbm

Yes. They are Catholic and (IMO) believe in the sanctity of all life, from birth to natural death. Mrs. Rzucek said in her victim impact statement that she doesn’t believe she has the right to ask for his life despite his horrific actions, God will be the final judge (paraphrase)

Me too. Thanks for your post

Regarding Bella waking up twice, that could have happened. She was a light sleeper and perhaps woke up when SW came into the house. Perhaps SW then put Bella back to bed. Then, maybe as CW killed SW, there were sounds of a struggle. I don't think there was an argument - as others have stated, I also think SW was attacked while in bed and didn't have a chance to defend herself. Still, there might have been noises during the act and/or when he was rolling her in the sheet. That noise might have awoken (and likely scared) Bella and she came looking for her mommy.

Incredibly sad.

jmo

Regarding Bella waking up twice, that could have happened. She was a light sleeper and perhaps woke up when SW came into the house. Perhaps SW then put Bella back to bed. Then, maybe as CW killed SW, there were sounds of a struggle. I don't think there was an argument - as others have stated, I also think SW was attacked while in bed and didn't have a chance to defend herself. Still, there might have been noises during the act and/or when he was rolling her in the sheet. That noise might have awoken (and likely scared) Bella and she came looking for her mommy.

Incredibly sad.

jmo
I agree, she probably got some loud vocals out, yet her arms and legs were pinned in the blankets. Even if her head was under the covers she could have made some noise. We don't even know if Bella was in bed with SW before he murdered them both.

Poor Bella. There she saw what he was doing to her mommy and can you imagine the fear when he approaches her???
He had to have went for her immediately after he killed Shanann. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't wake CeeCee up as well.

More here. Sounds like CW is claiming it was spontaneous rather than pre-planned. Doesn’t make much sense to me. He’s worried about not seeing his kids ... so he kills his kids ensuring he will never see them again. Say what?

Attorney to Dr. Phil: Chris Watts Revealed Affair, Killed Shanann When She Said He Wouldn’t See the Kids Again

Chris Watts' Daughter Walked in on Him Strangling His Wife: 'What Are You Doing with Mommy?'
I've literally never hated anyone in my life but I HATE this evil, vile, disgusting excuse for a human!

I keep seeing this mentioned but I don't remember this at all. I do remember Cindy saying something like she thought he was involved with someone emotionally? Could that be what you're thinking of? But, I've never heard that Cindy spoke with NK on the phone.
MOO

I couldn’t believe it was true but someone here proved it to me in the discovery docs.

I can’t find it in the threads.

Wow! That also explains those missing blankets.

They were murder weapons.

I’m guessing that he dumped them on the way to the oil tanks.
This is pure speculation on my part—but my hunch is the blankets were in the bag he gave Ronnie, that Ronnie took into his hotel room as if it was part of his luggage.

I don't recall LE asking about how he paid for that dinner. He did say he "went to dinner with her" and not to the game where he had previously said. I've watched those interviews a few times but don't think he mentioned how he paid for that. NK did, though, He paid with a baby blue (or powder blue) credit card. So they might have known by the time he told them.

I keep thinking of the concept of perfect storm.
I wonder if NK made him pay woth acredit card—if he told her SW was aware of their relationship and ahe wanted him to prove it by not using a gift card. Again, pure speculation on my part.

I wonder if NK made him pay woth acredit card—if he told her SW was aware of their relationship and ahe wanted him to prove it by not using a gift card. Again, pure speculation on my part.
By that Saturday night she was in complete control. And no I don't think she was present at the murders, nor did she say "kill them". But I think at that point he would have done anything for her, whatever he thought she might have wanted to be "free". She had built up his new persona, studly muscleman with no anchors, ie wife and kids.

Poor Bella. There she saw what he was doing to her mommy and can you imagine the fear when he approaches her???
He had to have went for her immediately after he killed Shanann. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't wake CeeCee up as well.
It must have been pure terror for her, as well as Shannon if she heard her and knew she was there, watching her mommy being murdered.
And this monster knew how attached she was to her mother, and never hesitated.
I would like to hear what his parents have to say now. No wonder Ronnie said he doesn't see why investigators went to talk to him. He wants the case to be over and done with because he can't stand to hear any more dispicable details of what his son did. Imo

I didn't realize that there are two Dr. Phil episodes. One airs prior to the release of the written report and audio file, the other will be shown after.

Chris Watts’ daughter Bella ‘pleaded’ with killer dad before her murder: Report
In a press release, the “Dr. Phil” show announced that Shannan Watts’ parents Frank and Sandra Rzucek will appear on a two-part show along with their attorney, and are expected to reveal more about what the release described as Chris Watts’ “full confession,” including the last words of his 4-year-old daughter, Bella, who Watts is believed to have asphyxiated. Prosecutors said Watts smothered the girls and strangled his wife, according to People.

According to the upcoming report of the interview, Bella “pleaded” with her father before her death.

The “Dr. Phil” episodes will air on March 5 and March 11.
It is awesome how you always dig up the facts and share them here!

This is pure speculation on my part—but my hunch is the blankets were in the bag he gave Ronnie, that Ronnie took into his hotel room as if it was part of his luggage.
Omg.....I could 100% see this and it completely fits in with the way the Watts have behaved. I will never be able to understand the way that family behaves.....their grandchildren and their daughter in law were murdered by their son. They are truly horrible people. I am so sorry for what you are going through Colorado303......my prayers and love are with you all during this awful time!

This is weird

PEOPLE’s call to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation to confirm Lambert’s account was not immediately returned.

A spokesperson for the Weld County District Attorney’s Office tells PEOPLE the office is not releasing any more information on the case.

Chris Watts Killed Wife After She Threatened to Divorce Him, Take Kids Because of His Affair
How does Lambert have this information? I suspected this but we have never seen anything where he confessed to this. Maybe part of his closed door plea of guilty to all three? I’m so confused. I must have missed something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member