GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they answered how they were killed there. But that they were alive with him in the truck for 40 minutes. Pls remember this is the person who spread the false autopsy reports. Now she is with the 2 friends of Chris/family, apparently life long friends of Cindy, etc. They appear to be Chris' age. They are saying what they saw in Chris's new report. Friends of Cindy.

If true, this could explain why the dogs didn't hit on anything significant in the house.

I don't believe they "made up" -- just another lie dripping off CW's forked tongue.

It takes weeks and months to make up after infidelity and Shanann doesn't strike me as the type to roll over and forgive after a few hours of talking. I certainly would not.

I think the truth is, they had a huge fight, and little Bella saw her own father killing her pregnant mommy.

Then he murdered her and Cece too, because he's an evil, psychotic monster who wanted to drive off into the sunset in his new Audi Q7, listening to Metallica with his new squeeze NK without a pregnant wife and two toddlers to take care of.

moo
When exactly was it when he googled the words of that battery song? While he was at the site?

I said earlier today, if the story he tells makes him look bad, then he is likely telling the truth.

The story that he MAY have told, makes him look like an absolute monster.

Not in my wildest dreams, or worst nightmares, did I think he carried it out in a way this depraved; this evil.

We’ll have a much better idea if this is true, on Thursday, when we see and hear the words come from his own mouth.

We know when he is lying.

This would be a very strange thing to lie about, and would run contrary to every lie he has told thus far. Lies that allowed him to save face.

I’m trying to find a way to refute the plausibility of this alleged account, but I don’t think the evidence excludes it.

If he did tell this story, I’m leaning towards it being true.

Horrific.

Last edited:
I wonder this too. According to what Chris told her family the past few days, he used that 40 minutes to decide what to do with the girls. Seriously horrific.

As I said, unless they were drugged, knocked out, and barely conscious, I just don't believe this, although I could be wrong. If those darling girls were awake and alert, they would be ALL over this worthless idiot. They would have been screaming and crying hysterically. Lazy CW would never subject himself to more work... he would do the easiest possible thing for himself, and IMO, that does not include driving a vehicle with their dead mother's body inside, while the two babies were hysterical. I just don't see it. Doesn't make any sense. Anyway, he ALREADY knew what he was going to do with them... that's why he called his co-worker a day or two in advance to let him know he would be going to the specific work site where Shanann and the girls were found. JOM. MOO.

Regardless of what is "said" by CW or these ex-MRS folks, I simply do NOT believe this. It makes NO sense... think about it... those sweet girls would have been going crazy. Unless they were drugged and knocked out, they would have been all over that vehicle... screaming, crying, trying to get out, making it a million times more difficult for CW to carry out his horrible "plans". He's WAY too lazy to have created a situation like that, as it definitely would require much more effort, work and planning. JMO. MOO.
I don't either. They're full of horse manure. If they were alive at the work site, was he planning on driving them 45 minutes back home after burying Shanann? And, what? Leave them alone all day? Or was he planning on taking them from site to site that day as he worked? o_O
Yes, I was here. They were absolutely wrong and exactly why I said to take all of this with a huge pinch of salt.
I thought you were, and I should have read all the way through - sorry about that. :) MOO

Last edited:
When exactly was it when he googled the words of that battery song? While he was at the site?

10:10 am according to the timeline at the end of the document dump.

I said earlier today, if the story he tells makes him look bad, then he is likely telling the truth.

In my wildest dreams, or worst nightmares, did I think he carried it out in a way this depraved; this evil.

We’ll have a much better idea if this is true, on Thursday, when we see and hear the words come from his own mouth.

This would be a very strange thing to lie about, and would run contrary to every lie he has told thus far. Lies that allowed him to save face.

I’m trying to find a way to refute the plausibility of this alleged account, but I don’t think the evidence excludes it.

Horrific.

That's exactly why I think this has a ring of truth. It actually makes the story WORSE. So, if this is what he told investigators last month, then I will believe it. So, so tragic.

I am listening to this and they are making comments about people being facetious.. the irony of that statement...!

I forgot how much that woman’s voice grated me..!

He did it with their blankets they just said.. heart hurts over all this..

poor Shannan and her sweet babies *advertiser censored*

IIRC it was after he stopped to buy a burrito after dumping the girls in the oil tanks and burying SW and his unborn son in a shallow grave for wild animals to predate upon.

I would assume he googled it when he was at home and "feeling elated/powerful" after his massacre.

I don't know the exact time, perhaps someone can chime in here with that?

moo
Already answered.

It has a ring of truth to me
The reason I am believing it is that it is coming from the ex MRS person who has been anti SW, who has no investment in making him look worse. Actually it is coming from 2 close friends of the Watts, who have been Watts apologists (sycophants) on their own podcast for the last couple of weeks.
They are saying that this new, horrible story came from the Watts talking to Chris in 15 minute blocks since the news broke.
They started the podcast by saying this is straight from Chris to the Watts. Disclaimer....they also said that they don't know if it will match up with what will be on Dr. Phil tomorrow.
The reason I tend to believe it is that it is much worse that what we have been lead to believe is the truth, ie carrying them away, all dead. As a result of sudden rage.
If, indeed, he drove the girls for 40 minutes to the oil site, not calling anyone, well I have a permanent chill about now.

IIRC it was after he stopped to buy a burrito after dumping the girls in the oil tanks and burying SW and his unborn son in a shallow grave for wild animals to predate upon.

I would assume he googled it when he was at home and "feeling elated/powerful" after his massacre.

I don't know the exact time, perhaps someone can chime in here with that?

moo

He did not stop for a burrito. That was not him in the surveillance video.

It was 10:10 am according to discovery.

In my wildest dreams, or worst nightmares, did I think he carried it out in a way this depraved; this evil.

Horrific.
Depravity is right.

If it comes out as true, then I underestimated CW.

I thought he was evil, a typically evil, selfish, manipulative person like Jeffrey MacDonald.

But IF he did the things they're saying he did, then he'll go down in history with Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer and Albert Fentress as utterly DIABOLICAL.

And if his ma and pa still stick up for him because "he knows the bible", then they're as wicked as he is.

moo

As I said, unless they were drugged, knocked out, and barely conscious, I just don't believe this, although I could be wrong. If those darling girls were awake and alert, they would be ALL over this worthless idiot. They would have been screaming and crying hysterically. Lazy CW would never subject himself to more work... he would do the easiest possible thing for himself, and IMO, that does not include driving a vehicle with their dead mother's body inside, while the two babies were hysterical. I just don't see it. Doesn't make any sense. Anyway, he ALREADY knew what he was going to do with them... that's why he called his co-worker a day or two in advance to let him know he would be going to the specific work site where Shanann and the girls were found. JOM. MOO.
Don’t forget though, these girls were 3 and 4 years old.

They don’t understand death, not really.

When a man who is supposed to love and care for you, tells you that mommy is sick, and needs to go to the hospital, you believe it at that age.

Josh Powell did something similar with his sons, when he took them to dump mommy’s body. They were 4 and 2 years old.

“Mommy was in the trunk.”

He just didn’t kill them until many months afterwards.

This rings true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members