GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget though, these girls were 3 and 4 years old.

They don’t understand death, not really.

When a man who is supposed to love and care for you, tells you that mommy is sick, and needs to go to the hospital, you believe it at that age.

Josh Powell did something similar with his sons, when he took them to dump mommy’s body. They were 4 and 2 years old.

“Mommy was in the trunk.”

He just didn’t kill them afterwards.

This rings true.

Exactly. And, not immediately. But, JP faced the same issue of the kids being able to articulate what happened.

IIRC it was after he stopped to buy a burrito after dumping the girls in the oil tanks and burying SW and his unborn son in a shallow grave for wild animals to predate upon.

I would assume he googled it when he was at home and "feeling elated/powerful" after his massacre.

I don't know the exact time, perhaps someone can chime in here with that?

moo
I just meant was it right there at the site when he threw them in? Maybe not, as he did gripe about lack of internet access, whether or not that is even true.

When exactly was it when he googled the words of that battery song? While he was at the site?
10:10 AM: during a respite following the murder of his family, and disposing of their bodies at a desolate well site, Watts searched Google for the lyrics to "Battery" by Metallica

PDF pg 1927, Discovery pg 2122

@Seattle1 said:
NK/CW were speaking on a daily basis -- multiple times per day! It's all in discovery....

All - let me be clear the confirmation referenced by @they'll get you was that Chris Watts (CW) and NK talked daily during their courtship as documented in the discovery pages.

This reference was a direct response to OP question, and nothing to do with Cindy (Mom) Watts.

Thank you Seattle1 I sure had that muffed up.
My apologies to all.
CW + CW = my avatar. ;)

I need to look for those shadow videos
It did, in part of the video look like something short was walking there, like a kid or a dog. I just thought there was so much conspiracy theory about the car video, I discounted all of it. Maybe the children in the car accounted for the lights going on sporatically, like if they were in the front seat and hitting the light lever while he loaded Mom in back.

I said earlier today, if the story he tells makes him look bad, then he is likely telling the truth.

The story that he MAY have told, makes him look like an absolute monster.

Not in my wildest dreams, or worst nightmares, did I think he carried it out in a way this depraved; this evil.

We’ll have a much better idea if this is true, on Thursday, when we see and hear the words come from his own mouth.

We know when he is lying.

This would be a very strange thing to lie about, and would run contrary to every lie he has told thus far. Lies that allowed him to save face.

I’m trying to find a way to refute the plausibility of this alleged account, but I don’t think the evidence excludes it.

If he did tell this story, I’m leaning towards it being true.

Horrific.

Except he still puts blame on Shannan. According to Sandy and Frank R’s lawyers, Chris said that he and Shannan had a fight, then made up, then fought again and she said that he’d never get to see his daughters. In the lawyer’s words, “as a consequence he killed her in a rage.” Once again Chris has a narrative that the victim caused her own death by pushing him too far. He supposedly thought long and hard about whether he could find a way not to kill the girls during the drive to the oilsite (this from the childhood friend of his sister). Come on!! This is Chris’s headgames all over again. I’m very disappointed that this even made the news, I can’t imagine how it must be for her family and friends because I’m devastated and I never had the good fortune of meeting her.

By that Saturday night she was in complete control. And no I don't think she was present at the murders, nor did she say "kill them". But I think at that point he would have done anything for her, whatever he thought she might have wanted to be "free". She had built up his new persona, studly muscleman with no anchors, ie wife and kids.
I agree.

Except he still puts blame on Shannan. According to Sandy and Frank R’s lawyers, Chris said that he and Shannan had a fight, then made up, then fought again and she said that he’d never get to see his daughters. In the lawyer’s words, “as a consequence he killed her in a rage.” Once again Chris has a narrative that the victim caused her own death by pushing him too far. He supposedly thought long and hard about whether he could find a way not to kill the girls during the drive to the oilsite (this from the childhood friend of his sister). Come on!! This is Chris’s headgames all over again. I’m very disappointed that this even made the news, I can’t imagine how it must be for her family and friends because I’m devastated and I never had the good fortune of meeting her.

Yeah, I'm conflicted. Once again it sounds like he isn't taking responsibility. SW threatening to keep the kids from him angered him so much that he just killed them? That makes...no sense. But then, neither does CW in general.

I don't know what to think about the girls being alive at the oil site. It's so awful that it might very well be true. He'd have nothing to gain by making that up. Except, perhaps, bringing more heartache to SW's family.

They are just talking about watts perspective and also sympathies for shannans family

Conversation about hoping they will be able to grieve together as families in future

God and praying also came up

She just asked about kids demeanour in car and he hadn’t said anything. Apparently he may have told le bellas last words

Heartbroken me even thinking about babies being alive in car on drive

Here’s the thing though, it is possible that they had a fight, and he killed her after that.

Him saying that Shanann said something in particular that triggered his rage, doesn’t cause us to lose sight of the fact that he had the affair.

He caused the argument in the first place.

The question is, is he shifting the blame, or is he just saying what happened?

The claim that he thought long and hard about what what to do with the kids, makes him look a hell of a lot worse.

He had time to make the right decision, and still failed to do so.

Allegedly, Bella begged for her life, so she knew what was about to happen to her.

No person in their right mind, can say that he is nothing short of a hideously evil monster.

This statement, if he made it, finally puts to rest any nonsense than Shanann was responsible, and puts the blame squarely on the shoulders of one man.

Chris Watts.

Last edited:
They are just talking about watts perspective and also sympathies for shannans family

Conversation about hoping they will be able to grieve together as families in future

God and praying also came up

She just asked about kids demeanour in car and he hadn’t said anything. Apparently he may have told le bellas last words

Heartbroken me even thinking about babies being alive in car on drive

Someone dropped them on their heads when they were children.

It could very well be that what comes out on Dr. Phil may be different from what CW told the Watts, according to what was said on the podcast. Knowing CW, even the report on the 7th may be different than what we just heard.

ETA But, these 3 women on the podcast are or at least were CW apologists. MRS Kay fervently since the murders.

It did, in part of the video look like something short was walking there, like a kid or a dog. I just thought there was so much conspiracy theory about the car video, I discounted all of it. Maybe the children in the car accounted for the lights going on sporatically, like if they were in the front seat and hitting the light lever while he loaded Mom in back.

Same. I kind of could see what they were saying, but blew it off.

I couldn’t agree more, they stated that Jamie his sister did something to protect frankie jnr.. didn’t say what!!?!?

I always say I won’t listen then you all start talking about it and I can’t help myself!

Her voice gets worse over time...

I couldn’t agree more, they stated that Jamie his sister did something to protect frankie jnr.. didn’t say what!!?!?

I always say I won’t listen then you all start talking about it and I can’t help myself!

Her voice gets worse over time...

Here’s the thing though, it is possible that they had a fight, and he killed her after that.

Him saying that Shanann said something in particular that triggered his rage, doesn’t cause us to lose sight of the fact that he had the affair.

He caused the argument in the first place.

The question is, is he shifting the blame, or is he just saying what happened?

The claim that he thought long and hard about what what to do with the kids, makes him look a hell of a lot worse.

He had time to make the right decision, and still failed to do so.

Allegedly, he then killed and dumped one child in front of the other, as Bella begged him not to do the same to her.

No person in their right mind, can say that he is nothing short of a hideously evil monster.

This statement, if he made it, finally puts to rest any nonsense than Shanann was responsible, and puts the blame squarely on the shoulders of one man.

Chris Watts.
I hadn’t heard he dumped one before the other, just when I think it can’t get worse it does! I agree with you 100%, blame is squarely on Chris Watts, I’d just hate to see the people who felt Chris was an abused husband say that it was her that drove him to it.

page 568/discovery page 639

SEARCH OF CERVI 319, THE ROAD LEADING TO CERVI 319, SEARCH OF CERVI 1029 AND CERVI 1129 FOR MISSING BLANKETS AND TOYS FROM THE HOUSE. WATTS STATED HE LEFT THESE ITEMS ON CERVI 319, BUT THE INITIAL SEARCH OF THE AREA DID NOT RECOVER THEM.

deleted part about truck - was actually about Lexus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member