GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the police cam video I found it very odd how CW exited his parked truck upon his arrival to the home. If my family members were missing I would be RUNNING from my vehicle towards the house. The way CW just casually walked made it look like he was taking an afternoon walk in the park. CW would never made it as an actor in Hollywood because he has to be one of the most guilty looking suspects I've ever seen. Even Scott Peterson was a better actor than CW.
bbm
As much as I hate to pay Scott Peterson a compliment, I'll say that I think Scott was/is smarter than CW. Not saying SP was smart, because he isn't/wasn't -- he got caught; but poor CW is just not smart at all. He probably can't even spell "pathetic," which is what I think he is, in addition to his other problems. I think his prison buds have probably already seen that one weakness of CW. They will certainly find more. I think CW is in for it at the jailhouse. Poor, poor, guy.

From the article - January 15, 2019:

Records show Chris Watts bought the home at 2825 Saratoga Trail in April 2013 for nearly $393,000. According to a Zillow estimate , the home is now valued at around $511,000.

The home will be auctioned off to the highest bidder on April 17. Proceeds from the sale will go toward the unpaid principal of $349,938.09.
I hear a lot of people wanting to tear it down. Probably won't happen.

Does anyone have the press release regarding the DA stating video/photos of the victims post-mortem would not be released?
In many states, the photos taken and subsequently shown by the Medical Examiner during trial cannot be released to the public -- as a matter of law. I don't know how that is handled in Colorado. As far as other pics of the victims, or the scene, I don't know.

Seems like a terrible and unnecessary invasion of privacy, IMO.

If only CW realised Shan’ann was sick, pregnant, a mother of 2 active toddlers, working and keeping house he might stop and think that sometimes, just sometimes she was just too damned tired to put that sexy lingerie on to pamper your selfish *advertiser censored*.

No, he found someone who googled weird sex fetishes that shan’ann might not do.

“For better, for worse” went down the drain for a whining, self centered ‘thing’ just like him.
He killed his golden goose.

Excellent post! Again, it was all about him in his selfish, spoiled mind. And he made his own flesh and blood pay for his selfishness, too. Unthinkable.

In many states, the photos taken and subsequently shown by the Medical Examiner during trial cannot be released to the public -- as a matter of law. I don't know how that is handled in Colorado. As far as other pics of the victims, or the scene, I don't know.

Seems like a terrible and unnecessary invasion of privacy, IMO.
All it would do, aside from profoundly invading the privacy of innocent victims, is give the giddy girls sesh club over on youtube more fodder for their giggling and snickering "critical discussion" of the Watts case. Oh I mean "analysis".

This is exactly why I am here. I married a CW and I've been waiting for him to show up in the middle of the night to strangle the life out of me ever since the day I left him. It is pure luck that the tried to destroy me through the courts first, but that hasn't worked so ...here I am, dissecting the hell out of dear SW's situation to try to find the clue that could save my own life.

I can't explain why certain cases "draw me to them ", but this is one of them.
So senseless.
There were other options.
Killing your own children seems so incomprehensible.
That I married someone that was so similar to CW...daily reminder how lucky we are that my children and I escaped a similar situation. What if it was us you were all discussing....?
Such a waste of so many lives.
The pain that SW's family will experience; will last for generations.
None of this had to have happened.
Beauty/life snuffed out all too soon.
I will never forget this case.

I was hoping to read the plea agreement itself - I know its semantics but I'm curious what he signed. Is it accessible?
You might find the actual document on the court web site, I don't know where else to look.
"Christopher Watts entered his plea Tuesday during a court hearing, replying “guilty” nine times in response to Judge Marcelo Kopcow’s reading of each charge against him in the deaths of Shanann Watts, 34, and their children, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3.

Watts’ voice was shaking, and he could occasionally be heard sniffing after each time he said “guilty.”
Chris Watts reaches plea deal in deaths of pregnant wife, 2 daughters - WWAY TV

I don't know if we can link to youtube or not, but someone posted the whole document, search for
Chris Watts Exposed- Written Waiver- Guilty Plea.

Sorry for so many posts in a row. Anyone have any input as to why they don't require him to write a narrative to accompany the plea?

I'd totally expect it to be filled with lies but perhaps some things can be gleaned from it that would be useful for the family such as times of death. No matter who he wants to lay the blame on, he could at least solidify whether it was Aug 12 or 13 etc. for the babies.

I don't know why, but I just can't find closure on this tragic case. It haunts me. I get away from it, don't think about it, and then it intrudes. I don't want to think about it, but I do.

Maybe today is the last day I'll think about it and then I'll move on!

I don't think I will ever be able to "move on" from this case. I think about it everyday and ask myself why CW killed his entire family and all I can come up with is one thing. SEX He didn't want anyone in his family any longer because he wanted SEX with his mistress. In his sick twisted mind I suppose the only way he would be able to achieve that was to eliminate his current family. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member