GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise. More lies.
Yep, no pregnant woman (pregnant because he wanted to try for a boy) is going to take the news of an affair and divorce well. I believe if this even happened he was working up the courage to do it and needed something to be mad at her for...he had over 6 weeks to get his own place and just move out if he were so conflict averse. Even that last weekend. He wanted them all gone and I believe he was just provoking any mild trigger to feel justified. As I said before, I can’t believe a man who didn’t want exactly that to happen (all of them dying and gone from his life) would have the mindset he did in the immediate aftermath. He was not stunned. He was not devastated. He was just scared and full of manipulative spin. MOO

CW stated that Bella kept getting out of bed that night to find out when Shanann would be home. I think that little girl was feeling a lot of insecurity and anxiety that night.

I can't imagine that weekend with their dad resembled anything that was normal for those little girls. He probably didn't even talk to them. He was probably very cold to them and I think he pretty much just threw cold pizza at them, and they probably had to remind him to feed them. He was extremely preoccupied with NK and he looked downright scary in the picture taken of him at the birthday party.

Bella was old enough to pick up on things, JMO. She may not have been able to go to sleep, heard her mom come home and got out of bed again.

JMO.

I agree!!

Yep exactly. I’ve already seen it from so called close friends of the watts who have set SW was screaming in his face and it was pure rage from Chris. Well how does that explain the kids murders and how he disposed of them afterwards?
I don’t believe it was in a rage. I believe the autopsy...whatever happened, she didn’t get a chance to fight back at all.

Honestly, I think these new interviews are his way of keeping his name in the news and getting the attention he craves. I wouldn't be surprised if one of his pen pals suggested it. And I'm peeved with dr. Phil for eating it up with a spoon. Playing right into CWs hands if you ask me.

And IIRC, didn't he notify a coworker prior to the murders that he would go out to the tank site on his own on Monday? Plus he had made travel plans to Aspen with the mistress for the following weekend, right? So that blows his "spontaneous" claim.

Like I posted a while back, if a Watts family member's lips are moving, they're lying. IMO

Disgusting evil soulless people, every last one of them. They need to go back to the rock they crawled out from.

Rest in peace Shannan, Bella, Celeste and Nico. I feel so bad for her family and friends, who IMO he continues to victimize.

Last edited:
I don’t believe it was in a rage. I believe the autopsy...whatever happened, she didn’t get a chance to fight back at all.
One of the reports is saying that they had a fight, they had made up, and fought again later on. I think he murdered her after the first discussion, after she went to sleep. That is, if we can believe any of it.

Since, as others have pointed out he often includes a grain of truth in a boat of lies, he may have gone down stairs to sleep, then sneaked back up as she was sleeping to murder her.

One of the reports is saying that they had a fight, they had made up, and fought again later on. I think he murdered her after the first discussion, after she went to sleep. That is, if we can believe any of it.
If there was a fight, I am of the opinion that he killed her after she had cooled down.

She had to have been caught by surprise, as she didn’t have any injuries, or inflict any injuries, that indicate a prolonged struggle.

She never saw it coming.

If there was a fight, I am of the opinion that he killed her after she had cooled down.

She had to have been caught by surprise, as she didn’t have any injuries, or inflict any injuries, that indicate a prolonged struggle.

She was caught off guard.
That would tie in with one of his own stories that he was too cowardly to tell her about the affair. They may have fought a little over the $65 meal, he gave her some song and dance, and she went to sleep. He went downstairs until he was sure she was asleep, bam!

ETA: same with his oft-repeated claim to have asked for a separation, that they agreed to look for a house for her, all the lies he told other ppl about being in separation/divorce proceedings.....I think he NEVER told her he wanted to split up. He had just agreed to go on a romantic trip with her, and see a counselor, IIRC. He's such a stone cold coward, I think he killed her instead of having the discussion over separation. Maybe. Hard to believe the "she won't let him see the children" bit.

Last edited:
Yep exactly. I’ve already seen it from so called close friends of the watts who have set SW was screaming in his face and it was pure rage from Chris. Well how does that explain the kids murders and how he disposed of them afterwards?

I’d be screaming in his face if he’d paid for his mistress on my credit card and taken her away in my car.
He used the Lexus to take daddy from the airport to the police. IIRC.

His original story of them being missing wouldn't make sense if only Shannan left and didn't take the kids with her. I don't think anyone who knew her would believe she would leave without the girls. Plus like someone posted above, he had to get rid of her body and couldn't leave the kids home alone.

No, as impossible as it is for good hearted law abiding folks to wrap our heads around, the kids had to go too.

Sick effing *advertiser censored*.

If CW would have just walked out of that house that night we wouldn't be talking about any of this. Most of us would have never even heard the name Chris Watts. There never would have been a crime. I'm sure there are many times that a husband has told his wife he is having an affair and the wife gets mad and says well "you will never see the kids ever again." Doesn't mean that gives a husband a right to kill his wife and kids. He should have been a real man and just left the house that night and hired an attorney like most people do.
There was no reason in the world to kill his family. Yes he would have had to pay child support but so do alot of people in this world. Most marriages that end in divorce with children have a father who is paying child support. Most fathers love their children and want to provide for them and not just dispose of them like trash.
If he would have done the right thing and left the house that night he could be snuggled up with his mistress right now trying to figure out their new life together.
Instead of making the correct choice he has robbed the world of his family getting to live their lives either with him in the picture or not. He could have been with his mistress right now and happy and no one needed to be murdered. He is dumb as a rock.

I don't believe the "two fight" story. There is no way Shan'ann would have had a big blow up with Chris and not texted her closest friends about it. It was out of character for her. I still believe he planned this, she was too tired to engage him a fight/discussion, and she went to sleep shortly after getting home that night. I think she likely cried herself to sleep, give what she was dealing with.

He originally said Bella woke twice asking for her mom. A liar will always add partial truth into the story.
Either that, or, something within Bella was deeply unsettled by her Dad’s behavior, and she wasn’t sleeping well because she was so anxious for the comfort of her Mommy. *advertiser censored***** CW.

I don't believe the "two fight" story. There is no way Shan'ann would have had a big blow up with Chris and not texted her closest friends about it. It was out of character for her. I still believe he planned this, she was too tired to engage him a fight/discussion, and she went to sleep shortly after getting home that night. I think she likely cried herself to sleep, give what she was dealing with.
Yeah. One fight makes sense, but two doesn’t.

I don’t think the lack of any text messages proves anything though, as it was zero dark thirty by the time this would have occurred, and she probably wouldn’t have sent text messages at that hour.

I think it’s likely you are right, and he attacked her in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay