GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #69

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it and at least it wasn't taken down for you! I made a post a few months ago that I've regretted, too. Well, maybe I've made more than one that I later wished I hadn't.

This is an extremely emotional case.

Additionally, there has been ridiculous and deplorable victim bashing in the past (obviously, hence the reason for the DP show), so I’m extra sensitive and like a “guard dog”.

(Snipped by me)

Last edited:
I didn't say she didn't beg for her life. I feel that part is true (except for the wording). There is always a bit of truth sprinkled in. But IMO it was at home not Cervi. Taking those girls to Cervi would have a HUGE risk. IMO CW is not brave enough to take such a huge risk of someone seeing the girls in the truck/and or at Cervi. He is a coward.

His mind is not like ours. What CW says and does will never make sense because hes not a normal human. Hes a shell with no soul.

I don't believe for one minute that they fought, made up, had sex, fought again and then he killed her. Just another CW lie.

It amazes me that people are so willing to believe this version knowing hes a malignant narcissist pathological liar. I go back to what the DA said about not making him tell them what happened; because it would all be a lie. It still is a lie.

The only good of this is that SW parents feel better that he finally said he killed the girls.
If he had said he killed them at home that would have spawned even more of the exMRS type of SW bashing (even NOW they are still at it, permitting vile new comments that will remain. what, forever?) . (He flew off the handle in rage, that horrid woman 1) questioned his manhood 2) said he couldn't have the kids 50% of the time 3) called him a liar, a cheat, 4) she fed him chemicals thru patches, 5) whatever, it was her fault she got herself killed, because, well, FB videos.

I think if he killed them at home there would have been a lot of dog evidence, we just didn't see enough evidence.
Taking them to Cervi took very little extra time, if any, and spread the evidence out to hide the trail. Except for burying her the way he did, oops. (Another reason I don't really buy long-planned pre-meditation, it would not have been hard for him to dig an adequate grave earlier, cover it up with brush, at least make it softer to dig in).

I think he was completely honest when he told Coder and Lee that only "minutes" elapsed from killing SW to getting her to the truck. Note at that time they weren't asking him about the kids.

Last edited:
I didn't say she didn't beg for her life. I feel that part is true (except for the wording). There is always a bit of truth sprinkled in. But IMO it was at home not Cervi. Taking those girls to Cervi would have a HUGE risk. IMO CW is not brave enough to take such a huge risk of someone seeing the girls in the truck/and or at Cervi. He is a coward.

His mind is not like ours. What CW says and does will never make sense because hes not a normal human. Hes a shell with no soul.

I don't believe for one minute that they fought, made up, had sex, fought again and then he killed her. Just another CW lie.

It amazes me that people are so willing to believe this version knowing hes a malignant narcissist pathological liar. I go back to what the DA said about not making him tell them what happened; because it would all be a lie. It still is a lie.

The only good of this is that SW parents feel better that he finally said he killed the girls.

I agree with you!!
But I doubt that they will feel any better... after learning that little Bella witnessed (if this part is true!) her mother being murdered/wrapped up in a sheet and begged for her life. When I first read that, I felt so sick und sorry for this poor baby, I can not even describe this feeling. Far worse and horrendus - if this is possible - than the imagination that he attacked the children while they slept. I was even wondering, if he tries to hurt other people, hurt Shannan's parents, hurt his own parents and hurt NK, to let her know that he had allegedly sex with Shannan?

If he had said he killed them at home that would have spawned even more of the exMRS type of SW bashing (even NOW they are still at it, permitting vile new comments that will remain. what, forever?) . (He flew off the handle in rage, that horrid woman 1) questioned his manhood 2) said he couldn't have the kids 50% of the time 3) called him a liar, a cheat, 4) she fed him chemicals thru patches, 5) whatever, it was her fault she got herself killed, because, well, FB videos.

I think if he killed them at home there would have been a lot of dog evidence, we just didn't see enough evidence.
Taking them to Cervi took very little extra time, if any, and spread the evidence out to hide the trail. Except for burying her the way he did, oops. (Another reason I don't really buy long-planned pre-meditation, it would not have been hard for him to dig an adequate grave earlier, cover it up with brush, at least make it softer to dig in).

I think he was completely honest when he told Coder and Lee that only "minutes" elapsed from killing SW to getting her to the truck. Note at that time they weren't asking him about the kids.
Great Post- thank you! I can’t even go look at those Facebook sites, the ignorance and utter stupidity is just too much

This is a very good point. Investigators may have been suspicious the girls were alive when he transported them to Cervi 319 because he brought their blankies and I believe, a favorite toy or two.

Now I'm thinking these were items the girls were used to bringing with them, and he may have brought those items along in order to try to pacify Bella and Celeste for the drive.

JMO
I've been really trying to believe the girls weren't killed at Cervi, but you have a very good point. I assumed he took the blankets/toys to make it look like SW took off with them. But that doesn't make sense because he left SW's purse and phone. Oh, this makes me feel even worse.

I've been really trying to believe the girls weren't killed at Cervi, but you have a very good point. I assumed he took the blankets/toys to make it look like SW took off with them. But that doesn't make sense because he left SW's purse and phone. Oh, this makes me feel even worse.
Great point, that does make sense and agree, just when you think it could not be any worse it gets worse

deleted..still too emotional

(Hugs. I’m right there with you. I just deleted half my post as well. This is why I didn’t even post yesterday, too emotional I realized. I probably should take a break here today as well. I think I will. There’s just really nowhere to go here from here for me at the moment.)

How many/what types of files and documents are we expecting for tomorrow? Will we get a full five hours of audio and transcipts?

:(

ETA: it never crossed my mind we’d have another file dump after the 1960 pages of discovery docs (which only took me a month to read btw)

Last edited:
Even worse...I was just looking at the discovery paperwork again and when he was texting around 7:45 am with Roberts (to figure out if the guy was coming out and when) he is asked how the leak looks and he says “fresh -- lol” —-I know it is a small thing but I can’t imagine thinking to add "lol" to a text within an hour of suffocating your two toddlers, dumping them in oil tanks, and burying your wife and son. Oh yeah, he wants us to believe just an 70 or 80 minutes before this he was trying to decide whether to murder his daughters or not???

Wow, everything...interviews to discovery texts, etc, just all seem like I am watching and reading through a different lens now. And it ain’t pretty. It is horrendous and mind numbing!

He also calls the realtor at 9 am...just a couple hours after murdering his daughters.

Worst I have found is that given how long it took to get from home to the ranch, it appears to me he texted/called Roberts and another coworker as soon as he arrived there - so I assume he was checking where they were at WHILE HIS CHILDREN ARE ALIVE STILL in the car with him during their first 10 or so minutes at Cervi 319. Making sure the coast was clear. Heartbreaking.

Wow. I didint know all that. These are eerie and important facts. I wonder what his parents and devoted sister would say about that.

I didn’t follow this as closely as some of you all but this article (May have already been posted) broke my heart

Chris Watts’ daughter’s disturbing find
I think Dr.Phil was clueless about the controversy regarding where the kids were killed, and how explosive the revelation (believe it or not) that he drove them for 45 minutes with their dead Mom before he methodically murdered them.

DP could have eked out another whole show, had he paid attention to the case along with the rest of us. But I'm glad he was oblivious.

but wouldn't he be hurting both sets of grand parents and other close family members too?
I don't think so. Not in my opinion . The Watts family doesn't believe he killed the children. I believe the Watts family & followers think that Shannan is responsible for whatever happened to Shannan , Nico , Cece & Bella.

If the Watts family were somehow extracted from their denial , and became reasonable in-laws and grandparents, then Yes, both families would be hurt by Chris' current story.

Until then, the Watts family is only hurt that Shannan made their son go to prison.

Rsbm

I think it’s so appropriate that Shan’ann’s family have buried their daughter and her cherished babies under the Rzucek name.
Their loss is indescribable and we can only try and imagine what they've had to endure over the past few months. I've never seen a case that has touched so many hearts.

May Shan'ann, Bella, CeCe and Nico rest in peace. While they will always be missed, they will never be forgotten.

View attachment 172474

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/192280780/shan_ann-cathryn-rzucek

Wow! I didn’t know this!

Last edited:

Welcome to WS @TridentBlu,

I too don't want to believe CW killed the girls at Cervi because that means the girls traveled with their deceased mother on the floor boards of the truck -- knowing they were not going to the "hospital" to get her help.

I also think the detectives were suspicious that the girls may have been alive at Cervi. At one point during their interrogation, I recall detectives asking CW if the girls were alive when he put them in the tanks -- to which CW recoiled saying NO, NO, absolutely not! When asked about the blankets, I believe CW said he left them at the site (like the sheet), and they likely blew away. I don't know if they were found in the truck as others have alleged. CW had plenty access, and very likely he destroyed them before he was called to come home. MOO

I was thinking about this a lot last night. I always thought the girls were in the way so he disposed of them. But now I think he enjoyed killing Bella, and here’s why:
Bella was the older one, the most aware of her world, and by all accounts very smart for her age. She was also likely scared after seeing that something was really wrong with her mama and her dad was acting weird. She knew something was up.
So, we did he let her witness seeing her sister killed? He LET her sit with that terror. He LET her watch. She saw her mom dumped, her sister murdered, and she KNEW it. He could have killed her first before dumping Shannan and killing and dumping CeeCee, but no, he MADE her watch.
And then he googled lyrics about power over those who cower under you.
This sick *advertiser censored** enjoyed scaring her. He did it on purpose.

I wonder if, for whatever reason, investigators have suspected that the girls were still alive when they arrived at Cervi. They obviously never told the Rzucek family if they did have those suspicions, but that makes sense if they weren’t 100% sure and if they wanted to be able to use that piece of information later on should CW ever decide to talk. Which he obviously did.
Actually, the investigators flat out asked CW if the girls were alive when he shoved his precious children inside the crude tanks. So yes, I believe it had to cross investigators minds that they were not killed at home.

Also, I believe it now explains why no significant cadaver dog activity reported from inside the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hell Yeah