GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what kind of nut job his female friend is that is visiting him in prison?? There is NO WAY to justify what he did to his very young children. Bad enough to murder your wife and unborn child but to dump your toddlers into oil tanks is beyond comprehension. I don't care what this visitor has to say. To me she is not the brightest crayon in the box.
IMO his fans are all desperate, victim-bashing, baby-killer-loving total losers. Many of them have spent the equivalent of a fulltime job over the past year making up wacko conspiracy theories and trying to justify what he did. Never mind that he admitted to murdering all of them and said himself that it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't gotten involved with NK.

Those lunatics think being behind on HOA dues, wanting to give your kids a head start by sending them to preschool and having a bossy wife who does MLMs are justifiable excuses for murdering one's family. They are the infinitesimal minority who have never heard of divorce and think "behind on bills? - better kill the kids!". Otherwise, during the Great Recession, we would have been hearing about family annihilations by the millions. And unlike the Watts, so many of those people were actually underwater in their homes and unemployed.

Shannan and her precious girls didn’t deserve what happened to them. He’s a monster.

He really is. An utter, utter monster. I have watched/followed a lot of horrible cases. This one has affected me like no other. I think of Shannan, Bella, Celeste and Nico every day.
I hate CW. Despise him. A life spent in a concrete box is far too good for him.

From the article:

Chris Watts, the Colorado man who murdered his pregnant wife and two young daughters, claims in a chilling jailhouse letter to his mother that he’s a changed man who has a newfound relationship with God.

His mother, Cindy Watts, is interviewed in a new HLN special: Killer Dad: Chris Watts Speaks. During the show, she reads the letter she received from her son.

“I’m still a Dad! I’m still a son! No matter what,” Watts wrote. “Now, I can add servant of God to that mix! He has shown me peace, peace, love and forgiveness, and that’s how I live every day.”

[...]

The HLN special details how Watts and Kessinger traded photos, which Watts hid from his family using an app on his phone that looks like a calculator until a secret passcode is entered. Those photos included ones from a secret trip the pair took to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve.

[...]

Killer Dad: Chris Watts Speaks will present never-before-seen photos and evidence in the case. It airs Saturday, July 13 at 8 p.m. ET on HLN.

“I’m still a Dad! I’m still a son! No matter what,” Watts wrote. “Now, I can add servant of God to that mix! He has shown me peace, peace, love and forgiveness, and that’s how I live every day.”

@PommyMommy - apologies, I’ve snipped so much, I’ve lost most of your post.

Hmm. I want to punch him. Aside from the idiocy of thinking he’s ‘still a dad’, let’s see just how long the ‘peace and love’ last when - give or take a few years from now - his bimbo visitors have dried up and his parents have passed on. He will be utterly alone. Still hated, still despised. There is a special place in Hell waiting for him. An eternity of pain awaits. It can’t come fast enough.

@PommyMommy - apologies, I’ve snipped so much, I’ve lost most of your post.

Hmm. I want to punch him. Aside from the idiocy of thinking he’s ‘still a dad’, let’s see just how long the ‘peace and love’ last when - give or take a few years from now - his bimbo visitors have dried up and his parents have passed on. He will be utterly alone. Still hated, still despised. There is a special place in Hell waiting for him. An eternity of pain awaits. It can’t come fast enough.
No worries, I didn't need to see it again. Like, for as long as I live... :mad:

Meh - I'm going to assume religion is what helps him get his narc mask back on straight. Seems perfectly aligned with the behaviors of a covert narcissist with cluster B personality disorder to me :)

What's troubling is the people falling for that crapola - he's actually aligned very true to his disorder.

“I’m still a Dad!"

No, no you are not. You killed your babies. You are no longer a Dad. You are nothing but a pathetic killler, who is awaiting his death, in prison.

And please stop pretending you are reading them bedtime stories. That is disgusting and I am surprised God didn't strike you dead for even saying all that sick nonsense. :mad:

“I’m still a Dad!"

No, no you are not. You killed your babies. You are no longer a Dad. You are nothing but a pathetic killler, who is awaiting his death, in prison.

And please stop pretending you are reading them bedtime stories. That is disgusting and I am surprised God didn't strike you dead for even saying all that sick nonsense. :mad:

CW never deserved a family. Can' t say it enough....

I’m glad I don’t have cable anymore, so I won’t even be tempted to watch this HLN special. I did watch the video from the link above. The mistress’ giggle in the voicemail to CW was creepy and gave me chills. It sounded so childlike. I wonder if she altered her voice with a Snapchat filter. It has no bearing on the case really, other than adding to the overall oddity of the entire situation.

He is not a father, he never was... To subject four precious innocent people closest to him to horrible unthinkable death in exchange for b**t sex...

He did not change a bit - soulless psychopath - who never in all his letters and speeches shown any regret, shame,remorse... For him it is still nothing about them and their lives taken but All about him...

He is not a father, he never was... To subject four precious innocent people closest to him to horrible unthinkable death in exchange for b**t sex...

He did not change a bit - soulless psychopath - who never in all his letters and speeches shown any regret, shame,remorse... For him it is still nothing about them and their lives taken but All about him...

Exactly! This is why most of his sentences start with “I”. Typical narcissist.

And like most prisoners doing hard time; he found God. Funny how they never find Him until after their crimes.

Just finished watching "Lies, Crimes & Video" on HLN. If you watched the trailers, then you already saw pretty much all of the footage they showed of Cindy Watts, along with two of his female friends Anna and Kate who visit him regularly at the prison. They also showed the photos and videos of NK that have already been widely released in the last couple weeks. Nothing new really.

ETA
It was a very good summary of the all the video and audio footage in chronological order from Shan'ann arriving home, to NUA calling for the wellness check, bodycams, porch interview, the polygraph, etc. Also included the part in the prison interview where he described the murders while showing a totally unnecessary reenactment of her body being dragged and buried. At the very end they showed sweet videos of Bella and Cece and their mommy.

Last edited:
No, there really wasn't anything new, nothing that hasn't been hashed and rehashed right here. However, as I sat watching it from beginning to end, I was spellbound by the nonchalance of Chris, the matter-of-fact evil.

When it was over I sat for a while and thought about it, how quickly and easily lives can be snuffed out, how someone is capable of doing this to those he "professed" to love. This story ought to shake the underpinnings of everyone's sense of reality. Things aren't always what they seem - probably they are never what we think we see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member