GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

Chris Watts, the Colorado man who murdered his pregnant wife and two young daughters, claims in a chilling jailhouse letter to his mother that he’s a changed man who has a newfound relationship with God.

His mother, Cindy Watts, is interviewed in a new HLN special: Killer Dad: Chris Watts Speaks. During the show, she reads the letter she received from her son.

“I’m still a Dad! I’m still a son! No matter what,” Watts wrote. “Now, I can add servant of God to that mix! He has shown me peace, peace, love and forgiveness, and that’s how I live every day.”
My eyes just won’t roll far enough for this bs. God has not shown him peace because he has never fully admitted what a conniving, murdering SOB he is. And of course his mama is drinking this all up. The two of them deserve each other.

ETA: RSBM

Okay, okay...
being-sick.gif
YOU always come through!!

Depending on what religion he's claiming, he did technically admit fault and pled guilty so he might be ok as far as that religion is concerned. That being said, I fully believe he's just repositioning the narc mask by claiming to be reborn and its working on at least three women who will keep his commissary account plumped.

My eyes just won’t roll far enough for this bs. God has not shown him peace because he has never fully admitted what a conniving, murdering SOB he is. And of course his mama is drinking this all up. The two of them deserve each other.

ETA: RSBM

I believe Mama will keep his commissary full. The women who come to visit him will be all ears to hear him talk and he will be glad to do so, it feeds his ego.

I believe a lot of people who end up in prison find God. At that point in their lives there isn't anything else left. Whether or not it is a true conversion remains to be seen IMO.

Would CW be receiving medications for depression, anxiety, or other mood calming disorders?

It is baffling to me how he can appear so calm after the monstrosities he committed.

Wait a minute! He is a narcissist, therefore, he doesn’t feel sympathy, or empathy; he is Perfect and can do no wrong!

Wonder how he rationalizes living in a cage like an animal in a zoo?

Would CW be receiving medications for depression, anxiety, or other mood calming disorders?

It is baffling to me how he can appear so calm after the monstrosities he committed.

Wait a minute! He is a narcissist, therefore, he doesn’t feel sympathy, or empathy; he is Perfect and can do no wrong!

I believe most do fine in their confined space.

It's the outside world that terrorizes narcs -- they constantly have to be living the fraud act, keeping up their image. Now he can spend all his leisure studying those that are beneficial to him, and perfecting his manipulation of them.

MOO

It's the outside world that terrorizes narcs -- they constantly have to be living the fraud act, keeping up their image. Now he can spend all his leisure studying those that are beneficial to him, and perfecting his manipulation of them.

MOO
Though we can hope a true religious conversion has taken place, I fear that you are correct and Chris will find new people to manipulate.

The pathetic women who spoke recently about their contact with him in jail come to mind.

I'm sure there will also be more than a few guards and fellow inmates who will be groomed to love and admire him. (Having lots of available commissary money helps in this regard too....much to trade with.)

I think about the videos Chris must have loved on Facebook where his family extolled his virtues and I almost get sick. The hero song is especially distressing.

Last edited:
He already revealed his rationalization for the rest of his life - he's there to teach people the word of God and share bible verses - not because he murdered 4 people.

I've been gone for over a year! The whole "confession" and media circus greatly disturbed me. I thought something new and important was coming because the FBI was there. They had no jurisdiction since it was discovered there was no kidnapping and no federal statutes were violated. And yet there they were! I believe now it was just another opportunity for various law enforcement to be back on the national stage. It was also an opportunity for CW to put a self serving spin on his story and once again play the blame game. Shanann made him do it by threatening to take his children! Children he loved and treasured so much that he brutally murdered them and dumped them in dark, lonely tanks of oil! According to CW, it was also Bella's fault, because she walked in on him while he was killing her Mommy, so the girls had to die too. Blame.

I still believe Bella and Celeste were murdered earlier, probably after the party. I don't doubt that Bella screamed; "Daddy, no!", but I don't believe Bella begged her daddy not to do to her what he did to her sister. Those words don't fit a child of that age, a child who would be terrified beyond reason! Bella was killed first because she was a fighter and might make noise. And, in fact, she did fight for her life! According to the original coroner's report; there were no fibers in the girl's lungs! The DA said that CW murdered Bella and Celeste by putting his hand over their nose and mouth! That contradicts CW's confession! I do believe the words; "you'll never see your children again" were spoken. CW told the truth there, but he was the one who spoke the words, to Shanann, telling her that her children were dead. That is why sick, tired, and scared Shanann didn't fight back. I'll never believe that she wouldn't have fought like a tiger if Celeste and Bella were still alive! I also believe CW told the truth when he said he saw Bella and Celeste on each other's laps, but they weren't alive, he was looking at the dead bodies lying forlornly in the back of the truck! There is no evidence of CW carrying or leading the girls to the truck, just vague outlines or fuzzy shadows. There is video of CW loading more than one thing into the truck. Like all Narcissists, CW mixed lies with truth, or partial truth.

As I said, I believe the confession was self-serving. CW had time to realize the true depth and seriousness of his punishment, i.e.; forever. So he spun a story that was, in his mind, the least damaging. A basis for seeking an appeal? It's interesting that talk of CW seeking an appeal, surfaced not long after the "confession"! Along with family photographs, storytelling, remorse, and finding God! Also proclamations of still being a dad and a son. He's not a Dad, he's a family annihilator and a monster, nothing more. I, for one, would like to never see or hear from him again. Or from his deluded harpy's!

News this morning in Australia......2 photos of the girls having a snack (don’t think we’ve seen them before) and 1 photo of Bella with Dieter their dog.

Killer dad Chris Watts took photos of his young daughters and sent them to his wife who was away on a business trip, hours before murdering them all.
The Daily Mail reportedly obtained the photos under an Open Records Request.
Killer dad’s chilling secret photos

News this morning in Australia......2 photos of the girls having a snack (don’t think we’ve seen them before) and 1 photo of Bella with Dieter their dog.

Killer dad Chris Watts took photos of his young daughters and sent them to his wife who was away on a business trip, hours before murdering them all.
The Daily Mail reportedly obtained the photos under an Open Records Request.
Killer dad’s chilling secret photos

Good link, thanks. In regards to the article reporting that he didn’t intend to kill his family; Yes he did! As soon as he fell in love with NK and his family became unwanted baggage! He may be stupid and carried it out badly, but it was premeditated! He is where he belongs!

I've been gone for over a year! The whole "confession" and media circus greatly disturbed me. I thought something new and important was coming because the FBI was there. They had no jurisdiction since it was discovered there was no kidnapping and no federal statutes were violated. And yet there they were! I believe now it was just another opportunity for various law enforcement to be back on the national stage. It was also an opportunity for CW to put a self serving spin on his story and once again play the blame game. Shanann made him do it by threatening to take his children! Children he loved and treasured so much that he brutally murdered them and dumped them in dark, lonely tanks of oil! According to CW, it was also Bella's fault, because she walked in on him while he was killing her Mommy, so the girls had to die too. Blame.

I still believe Bella and Celeste were murdered earlier, probably after the party. I don't doubt that Bella screamed; "Daddy, no!", but I don't believe Bella begged her daddy not to do to her what he did to her sister. Those words don't fit a child of that age, a child who would be terrified beyond reason! Bella was killed first because she was a fighter and might make noise. And, in fact, she did fight for her life! According to the original coroner's report; there were no fibers in the girl's lungs! The DA said that CW murdered Bella and Celeste by putting his hand over their nose and mouth! That contradicts CW's confession! I do believe the words; "you'll never see your children again" were spoken. CW told the truth there, but he was the one who spoke the words, to Shanann, telling her that her children were dead. That is why sick, tired, and scared Shanann didn't fight back. I'll never believe that she wouldn't have fought like a tiger if Celeste and Bella were still alive! I also believe CW told the truth when he said he saw Bella and Celeste on each other's laps, but they weren't alive, he was looking at the dead bodies lying forlornly in the back of the truck! There is no evidence of CW carrying or leading the girls to the truck, just vague outlines or fuzzy shadows. There is video of CW loading more than one thing into the truck. Like all Narcissists, CW mixed lies with truth, or partial truth.

As I said, I believe the confession was self-serving. CW had time to realize the true depth and seriousness of his punishment, i.e.; forever. So he spun a story that was, in his mind, the least damaging. A basis for seeking an appeal? It's interesting that talk of CW seeking an appeal, surfaced not long after the "confession"! Along with family photographs, storytelling, remorse, and finding God! Also proclamations of still being a dad and a son. He's not a Dad, he's a family annihilator and a monster, nothing more. I, for one, would like to never see or hear from him again. Or from his deluded harpy's!

He can "find" God until the cows come home. He's never getting out of prison.

Who knows what is really going on in his head. It hasn’t even been a year. The continued attention is all still relatively new to him. It’ll wear off. Give him a little longer. He is trying to tell himself, his mom and the ladies what he thinks they want to hear. He’s created a new story for himself in his head that he is ok. We’ve heard this 1000 times from others inmates.

Sad day for Shanann's family -- So many of us know what fun it is to have a birthday party for a little one. Four years old -- what fun it would have been.
SMH.

Just saw this -- please pardon if it is a repeat --

Nearly a Year After She Was Murdered by Her Dad, Today Would Have Been Celeste Watts’ 4th Birthday

The youngest of two girls was killed along with her mother and sister because Chris Watts wanted to start a new life with his mistress

By Jeff Truesdell
July 17, 2019 02:54 PM

The health problems she’s endured made Shanann Watts an especially grateful mom when she finally had children. Her youngest daughter, Celeste, would have turned 4 today had she not been murdered by her father, who also killed Shanann and the couple’s older daughter, Bella.

“Closets were full before she was even pregnant,” Shanann’s brother, Frankie Rzucek, wrote in a letter read aloud at his sister’s funeral. “She couldn’t wait.”
Nearly a Year After She Was Murdered by Her Dad, Today Would Have Been Celeste Watts’ 4th Birthday

MOO
Makes sense for someone like him, brain-trust that he is, but any guards or other prison personnel with some experience have seen his kind many, many times, and they'll probably just nod and then laff behind his back -- they know the type. It won't get him extra eggs or bread in the jailhouse cafeteria; it won't get him out of washing the jailhouse floors. And other inmates just don't give a damm.

Happy Birthday Little Celeste -- Fly High!!

He really is. An utter, utter monster. I have watched/followed a lot of horrible cases. This one has affected me like no other. I think of Shannan, Bella, Celeste and Nico every day.
I hate CW. Despise him. A life spent in a concrete box is far too good for him.
Put his murdering butt in an oil tank & see how he likes it...

Sad day for Shanann's family -- So many of us know what fun it is to have a birthday party for a little one. Four years old -- what fun it would have been.
SMH.

Just saw this -- please pardon if it is a repeat --

Reading CW's narc opinion of himself in this People article reminds me of something I just read about JP (murderer of Jayme's parents).

Both these diabolical men talk like what they did was "not so bad," and easily forgiven and forgotten.

JP was allegedly disgruntled during his intake because of his portrayal at sentencing. He reportedly said "Jayme was shaken, but she never cried" [when he abducted her]!!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members