GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NuttMegg you gotta read what I posted above. I'm so happy and I'm in this thread posting all by myself :D:D:D
I was just watching it by accident, but thanks for posting. I can 't even imagine how it feels for them to constantly see those video campaigns by "creators" that "Christopher Watts' wife had......., Was......, did,.....", well, you know the spiel. A very very unlikable victim. Who would say that stuff but we know exactly who, and where. When I saw Frank I had this strong urge to just bust thru the screen and hug him and Sandy and their son.

The girls were dead before CW ever left the house! It’ very important to not be influenced by what CW has said, but instead to look at things clearly and logically. The only reason to take Cecelia and Bella our to the jobsite alive would be; he initially didn’t plan to kill them, but that makes no sense at all.!

RSBM

I don't believe CW's words at all - I believe my own eyes watching the truck video. That being said - I think its an added cruelty that he took them with him. I can picture very clearly a child following their Dad around the house as he's doing his dastardly deed and him ignoring her then plopping her in the car with her dead Mother. It rings true to me considering how sick that dude is.

RSBM

I don't believe CW's words at all - I believe my own eyes watching the truck video. That being said - I think its an added cruelty that he took them with him. I can picture very clearly a child following their Dad around the house as he's doing his dastardly deed and him ignoring her then plopping her in the car with her dead Mother. It rings true to me considering how sick that dude is.
The truck videos show vague shadows, at best, and it’s a proven fact that people see what they want to see! If he’s a monster, and I agree he is, and he ignored his children, why keep them alive? I don’t believe he did. You say you “don’t believe CW’s words at all”, but you believe all he’s said about those final hours.

I too believe he waited until Shanann was asleep. He probably faked sleeping while she crawled into bed and then pounced. He's too much of a coward to do it any other way.

I do believe the girls were alive, mostly due to the shadows while he was loading the truck. If Shanann was visible to the girls, and he told them Mommy is sleeping or sick, we are taking her to a doctor, I don't think they would have been very upset. They were too young to understand enough to be hysterical. Think about the game many adults play, pretending to be sleeping and a child tries to wake them up. The child doesn't freak out. Death is too abstract for them to comprehend.

If her body was covered by the sheet (most likely IMO), he may have told them it was Daddy's work tools and I could see them believing it. I do believe the ride to the job site was silent. Or maybe he had Metallica blasting. I think he needed every ounce of...gumption...to prepare for what he knew he was about to do. He wasn't going to be able to hide in the dark like he did with Shanann, his anger at them for preventing him from NK was dissapating, he knew he was the most cowardly coward.

All MOO
Shanann was sick, tired, and of course, pregnant. She suspected CW was having an affair (or knew). The wait to go home had to be bad and feelings were probably intensified by the delay. So, under those circumstances, would she really climb into bed with CW? If they did have that “emotional discussion” and she was so angry she told him that he’d never see his children again, how is it possible she’d then climb into bed with him? It doesn’t make any sense!

I’m glad they’re pursuing these contemptible keyboard warriors, but isn’t it terrible that they have to deal with this carp on top of the immense grief. Every day, I just grow more disgusted with humans and the wider world in general.
And even more terrible that the social media companies won’t do anything. Free speech does not cover slander and death threats. This just makes my blood boil.

And even more terrible that the social media companies won’t do anything. Free speech does not cover slander and death threats. This just makes my blood boil.

Mine too. No accountability from anyone. We as humans really have lost our way, it seems. When did it become a *thing* - this snark, this vicious spite, this total lack of care and empathy towards those who are in so much pain. Mr Rzucek looked beaten down yesterday. I wish it was possible to turn the clock back...

Mine too. No accountability from anyone. We as humans really have lost our way, it seems. When did it become a *thing* - this snark, this vicious spite, this total lack of care and empathy towards those who are in so much pain. Mr Rzucek looked beaten down yesterday. I wish it was possible to turn the clock back...
He did. He looked so tired. What CW did to his family is still actively harming him every single day. It’s so weird to think that CW is sitting in his cushy cell, getting all sorts of support and admiration, three warm meals a day, and is seemingly at peace while his collateral victims are being tortured daily. It’s unimaginable. What is wrong with people that they would even think to go after the family? Our world is such a dark, messed up place.

I just read about what is being done to the Rzucek family and it breaks my heart! How anyone could come up with any purpose or reason to attack victims and their families is beyond my comprehension!

Without any meaningful, significant news, the media should stop reporting on CW! What he thinks and/or tells his brain-dead followers is NOT news and is less than unimportant!

I think it’s time for me to step away again, it’s so tragic! The lack of basic humanity is appalling!

JUL 23, 2019
Shanann Watts: father of slain Colorado pregnant mom says his family has been harassed 'nonstop' - CNN
The father of Shanann Watts, who was killed along with her two daughters by her husband is pleading with online bullies to stop the harassment his family has endured in the past year.

"Our family, including Shanann and her children and our grandchildren, have been ridiculed, demeaned, slandered, mocked in the most vicious ways you can imagine," Frank Rzucek said Monday outside the home in the Colorado suburb where his daughter lived. "We have been subject to false accusations, fake Facebook accounts, hate speeches and a constant stream of ugly, evil insults and attacks."

[...]

"There's no regulatory arm of YouTube, there's no customer service line for YouTube, no customer service line for Facebook to contact," Lambert said. "And we have really tried and racked our brain over a year to get something done."
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube did not immediately respond to CNN's requests for comment overnight Tuesday.

Rzucek also pleaded for lawmakers and local leaders to help protect victims' families.

"It is painful enough for just dealing with the reality. Reading the insane conspiracy theories, ugly false rumors and lies only make it more painful," Rzucek said.

The harassment is nonstop, he said, adding "we can't grieve."

[...]

Facebook doesn't specifically address hate speech against victims and their families but YouTube does:
bolded by me
Hate speech policy - YouTube Help
Hate speech is not allowed on YouTube. We remove content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes:

Victims of a major violent event and their kin
If you see content that violates this policy, please report it. Instructions for reporting violations of our Community Guidelines are available here. If you have found multiple videos, comments or a user's entire channel that you wish to report, please visit our reporting tool, where you will be able to submit a more detailed complaint.
incite hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the attributes noted above.
Other types of content that violate this policy:

• Conspiracy theories ascribing evil, corrupt or malicious intent to individuals or groups based on any of the attributes noted above.
  • Deny that a well-documented, violent event took place
Here are examples of hate speech that is not allowed on YouTube.

• "I'm glad this [violent event] happened. They got what they deserved [referring to people with the attributes noted above]."
Are the murders of Shanann and her babies considered a "major violent event"?
Does claiming Shanann abused her babies or that she was "the real killer" qualify as hate speech according to the guidelines above?

Last edited:
JUL 23, 2019
Family of Colorado woman, children killed by husband begs for online abuse to stop
[...]

"This is wrong. It is cruel, it is heartless and it is flat wrong," he said in the statement.

[...]

"It is pretty much literally every day that somebody’s messaging them, they’re finding a new YouTube person has posted a podcast," he said.

Lambert said that they’ve tried to reach Facebook and YouTube about the abuse, but it’s been difficult to find a real person to file their complaints to. They also are appealing to lawmakers and policymakers to explore if there are ways to legislatively combat cyber-bullying and harassment.

[...]

"To online social media sites like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter — we have contacted you many times reporting this abuse, but to no avail. We are calling on you again to do the right thing, to take some responsibility for your platforms and to stop this despicable conduct," Rzucek said in the statement.

"To the people who feel they are entitled to profit off of our loss, we urge you, please stop," he said. "And to the people who are interested in this case, who feel compelled to comment and discuss, please, stick to the truth. It is painful enough for us just dealing with reality — reading the insane conspiracy theories, the ugly false rumors, the lies, only makes it more painful."

JUL 22, 2019
Family of Shanann Watts addresses cyberbullying after murders
[...]

Frank Rzucek’s plea was directed to those hiding behind the anonymity of a Facebook page, a Twitter handle or a YouTube account, whom Rzucek said have been spreading false rumors and lies against their family ever since the case garnered international attention 11 months ago.

[...]

Rzucek not only pleaded for those hiding behind social media accounts to stop the continuous harassment, but also called on Congress to pass laws that would protect “victims of unspeakable crimes from this kind of abuse.”

[...]

Lastly, he addressed those who feel compelled to comment or discuss the case.

“Please stick to the truth. It is painful enough for us just dealing with the reality,” Rzucek said. “Reading the insane conspiracy theories, ugly false rumors and lies only make it more painful.”

When asked how we would like Shanann to be remembered, Rzucek said he would like for her daughter to be remembered as a beautiful person.

“She would have defended herself and now I’m here defending her,” Rzucek said. “It doesn’t need to be like this, I shouldn’t have to be out here doing this. … Making money off of my daughter’s death is ridiculous.”

[...]

JUL 23, 2019
Father of Shan'ann Watts Pleads With Cyberbullies to 'Just Stop' Attacking Family
The father of Shan'ann Watts made an emotional appeal to those who are posting ugly comments on social media about his family: "Just stop. Please, just stop."

Frank Rzucek traveled from his home in North Carolina to stand in front of his daughter's former Colorado house to confront cyberbullies behind anonymous posts on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

[...]

Rzueck said his daughter would want to be remembered as a good person. "She would have defended herself and now I'm here defending her," he said. "I shouldn't have to be out here doing this."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14