GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's clear that he ran out of time with the disposal of Shan'ann's body. I wonder what his original plan had been. It may have been a very long time before the bodies in the tanks were found,he had that angle covered except for maybe the hair on the rim of the thief hatch and the vomit on the stairs (IIRC). He knew beforehand that she wouldn't fit.
I've tried following this case but due to real life I haven't followed daily. This info though that there was vomit on the stairs is new to me. So it is believed he vomited taking one of the girls up to the tank, which one?

I have no intentions of buying this book.

But why is it different than an Ann Rule book?

My personal opinion - which probably is wrong...lol...is that Ann never does just an interview with the killer to write the book...its a well rounded story with all perspectives....and if I remember correctly, she seems to have a bit of distance between publishing and the crime. Also, the family has begged for peace which is new and likely something she'd honor.

My personal opinion - which probably is wrong...lol...is that Ann never does just an interview with the killer to write the book...its a well rounded story with all perspectives....and if I remember correctly, she seems to have a bit of distance between publishing and the crime. Also, the family has begged for peace which is new and likely something she'd honor.

True. Good points. Of course, she is gone and there is no one like her to take her place.

^^S&BBM

From the court affidavits and transcripts, CW called his manager on Saturday or Sunday -- which was said to be very unusual, and was adamant that he take care of a repair at the Cervi site without any assistance.

The crew team accepted his proposal, and didn't show up to the site until long after CW's horrific act complete.

I give the workers testimony much more credence than CW's later account to the latest author.

MOO

I am wondering if the girls were already dead when he was grilling. I just don't see him out grilling leaving the girls alone in the house (IMO). Then he attacks SW as she gets upstairs upon arrival. Since he knew he 'needed' the oil tanks or that area so soon.

Shannan did had a night where she feld very sick and it looks like the symptoms of a oxycodon intoxication the same night where chris was actually nice to her again.
Are you referring to when she was sick and vomiting in North Carolina? That is the only reference to vomiting (by anyone) that I can find in the discovery. MOO

Shannan did had a night where she feld very sick and it looks like the symptoms of a oxycodon intoxication the same night where chris was actually nice to her again.
Which night was she very sick?
How does that imply she was taking oxycodone? There was no mention of her taking any medication in the investigation and it was not in her system when she was murdered.
Just because CW researched it does not mean that he gave it to her. If he did, she would have become very ill and would have seen a doctor, I would think. She would have noticed the effects of the drug.
There is no evidence of her ever doing so. Imo

Which night was she very sick?
How does that imply she was taking oxycodone? There was no mention of her taking any medication in the investigation and it was not in her system when she was murdered.
Just because CW researched it does not mean that he gave it to her. If he did, she would have become very ill and would have seen a doctor, I would think. She would have noticed the effects of the drug.
There is no evidence of her ever doing so. Imo

In the book, CW states he gave it to her in NC to induce a miscarriage. There is a text from SW describing feeling itchy and sick right around the time he would have slipped it to her.

In the book, CW states he gave it to her in NC to induce a miscarriage. There is a text from SW describing feeling itchy and sick right around the time he would have slipped it to her.
Yes, I know, but we have no idea if that's true.
If he really gave her enough to induce a miscarriage, I think she would have felt a lot more than just itchy and sick. The effects from painkillers are not the same as the natural effects from feeling sick. It would be hard to believe that she wouldn't recognize the symptoms of being drugged. The euphoria alone would be the biggest clue. Even if given 3 or 4 times the starting dose, she probably wouldn't have even be able to text, she would be passed out.
I think Shannan was intelligent and responsible enough to go straight to the ER or her doctor even if she suspected she was drugged. Imo

Yes, I know, but we have no idea if that's true.
If he really gave her enough to induce a miscarriage, I think she would have felt a lot more than just itchy and sick. The effects from painkillers are not the same as the natural effects from feeling sick. It would be hard to believe that she wouldn't recognize the symptoms of being drugged. The euphoria alone would be the biggest clue. Even if given 3 or 4 times the starting dose, she probably wouldn't have even be able to text, she would be passed out.
I think Shannan was intelligent and responsible enough to go straight to the ER or her doctor even if she suspected she was drugged. Imo

She wanted to but didn't because of it being very expensive. Also in the text. And i don't think she'd ever expected Chris drugging her.

Last edited:
She wanted to but didn't because of it being very expensive. Also in the text.
She wanted to go to the doctor? I doubt she didn't go because it was too expensive. She had an appointment the morning she was killed to go to the doctor.
Did she say she was worried she had been drugged but didn't want to go to the doctor because it was too expensive? She probably thought her symptoms were due to being pregnant.
If she thought there was a high amount of drugs in her system she would have been worried for the baby. I don't know of any ER that would turn a pregnant patient away for lack of money. Especially if they suspected a drug over dose. Imo

She wanted to go to the doctor? I doubt she didn't go because it was too expensive. She had an appointment the morning she was killed to go to the doctor.
Did she say she was worried she had been drugged but didn't want to go to the doctor because it was too expensive? She probably thought her symptoms were due to being pregnant.
If she thought there was a high amount of drugs in her system she would have been worried for the baby. I don't know of any ER that would turn a pregnant patient away for lack of money. Imo

Offcourse not, if i was chilling with my husband i would never expect him being capable to drug me and i would never expect it either.
She asked someone by text (dont know who) and then sended that the doctor thinks of dehydration and wanted her to go to the er. Then the friend said she should go to the er. And she said it is to expensive.

All in the video i inserted couple messages back. first minute.

Offcourse not, if i was chilling with my husband i would never expect him being capable to drug me and i would never expect it either.
She asked someone by text (dont know who) and then sended that the doctor thinks of dehydration and wanted her to go to the er. Then the friend said she should go to the er. And she said it is to expensive.

All in the video i inserted couple messages back. first minute.
Well, it won't play but I did see she said something about water and Gatorade. She was probably dehydrated from vomiting.
My point was that if she felt she had been drugged I think she would have taken it seriously.
There is no evidence that she had been drugged in order to induce a miscarriage.
Watts is probably just seeking attention. What does he expect to accomplish besides getting attention from an author writing a book about him? The case is over. It will never be reopened. His only objective is to somehow benefit himself. He is a narcissistic psychopath, and not even worthy of negative attention.

Imo

Well, it won't play but I did see she said something about water and Gatorade. She was probably dehydrated from vomiting.
My point was that if she felt she had been drugged I think she would have taken it seriously.
There is no evidence that she had been drugged in order to induce a miscarriage.
Watts is probably just seeking attention. What does he expect to accomplish besides getting attention from an author writing a book about him? The case is over. It will never be reopened. His only objective is to somehow benefit himself. He is a narcissistic psychopath, and not even worthy of negative attention.

Imo

But there is circumstantial evidence. Her texts and his deleted google search.

But there is circumstantial evidence. Her texts and his deleted google search.
The only evidence that is important is the evidence in an investigation.

Is there an ongoing investigation into whether or not Shannan was drugged?

Have investigators opened a new investigation? Would it effect the charges if he had tried to induce a miscarriage? How is that worse than his murdering his wife and children?

Why does it even matter what Chris Watts claims now?

I don't understand how or why these claims are significant.

The author has taken down the official FB page for the book. Wonder why :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I haven't read the book but based on what I've heard I'm going to guess one or more of the following:
  • It is poorly written.
  • She's getting bad reviews.
  • The book includes Shanann bashing.
  • CW's story doesn't add up (see example below).
You cannot continue arguing if the argument hasn't started yet. :confused:

“I went to the girls’ room first, before Shanann and I had our argument,” he wrote to Cadle.

“I went to Bella’s room, then Cece’s room and used a pillow from their bed,” Watts wrote.

He then went back to bed and continued arguing with his wife before strangling her.

Do I win a prize or no? Why was the page taken down? MOO

Imo

The best thing for us (and probably the worst for him) is for everyone to leave him alone. Ignore him. Act like he doesn't exist anymore. He's a proven liar. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB