GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW and SW apparently had screaming fights according to the neighbor, he told the police that right after CW left his home after they viewed the surveillance video. Also, the lady neighbor on the other side mentioned an argument they had out on the driveway one day. IMO, CW and SW both sound like any normal couple arguing, I don’t think SW would put up with any verbal abuse from CW.
That guy neighbor later rescinded that accusation, or description of the "screaming fights", he told Dr. Oz he had embellished that account, and Dave Baumhover also mentioned that to Chris, Lee, and Coder in the Feb 18 interview we saw on March 7.

Nate the neighbor corrected his earlier statements about their hollering matches. -Yes -He says that they didn’t argue “fight” anymore than any ordinary couple.

Must still be loud screaming for the neighbor to hear?

Can you guys expand on the gray truck? I heard something once about it, but not much. It pulled away at the same time? Or?

Auction of Chris Watts home is pushed back to July after he admitted to strangling his wife in house | Daily Mail Online

4/22/19

• The auction of the Colorado home where Chris Watts murdered his pregnant wife Shanann, 34, was scheduled to take place last week
  • Documents obtained by DailyMail.com show that the property will now be sold in July to the highest bidder
  • Watts purchased the home May 2013 for $392,709 but almost six years later still had an outstanding principal balance of $349,938.09
  • He was notified of the pending foreclosure and possible auction in a letter sent in December by the Weld County Public Trustee
  • Watts is currently serving out his life sentence at the Dodge Correctional Institution in Wapun, Wisconsin
  • The Watts’ home had been assessed at close to $550,000 at one time, but public records now put that number at $484,339
Then, early last week, the auction was halted, at a time when property prices are down in area.

The Watts’ home had been assessed at close to $550,000 at one time, but public records now put that number at $484,339.

Interested parties will now have to wait and see what the new date will be should they want to pick up the property.

They will then need to assemble at the office of the Weld County Public Trustee to place a bid.

ETA: Sale pushed to July 2019 (est).

Can you guys expand on the gray truck? I heard something once about it, but not much. It pulled away at the same time? Or?
Can't link to it, but it would be in the same video referred to in the interview of March 7 by Coder, IIRC, re the video when CW was leaving with murdered SW and his children. The one taken by the outside camera of the neighbor. I think it was part of discovery, and thoroughly analyzed by about a zillion people on the internet.

Last edited:
Nate the neighbor corrected his earlier statements about their hollering matches. -Yes -He says that they didn’t argue “fight” anymore than any ordinary couple.

Must still be loud screaming for the neighbor to hear?
Typical Mr. and Mrs. Bickerson are not always screamers. IE maybe it was something less than "screaming" or "hollering", however frequent/infrequent. Those houses are very close together for their price range, IMO.

I agree she never really wanted a divorce and was desperate for a reaction from 'silent' CW. Maybe she told him to move out in anger and frustration. I guess we will never know what Shanann's true state of mind was after 6 weeks of suffering absolute cruelty by CW. She definitely was thinking about having to find a place to live for herself and her babies in a more affordable place, selling things at the house and taking the girls out of school to save money. She wrote those details down in a text to a friend, not to CW in anger.

But in my previous posts, I was trying to find out what CW's state of mind could have been when Shanann told him to find a place to live. I'm guessing CW didn't expect for Shanann to fight back to that extreme and it scared the bejeebers out of him. There was a mistress who helped to locate an apartment for him and all but everything costs money you know. He would eventually annihilate his family rather than go through a divorce.

If I were CW, I'd be concerned about being able to even qualify for a decent apartment. He had a bankruptcy on his record, and three late mortgage payments in early 2018. JMO

Supposedly the neighbor saw a gray truck parked there that weekend and thought that's why there was commotion with the police and detectives when Shanann went missing but she didn't see the gray truck again but that's what NK drove, a silver Toyota 4Runner I believe? There were a lot of discrepancies between story and the facts in this case and because he pleaded guilty a lot of the suspicions by neighbors Etc were not looked into further for one reason or another, maybe NK made a deal with cops for her protection which they call witness protection but she didn't even become a witness so she basically worked everyone involved, and I wont expound but use your imagination!! Listening to her interrogations from the get-go I thought something was rotten in Denmark but six months later there's definitely something burning in Hell here!?!?!

I definitely have a feeling either one other or multiple people were involved with this horrific crime and it all went down too fast and was covered up and hopefully the truth will come out in the future, I definitely believe is where he belongs but I think there were other events and people leading to this and Incorporated in this crime and that's the reason so many of us cannot let go, for justice!!!

What was going through Chris's mind when he was making that HOUR LONG drive to Cervi?

Attorney Scott Reisch visits Chris Watts locations:

Whenever I look at those oil tanks, I get shocked and disgusted all over again, with the same amount of shock when I first learned. I still say aloud - How could he???

If I were CW, I'd be concerned about being able to even qualify for a decent apartment. He had a bankruptcy on his record, and three late mortgage payments in early 2018. JMO
I agree. He had to sell the house first before he could move or purchase another fancy car. I'm not sure, do apartments still care about your financial history if you have a large balance in your bank account?

I think he may have called Ann the morning of murder to set up an alibi, to make him appear that he was unaware of his family's sudden disappearance. Ann would back up his story too - yup, Shanann called me last Friday about selling the house. CW seemed totally normal. He was eager to begin the process....

I agree. He had to sell the house first before he could move or purchase another fancy car. I'm not sure, do apartments still care about your financial history if you have a large balance in your bank account?

I think he may have called Ann the morning of murder to set up an alibi, to make him appear that he was unaware of his family's sudden disappearance. Ann would back up his story too - yup, Shanann called me last Friday about selling the house. CW seemed totally normal. He was eager to begin the process....

I imagine property management companies do credit checks on apartments they own or manage and a low score with rather recent late house payments would not make someone look like a desirable candidate, JMO. I'm not sure a large amount of money in a bank account would make much difference if there is a history of overspending/irresponsibility with finances.

Agree he was eager to move on. Cash out the house, buy that Audi and move in with NK. JMO

You know how TRENT BOLTE came forward and the other TINDER GIRL and was supposedly all made up about how they had affairs with Chris Watts and everybody says that they must have wanted their 10 minutes of fame or they were insecure and needed some attention but one thing I thought about was this was good because it made NK seem less important where she was looking to be the center of CW's life and that's what caused all this tragedy, but I don't want her to get the attention of being the most important girl and she definitely has some deep-rooted psychological problems. I feel like let her think she's just one in a dozen and this guy also could have been a w**** and didn't deserve Shanann .. she is the only one in this whole horror that is worth discussing in reality, but these other slime took her life so we have to dissect!!!

Shannan was a loving mother that took her children to regular visits with the pediatrician. It is not unusual to have a diagnosis take a while - many times pediatricians say "lets wait and see" and then the child is dx'd later down the road. Lupus is also a disease that has flare ups and isn't necessarily attacking your system non-stop. She could have a flare-up that just presents as a rash or she could have a flare-up with extreme fatigue. You can live a happy and relatively healthy life with Lupus. Shannan was a good person. There's no evil lurking under the surface with her - you might want to turn that attention towards CW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shannan was a loving mother that took her children to regular visits with the pediatrician. It is not unusual to have a diagnosis take a while - many times pediatricians say "lets wait and see" and then the child is dx'd later down the road. Lupus is also a disease that has flare ups and isn't necessarily attacking your system non-stop. She could have a flare-up that just presents as a rash or she could have a flare-up with extreme fatigue. You can live a happy and relatively healthy life with Lupus. Shannan was a good person. There's no evil lurking under the surface with her - you might want to turn that attention towards CW.
I also do not agree that asthma is easy to diagnose at a young age. Our pediatrician explained that it's difficult because they have to do the breathing test (don't know what it's called) while the child is having respiratory problems and that usually doesn't occur when you are at the appointment.
Same with allergies. It takes numerous tests, at different times to narrow down what the child is allergic to.
I actually think age four or five is very uncommon to have a diagnosis of asthma, unless it's very severe. Imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I look at those oil tanks, I get shocked and disgusted all over again, with the same amount of shock when I first learned. I still say aloud - How could he???
Me too PA. I can understand blind rage better than this.
At this point he had blatant disregard for these trusting helpless little people. The ones he paid so much attention to.
He was in another mindset at the Itime he killed them. Where did it come from?
I want to say he was programmed

My nephews had severe asthma; so I wanted to respond. She was a loving mother that did everything she could to help her children have a normal an happy life. I couldn't disagree more with the idea that asthma is easy to diagnose. Education can be found here:

Childhood asthma - Diagnosis and treatment - Mayo Clinic

Asthma can be hard to diagnose. Your child's doctor will consider the symptoms and their frequency and your child's medical history. Your child might need tests to rule out other conditions and to identify the most likely cause of the symptoms.

The asthma tests used, however, aren't accurate before 5 years of age. For younger children, your doctor will rely on information you and your child provide about symptoms. Sometimes a diagnosis can't be made until later, after months or even years of observing symptoms.

I will never understand how people can continue the charade of defending a narcissistic murderer and bashing a beautiful mother who was killed alongside her children.

Wow. You’re awfully late to the party. I’m afraid your friends left months ago. That question was asked, answered, beaten to death in fact. So much so that people got TOs and IIRC the thread got shut down.

I knew the girls and they looked healthy and happy. I knew Shanann and she was anything but a hypochondriac. She did have lupus but learned to manage it and refused to let it stop her. If you’d met her or followed this thread for any length of time you’d know how inappropriate your comment is.

This is a victim-friendly site and with one post you managed to insult all of them. Not cool. Now scurry off and find some other pot to stir.

Thank You and God Bless You, @Colorado303!

Much like everyone else, my heart is pounding much too hard to formulate a proper reply without getting an extended TO.

You probably already know this, but Shanann and her family members must be very proud of you. You have so much grace and always shine the best light on her and her other loved ones.

Thank you again. And HUGS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members