Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this means anything, but it is new to me. The Latest: Missing woman quickly sold North Carolina house
<snipped>
Byron Falls, who bought Shanann Watts' house in Belmont, west of Charlotte, said Thursday that she had been in a hurry to sell and left behind the furniture as part of the sale.

Falls says he and his wife bought the house in 2012.

The August 2012 deed shows that Watts signed it while already living in Colorado. Records say she had bought it in 2009.

It makes sense because the public records posted here upthread with the Valuation report for their current home states it was purchased in 2013. They probably needed the money for the downpayment on the current house. Sounds like they decided to leave furniture and just buy new things for the new house.

I may be wrong, but I think in some
Is he not being charged for killing his unborn child as well?
I may be wrong, but I think in some states, the baby needs to be far enough along, in utero, to be viable, before it is considered another murder charge.

I don't buy for one second that she was as happy as her SM led everyone to believe. First of all, her online presence was so heavy because her bread and butter depended on it. She was pushing those Thrive patches for a living, and part of her selling it was convincing everyone how it had made her less stressed and happier. She talked about it constantly. Also, there is a lot of competitive pressure for women to make their homes/families/marriages/jobs look amazing. SM is all about that.

Who knows what life is like behind closed doors. I really think he was a narcissist and they can be hell to live with. I recently had two friends, who seemed to have it all, leave their husbands who turned out to be abusive narcissists. (With addictions, and secrets, etc.) But no one knew the details. Everything looked fine on the surface. And these women were my best friends, I won't lie people have worried about their husbands doing something like this. Both are controlling, one is a heavy gun owner and the other recently became a felon when he stole from his employer to provide for his gambling addiction. Scary stuff. Fortunately my friends and their kids have fared better than SW. So far.

They put seals on cases or gag orders, but over time and especially during the proceedings, things come out. I am sure they are still heavily investigating and will be for a long time, so its wise to seal the case in my opinion. (although I want to know now). However, if you wait, and are willing to follow sometimes for a year or more, you will get the answers. IMHO

If the murders happened in the family home, I am surprised Mr. Dog is alive or unharmed. Even in reading above about the Phillip Austin case, the dogs usually die. It further leads me to the actual crime scene being away from the home. IMHO

It makes sense because the public records posted here upthread with the Valuation report for their current home states it was purchased in 2013. They probably needed the money for the downpayment on the current house. Sounds like they decided to leave furniture and just buy new things for the new house.

I do this whenever I move. Cheaper to by new stuff than pay a ton to move old stuff. When much of it needs to be replaced anyway. And the best part, you have new stuff!

I am betting the Officers at the jail he is placed at is under a "gag order" also. They are protecting the integrity of the case, kudo's to them, let them work. I want nothing more for them to get it perfectly right and hang this Piece of Poo....IMHO

Shanann Watts
2ec0mkk.jpg

As if this were not horrifying enough.... this was Shannan’s last FB post. While she was away from home! She did not clarify in comments if human trash husband staged this photo, or if her children did. Undoubtedly he texted this to her?!

* Edited to clarify how photo came to be?!

Last edited:
He can confess and will more then likely plead "not guilty", A confession does not mean a "guilty" plea.

Well the fact he’s being charged with 3 counts of first degree murder and 3 counts of evidence tampering tells me they aren’t leaving any room for accident, heat of passion, or anything less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog