Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about them and how he slept in their home. Weren't they qeirded out by his stoicism and lack of tears? I bet they're horrified to think a murderer was in their home as they slept.
"In the 48 to 72 hours with him, no remorse... no tears... we feel stupid, we were duped"....

This is the couple that was in the background with CW during the first media interview

This is the hardest part to getting out of DV. The abuser has access to the children. They can control the abused partner through the children.
So even when the abused one can get out,they don't really get out,because the a user's rights to said children.
Then when the abused partner has enough, the and their fragile ego would rather murder the abused partner,and their own children.
It's why I stayed until mine were old enough to make it on their own. Except my youngest I left with him,and the clothes on my back.
I waited till he turned 18 to file for divorce so he Wouldn't be forced to go see him.

Well.....I’m not a pro, but when you leave for work at 5:15 am, and you don’t have a job...you might set off a red flag to LE. :)
I interpreted the Anadarko statement to mean he worked there until this happened. The crime aside, sounds like they have proof he used his work truck for non-company business, dug up oil co property and maybe showed up to work late or left during the day. Probably enough for termination for cause. Bet HR dept got that paperwork together in record time.

Makes sense.

I am re-posting his full interview for those who want to see what a coward baby killer looks like.

What is telling to me is how many times he said “I” or “I need”...paraphrasing here, but things like I need them home, I can’t stay in this empty house, I can’t stand not being their to kiss them goodnight, I want someone to come forward...blah blah blah. It was all about HIM and his supposed feelings. Not “if someone has them please don’t harm them, I’m so worried about my babies, they’re so little, I pray to God they’re safe and warm” type of things. And the nervous rocking back and forth. Gag.

And just when will he lead them to the bodies? Or did he decide to not tell? The bodies should have been located by now if he was really cooperating.

Never mind, I jumped here before reading about the bodies that have been and are being recovered now.

I'm so horrified about this. Those little girls! Their smiling faces and sassy little poses! I'm just so sad :(
How could he?!? You could have left while she was gone for six weeks! I'm just disgusted and so sad.

Aren't they precious? What kind of rage or sickening, twisted determination could allow someone to do what he did to his own children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member