Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can try but I don’t think the jury is going to fall for this a pregnant mother killing her two well cared for daughters.

The tv interview is going to help convict him.

It is all rampant speculation based on standard defense attorney motions. IMO it's nonsense. he is not going to retract his confession. I think it will go like Mark Hacking's case - a not guilty plea followed by a plea to first degree murder, later on. Or, he will mount a costly and futile insanity defense.

That's my prediction.

I didn’t understand why some were saying he’s attractive. I didn’t see it.
he looks like "some dude I knew once".

(quote is me saying that to a co-worker cuz we both thought he looked familiar). He's not familiar and neither of us know him or know anyone who knows him. We are in Colorado.

Ok, call me crazy, like that hasn’t happened before, but......a widowed father with two young girls is more likely to be snatched up than a guy hanging out at the fracking sites! I know I was a widowed Mama ( legitimately at 35) I was hit on constantly. It was ridiculous. Everyone felt I was a safe one. Believe me I wasn’t. Almost 28 years in, still not right!

This is going to be a huge issue going forward. The defense is clearly going to request a change of venue and it needs to be allowed. Seriously, does the guy have a chance of finding impartial jurors. This is where you get into OJ trial jury. Some people actually want on a jury and will be deceptive in their questionairres. I hope the prosecutors play this where they give the defense a bit of leeway with their requests just in order for nothing to be reversible on appeal.
I googled, and it appears that Frederick, Weld County, CO, has a population close to 9,000, and it is not the county seat (Greeley is). The population of Frederick, IMO, doesn't make that many people available for jury duty after those who know about the case details or know someone involved with the case, are disqualified. Yes, a change of venue request would probably receive some thought on the part of the judge. Why invite problems or appeals?

It is all rampant speculation based on standard defense attorney motions. IMO it's nonsense. he is not going to retract his confession. I think it will go like Mark Hacking's case - a not guilty plea followed by a plea to first degree murder, later on. Or, he will mount a costly and futile insanity defense.

That's my prediction.

Im right there with you.

and oh

that doll thing is not ok

i thought really i dont think a kid would do that

and if they did if i was a parent i sure as heck would not posting it online

talk morbid

oh look how adorable that -- they made what looks like a murder scene

sorry guys that was just shocking to me to when i first saw it

Why would a kid leave out the legs ?

it seems like a kid would leave the head out like it was someone tucked in a bed not a corpse at murder scene -- strange stuff imo

And they would also become witness'

Mountainguy, the girls had seperate rooms. They probably were not put into the situation you describe. I hope not any way :(
I hope not, too. Surely he loved them that much. SMH.

are you guys saying he sent her a pic of what he did to her kids ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe