Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting aside everything I know about him....No, I do not find him attractive at all. He looks like a wiesel. He looked better on the heavier side but even then, no, he is no one that would catch my eye. Now Jason Momoa... hell yeah!

I thought in the Instagram photos they made a very attractive couple. He seemed like a very nice looking guy. And there were one or two pretty cute photos or videos of him being a really sweet Daddy, too. You gotta wonder if people like this always had a screw loose, or if they just crack and go nuts.

You are a very special person, and more power to you and others like you -- why does it seem that our most vulnerable seem to be the last ones in line? I guess some of it boils down to money and how/where it is spent. When budgets get cut, those segments are probably some of the ones cut first. It says a lot about values, but I can't get on a rant about it, but I'm close.
Just keep doing what you're doing -- if you save one, you have saved one.
Bless you.
That is it in a nutshell. Money.

Maybe it’s me but I don’t think it’s clear whether the girls were strangled, SW was strangled or that all 3 were strangled. Poor writing in this paragraph. Look at how they say “ the hands & nails of mother as well” and in the last sentence say “the hands of the children as well”

Direct from report:
This DNA can be retrieved with a double swab technique. DNA scientists are familiar with this technique and an experienced person should take this samples. In my opinion the presence of oil will not destroy the DNA. The hands and nails of the mother should be sampled as well. After samples are taken the nails should be cut preserved. I have a lot experience taking samples from dead bodies getting good results after strangulation. The hands of the children should be sampled as well.

I think he just omitted a word..."nails" when describing the location to take DNA from the kids. Hands and nails would show DNA from a strangler because victims reach up to grab the hands off and often dig into the hands with their nails. It's horrible.

But the kids were alive early Sunday evening and attended a birthday party. So depending on when Shanann was originally supposed to get home he would have had to go home, strangle kids, drive 40mins to place of employment, get rid of kids, drive 40min home to be there when Shanann got home. We know her flight was delayed, but not what time she was supposed to be home.

If he strangled the girls before she got home, I think the bodies were all taken and dumped at once. Do we know how he transported the bodies? Neighbors say he backed his truck in but did he have a suitcase, storage container, or what?

Yeah. That makes sense. But they could've been in his truck already when she got home.

I totally agree. Sociopaths rarely confess and when they do, it is not within days. He is certainly on the spectrum though. Moo.

I am firm (ha) in my belief that it was the neighbors that had a lot to do with with what happened it terms of him arrested when he was !! jmo

I don't think he confessed in the traditional meaning of the word

might have been more i just don't care any longer

or they told him something like (after neighbors told them something specific) gigs up dude - we know your family is at the plant.

ah eff it I dont care anymore

resignation more than guilt - don't have the energy any longer to deal with this dance with LE

and/or touch DNA was a big deal today --I think there is some important stuff in all that

will the indictment answer some of this??

apathy

jmo

Where’s the defense going with this dna on the neck thing? Some other guy did it?

It's due diligence. They have to treat this case like any other case. You try to collect evidence. A defense attorney cannot just throw up his hands and go, "Well, he supposedly confessed! Guess I'm not needed here!" I mean that would've been terrible in the Riley Fox case.

The Nightmare: A Look at the Riley Fox Case

Why do parents falsely confess to killing their kids?

I mean I am 100% certain this creep murdered his family. But it's malpractice not to work the case.

Lenders will often pay the taxes even is borrower is in default and
has stopped paying the mortgage payment. So we really don't know if they were in default.
Yes, indeed the lenders will -- the lender does not want any type of "attachment" if/when they have to repossess. They often do the same with accident insurance on a car to protect the collateral from being a total loss if the car gets in an accident. They just tack the tax payment amount/insurance payment amount onto the loan.

The more i learn I am with you. He seems like a lot of guys (both my sisters are this way with their husbands - wildly controlling) and the guys get just get to the point it is easier to just do what they say than it is to live in the doghouse all the time

I know this first hand from having the opportunity to sit with ladies at some times ( they are usually complain about how the spouse does not pay enough attn to the kids)

while at the mes table they are complaining with one another about how they provide everything and they are always being told what to do!

The doghouse is a direct quote from the men's table! Often the dialog starts with that at the guys table - so what are you in the foghouse for this week?

However the fascinating part IMO is the ladies cant seem to grasp that to the men it just foes not REGISTER to them -- they truly know that the kid needs to be dressed but they really are not all that bothered if the outfit of the day matches and imperfect.

In the ladies dept , as a result of them constantly complaining about not being involved enough with the kids they try. So they will try to pack the backpack for going to the grocery for an hour(!) and then the ladies go through it and point out everything they did not do correctly!

The guys get to the place where I damned if I do damned if I don't .

Above only from observing my sisters and their apt.

I have def challenged my sisters to make up their minds. If you want him to help you and he does you going back over everything did implies that you dont think they will do it right . And then you harass them. If one of your kids was diabetic and the insulin was not in there that is one thing,

However if the dude knows he put in some cheese -- and you are hassling him that he did not pack a four course meal for the trip to the grocery store that is pretty over the top.

In addition , if he is trying to help , you and you are going back over and reviewing everything he did how is that saving you any time. Your going back over it and redoing it. So either do it and shut up, or acknowledge and appreciate when they attempt to address your bitc#ing!!

Both can also be snarky after the poor dude tries to pack the stupid backpack. " He forgot the carrots" Big deal the kid will survive without carrots for an hour !!

During one of these with my little sister she seemed to have an ah ha moment

15 minutes later she was harassing him about not changing the water purifier under the sink !

They seem to perceive forgetting everything is indifference. The truth IMO is it just does not register for them as being vital! Carrot or apple.

To the dude it is food!! All should be fine!

for an hour!!

A true family story.........................

Love this post - I’m sure many of us can relate.

When my kids were little it was so hard for me not to remake their beds or at least tidy them up the way I would do it. I had to shut their bedroom doors otherwise it would drive me bonkers.... LOL! I think I harped on my husband enough about certain things he finally had enough and told me it was my issue and not his and since I had an issue with how he did things they could be my job if I wanted them to be. I learned early on to deal with it so it wasn’t my job, but I still tease him and give him grief about how he does stuff...
BTW - I still refold the laundry he folds.....I do it when he’s not looking. He’s terrible at it and SLOW! Sorry I got off topic.

Putting aside everything I know about him....No, I do not find him attractive at all. He looks like a wiesel. He looked better on the heavier side but even then, no, he is no one that would catch my eye. Now Jason Momoa... hell yeah!

He looks gross to me. Because I know what he did. But he is conventionally attractive. Hard to say about that creep. But he has even skin, symmetrical features and his body is toned.

None of it matters. He is repulsive in all ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meganreinert