Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I was reading the post in the thread back about reasons why men kill their family, and then someone mentioned a video saying the new baby was probably planned due to the Facebook video. I have had medical issues that make pregnancy risky, however I have delivered four healthy babies. But it got me thinking- maybe the baby wasn’t planned, he was having an affair or even in the “pre-mindset” to, and because she was taking the THRIVE, which due to the ingredients I imagine can cause issues with fetal development, there was talk about the risk of carrying the pregnancy. So, that could be why she said that he made her “brave enough” to have a 3rd child. Maybe she was scared that something could be wrong. Maybe he just didn’t want any part of it and was wanting to leave anyway, then the thought of another child made him snap.
I did not scour SW FB/media but some have posted that she reported pregnancy was at CW urging (i.e., hoping for a son). SW reportedly had lupus, which puts her at high risk pregnancy so I'm inclined to think pregnancy was planned.

Every Daddy should be his daughter's hero-- he didn't deserve a family. I'm numb...:(

One of the big people taught her the song , practiced the song , for SM imo

children that age do not spontaneously come up with verse that rhythm- it also fits with the SM image that she wanted portrayed on line

only reason why i say her is because he is nowhere really to be found in any of it

was she previously married??

was he

Where are the baby monitors CW mentions?

Found in their rooms by police (may be disabled by "unknown suspect"(?

Missing from residence?

In the same tank as the bodies were? BTW - were the bodies in the same tank?

I sure hope they didnt end up in the hands of the defence because LE overlooked them.

Did he text SW any photos from them?

Did she acess them remotely?

What is or isnt on them?????

Do baby monitors record and store footage though? I didn't think they were like surveillance cameras.

I have wondered this too. do you have your friends doctors numbers readily available

Hipaa - so a voice calls and asks did joe make his appt and Hippa are going to just release that info?

call get no answer knock get no answer instantly verify if a doc appt was made?

not saying anything nefarious here just wondering if the media mixed something up

its the same thing with the relentless shock that a possible triple murderer did not stand on his front porch and confess on live tv. Where is that expectation coming from ?

just like the tank when it was a well

There was speculation earlier that the friend might have been planning to help her with the two little girls--babysit them while she was at the doctor, or come along to help her with them.

Either way, the friend would have realized quickly that something was wrong.

i don't know distinctions but they are now using the term well not tanks
The well is the hole that was drilled with casing to withdraw the gas which will have contaminants (to the gas) like oil, crude, dirt, water, etc. The liquids and solids are drawn off and stored in tanks. The gas then goes by pipeline to a processing facility such as an Anadarko Production Facility where there is additional separation of remaining liquids and solids.

The babies were put into a crude oil tank at the well site.

If the gender reveal party was to be this weekend when did SW find out what she was having and do you think CW knew it was a boy or was she going to surprise him at the party? Weird to me that she was planning a party if they were having marital problems. Could be just me thinking that though.

children that age do not spontaneously come up with verse that rhythm- it also fits with the SM image that she wanted portrayed on line

only reason why i say her is because he is nowhere really to be found in any of it

was he
I've seen references in news stories that she was married before I think in NC and her married name was King. I think it was in an article interviewing some of her relatives and friends in NC ans something about a beauty shop and a former sister in law from her prior marriage.
Edited to add here is that news story Colorado mom and husband described as 'perfect couple' ahead of alleged murders

Last edited:
They were put in crude tanks. Crude and oil are not the same thing. Oil is thinner and free flowing. Crude is the heaviest part and is like asphalt or grease. Very sticky. I don't think the tiny bit of DNA from CW that might be on their necks could ever be recovered after these babies had been in crude for four days. I am thinking about how hard it would be to get this crude off of the bodies. I think maybe the defense hopes to use the lack of DNA as an argument that he did NOT strangle them. Guessing that later they will say that he did not do it but confessed to keep from getting the death penalty.
I believe the judge denied the motion for DNA from the necks of the girls, but signed motion for DNA from girls hands, and DNA from SW hands and fingernails. Unconfirmed - have to wait until Monday hearing.

This theory just doesn’t introduce reasonable doubt though. IF the defense claims that she killed the kids and then he killed her because of what she did, the jury is going to question why he didn’t call 911. If someone snaps and kills someone who just killed his kids and then calls the cops to report it, I think there might be some defense there. Self defense or fit of rage.

But he didn’t call the cops and instead he dumped his babies in crude oil and nobody will ever believe he did that after she killed them. Nope.

I don't see how the defense could possibly claim SW killed the children. I think they will blame SW for triggering what happened but there is no way a jury would believe SW killed her children. My former SIL is a narcissist and he's the son of an incredibly narcissistic woman. Everybody is to blame but themselves.

If the gender reveal party was to be this weekend when did SW find out what she was having and do you think CW knew it was a boy or was she going to surprise him at the party? Weird to me that she was planning a party if they were having marital problems. Could be just me thinking that though.

I think the gender reveal party fits with this whole fake SM appearance of a happy affluent life (as promoted by the Le-Vel MLM scam)

Yet, they had a court date that week for a debt of $1554 to their HOA., and it sounds like they had no intention, or possibly ability to pay it.

First things first. Pay the HOA and not fluff for a party

was he
She was previously married. <modsnip: This person is not to be sleuthed.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not scour SW FB/media but some have posted that she reported pregnancy was at CW urging (i.e., hoping for a son). SW reportedly had lupus, which puts her at high risk pregnancy so I'm inclined to think pregnancy was planned.

it has been reported that she suffered with lupus -- has that been linked anywhere or is that media speculation?

Was there periods of time where the SM stuff stopped . I am thinking was there like a 6 week period or so (making up time frame) where there was no posting --indicating a flare up?

not sure but i think Lupus is like on and off no?

If you read background on controlling men, it's common for these men to use pregnancy as another rope to bind the wife to them.
It's on the list of how these guys operate. Another one is they
separate the women from their friends and family. Keep them isolated so the women have no supportive relationships.

I could the timing going either way, maybe the murder of the girls coming after that of SW.

Likely the affidavit and charging info coming next week will shed light on the timing and any corroboration of the timings by camera evidence etc. What Time he left the house, got to work, etc.

The touch DNA motion kerfuffle is being made too much IMO just because the lack of other info released. It makes sense for a potential defense to cover all bases with evidence collection. But honestly there could be innocent explanation for either parents touch DNA to be on a neck. Hair washing, combing hair, putting on pjs etc. This isn't a stranger murder suspect where the finding of such DNA could have no innocent explanation.
Yeah, let's hope this gets unsealed on Monday when the prosecutor decides the charges. He sounded hopeful it would be. Much more info will come out then.

At first I checked in on this thread often for news that Shannan & kids were located safe & sound. After CW's interview I checked in often to find out what he had done to them. Then I'm checking in all hours of day and night to see if their bodies were recovered.

Now I'm checking in all hours just to see if CW has killed himself yet.

Thoughts and prayers for Shannan, Celeste, Bella & Nico's family, friends. May God comfort each of them.

Do baby monitors record and store footage though? I didn't think they were like surveillance cameras.
Probaby not, but I'm thinking he texted a photo or something as a ruse, as he went out of his way to mention it in his first encounter with media

BABY MONITORS !!!

From the TV news report: "Before he left for work a few hours later, he took in a last view of his daughters on a baby monitor, he said."

So he claims the baby monitors document they were alive somewhere around 5:00 am?????? WHOA

Where are the baby monitors CW mentions?

Found in their rooms by police (may be disabled by "unknown suspect"(?

Missing from residence?

In the same tank as the bodies were? BTW - were the bodies in the same tank?

I sure hope they didnt end up in the hands of the defence because LE overlooked them.

Did he text SW any photos from them?

Did she acess them remotely?

What is or isnt on them?????

know nothing about baby monitors - for very , obvious reasons (!) but I would think in this day and age they all record (for months!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member