Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps that friend had been invited to join her at the appt. If it was an OB appointment she may have been scheduled for an ultrasound. As CW would be at work, she may have invited the friend to join her for that part of the visit.

A gender reveal party was planned for this week. Perhaps Nicole was going with her to the Ob to get photos of her and the ultrasounds for the party

I think the link between all the arrests they both had in NC and their quick move to CO may provide more insight into the murders. She was arrested 15 times and him 3 times. Nobody has confirmed what the arrests were for, correct?

I think the link between all the arrests they both had in NC and their quick move to CO may provide more insight into the murders. She was arrested 15 times and him 3 times. Nobody has confirmed what the arrests were for, correct?
That Daily Mail report about her being arrested is erroneous. Different woman with a different name. Sloppy reporting on their part.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/18/us...l-struggles/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

The CNN article is interesting. I like how the MLM is considered "employment at a "lifestyle company"". That is beyond yellow journalism.

When will people realize the truth about MLM scams? The goal is to portray a "perfect" life, that is envied by all. Create a persona of health, happiness, wealth, travel, so that you can "sell" yourself to others who want to be part of the "in-crowd". They sell a fantasy. And many in MLM are going broke, with continuing to show how awesome their lifestyle is...no one realizes the fact that MLM is close to a fanatical obsession, with a religious zeal. Those involved are often so brainwashed that they don't even recognize how much time and money their "dream job" is costing them.

"The Patch made him do it" defense may be compelling.

Hi, all. It's been a while since I followed any news story as much as I followed Casey Anthony's. My take is this:

Shanann and Chris went on a trip and had to fly in Shanann's dad to babysit the kids. Then as soon as they got back, all but Chris went to NC. Then as soon as they get back from NC, Shannan's leaving again for yet another trip. Then she gets back at 2:00 AM and possibly starts talking about another trip. Meanwhile, Chris was home alone for 6 weeks trying to make ends meet and Shanann has most likely been swiping her debit card constantly while in San Diego, North Carolina, and then her weekend trip. We know now that they were deeply in debt and paying $3,000 on a house note as well as all of the items Shannnan probably had to buy in order to get these free cars and trips due to the MLM scheme.

She got back from the weekend seminar for the MLM and probably started talking about more things she needed to sell (or buy herself) in order to get more free stuff. Or, another "free" trip that was coming up. (We all know that a free trip doesn't mean your cards stay in your wallet. You will spend money that you wouldn't have spent staying home.)

This is probably the basis of the "emotional conversation" they had. Or he might have done research while she was gone and said she shouldn't be thriving while pregnant. All of these things might have come up.

Now, none of this explains why the children were killed, but this could be why he snapped and killed her.

@pocketaccent said:
Well, he parked his evil truck two blocks away from his home hoping LE wouldn't find it. So for some things he is a think aheader but he has no idea how stupid he really is.
It’s kinda weird LE wasn’t all over that truck quicker.
Quite possible they didn't have info on the truck initially as it wasn't registered to CW (owned by Anadarko). Once Employer interviewed by investigators, LE was on to it and it was soon located and seized for evidence.

Just my opinion, but knowing how CW thinks won't help spot the next one. To be sure, there may be similarities between one crazy and the next. But I think aside from the basic "flatline" of their personalities, each crazy figures out what type of manipulation and usage of people works best for them. All we can do is pay attention and listen to our instincts when our conscious and subconscious are trying to tell us something important.

I don't recall where I read a statistic (maybe the book The Gift of Fear, which I and others have mentioned before) about how we consciously are aware of a very small fraction of all the information available to us in our interactions with the world. Our subconscious picks up on a lot more info, which it feeds to our intuition, our gut feelings, the hunches we cannot explain.

We consciously try to explain away those intuitive, interior thought processes, to our detriment, usually, sometimes in small ways, and sometimes with severe consequences.

I think Shannan's friend who went to the house to check on her was listening to her nudges, and acted on them.

I'm really confident Shannann had confided in her friend, probably even the day of her flight home. Possibly expecting a confrontation or other "emotional conversation". Nicole jumped on her lack of contact within a few hours. Nicole was PRIMED for something BAD to happen, not just friendly talk about babies and parties, and I think her quick actions turned this from a horrible, unending cold case to a triple-homicide with the arrest of the murderer.

There have to be texts from Shannan to Nicole, to her family, to CW. There has to be a text record of concerns, fears, worries, plans...... that will document some plans that both SW and Nicole knew were going to have some negative repercussions.....

This is INCORRECT

Those arrests were a different woman by the name of Shannon Ann Watts (please pay attention to the spelling)

This is not the decedent so please do not repeat this false information

From that article:

"Defense attorney James Merson made the statement in a court motion Friday. The motion asks a judge to order that DNA samples be taken from the children's throats."

Why is he asking for this and is this a normal request?
According to @gitana1 , an attorney, this is a standard request.

I just read this post on FB -during the initial interview with CW:

"The main thing I realized and crucial upon listening again is at 4.51 interviewer asks "Did you guys get into an argument BEFORE she left (on her trip) thats when he says about the emotional conversation..
So if this emotional conversation happened before she left on her trip and not that morning like alot of us thought..this could have been the catalyst for the events that unfolded."
Opinions? I changed the video-this one is correct

Last edited:
Agree. There was a picture on here. The location was an oil pad where they are producing. Info about his work has been minimal but he was described as being an operator which is usually, as far as I know, someone working inside the processing plant. He work still have knowledge of the desolate pads.
There are Anadarko pads all over this area (I'm local, too local for comfort), the chosen one was not the nearest to his home either.

What is being reported, that he claims emotional conversation was after she returned from her trip.
"Speaking to KUSA on Wednesday, Chris Watts said he and his wife had had an emotional conversation after she returned home from a business trip early Monday. Before he left for work a few hours later, he took in a last view of his daughters on a baby monitor, he said."
Bodies suspected of being missing Colorado mom, 2 kids found; husband arrested

humm

we have shallow grave 72 hours before discovery

if i am recalling correctly they did not ask for swabs on mom

so in a way does that hit you that mom was NOT strangled and then could COD was stab instead?

why would you not want neck swabs on mom unless the cod was def not strangling?? (can see horrid knife attack?)

Correct. "Crude" is that very thick and dark liquid that is not yet refined into gasoline or other petro liquids.
Crude is basically how oil exists when it comes out of the ground.

Most of us have seen those pumping jacks that move by themselves and look like a see-saw. What happens is those units are timed to pump the oil from the ground and if you look closely there is usually a tank or two beside those pumping jacks. Because there has to be a place for the oil to be stored when it comes up. Then a tractor trailer truck or other large tanker truck will periodically come to unload the tanks and take it to refinery. Farmers or landowners that allowed their land to be drilled will make a commision off of each barrel of crude oil that is taken from their land.

I happen to know about oil field work because I worked a few summers for an oil company that did drilling. I had to visit the drill sites and got familiar by watching how things were done.

So I suspect he knew of a drill site where some of the crude tanks were either stored or maybe on a farm somewhere out in the country near one of those pumping jacks. I really dont think the guy would use one of those really large tanks that are near the business. Those really large tanks usually only hold refined petro like diesel. Some may be designated for large crude holding tanks too I suppose but I dont think he would choose a large one there because people do inspect them for cracks, leaks or animals that may have gotten inside. They are well inspected and he would know that and avoid the large ones.
This area of Colorado rarely uses the pumping jacks like that though. The oil comes up due to pressure from the gas (I have no idea how this science works, but we have 9 wells on land we own, and not a single jack.) It's rare to see the jacks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309