Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Hopefully @MsFacetious can tell us.

It was a convoluted situation. Very emotionally unstable. Interesting, considering our current case.

Found Safe - SC - Ashley Rabon, 26, Lexington, 30 Mar 2018

Then Missy Bevers case. Which is a rabbit hole to beat all other rabbit holes. I considered trying to catch up now that her threads are closed but now that I'm working I just don't have time.

TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #44

I will look and see if there are others. It is certainly interesting. I don't recall another product coming up repeatedly in other cases.

OMG.

I hope she didn't know that's where her babies were. I mean I know there are worse places but that makes me want to puke.

It would certainly conceal the smell, yes. It would also make it very difficult to get trace evidence, because they'd have to rinse the oil off first! That would be extremely difficult to do without destroying any evidence. That 48 hour notice might not be an issue after all.

Gas would evaporate at least. So hopefully it was just gas, that is a stronger smell so maybe he went with that. Unbelievable. I cannot even imagine putting your own baby girl in a horrible lonely place like that and LEAVING. I couldn't do that with a stray kitten much less a human child.

He had to have killed them first. Maybe he lost it. Freaked out. Knew she was coming home and had to silence her either when she found out or before she figured out they weren’t there. I just hope she never knew about the kids. he had to sit there waiting for her, right? Knowing at that point he had no other option? Wow. Just....wow.

OMG.

I hope she didn't know that's where her babies were. I mean I know there are worse places but that makes me want to puke.

It would certainly conceal the smell, yes. It would also make it very difficult to get trace evidence, because they'd have to rinse the oil off first! That would be extremely difficult to do without destroying any evidence. That 48 hour notice might not be an issue after all.

Gas would evaporate at least. So hopefully it was just gas, that is a stronger smell so maybe he went with that. Unbelievable. I cannot even imagine putting your own baby girl in a horrible lonely place like that and LEAVING. I couldn't do that with a stray kitten much less a human child.

The thought makes me want to vomit, too. I just can't fathom it. My heart breaks. I had "hoped" he at least buried them with their blankets, which would suggest some amount of empathy.

Dear Lord help us all. The depravity. For the love, leave the children alone. Your own flesh and blood. You kill them and then throw them away in such a manner. What a sick, heartless, narcissistic, sociopathic coward.

From that article: "Weld County prosecutors said they believe Shanann and the girls were killed inside of the family’s home but did not say why they believe that."

Dear Lord help us all. The depravity. For the love, leave the children alone. Your own flesh and blood. You kill them and then throw them away in such a manner. What a sick, heartless, narcissistic, sociopathic coward.

Yes. These are the words I couldn't find without using ones that would also get me banned. I was worried they'd be in the water. Now I wish that they had been. Shanann's poor brother and parents.... I so hope they are not finding this out along with us from the media. Please let a victim advocate be updating them before these things leak!

From the link:

oil and gas tanks that “were mostly full,”

There really are no words for the depravity of some humans...

So, the goes to work, and dumps the kids. That is beyond sick. Most child killers at least feel a bit of remorse and bury kids with a blanket for comfort. Interesting way of trying to hide and conceal any type of evidence though, as the chemicals will really erode any useful information regarding specific information and potential factors.

No wonder the company line is, "He is no longer working here, please refer to LEO". They are probably losing lots of money here. Le-Vel is also trying to distance themselves, quickly, "Thoughts and prayers, Shanann was a great person.".

This is getting worse with every single bit of information. He better make a plea deal. A trial won't help him here.

The thought makes me want to vomit, too. I just can't fathom it. My heart breaks. I had "hoped" he at least buried them with their blankets, which would suggest some amount of empathy.

I forgot about the blankies. How could I forget about the blankies. My 3 year old just went to sleep with his blankie. His blankie which was also my blankie as a baby, my brother's and both of my daughters. 35 years ago things lasted for a lot longer than they do now.

Where are their blankies? I hope that some day Shanann's family can have them.

Uncheck the empathy box. I studied his photos for several hours and there is no authentic connection or compassion in them - he's a character in a movie, and they are all staged. So sad for the family and friends.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member