Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post the rest of the first article because it is too short. It was posted by a Raleigh, NC, news source. Shanann was from Aberdeen, NC, and Chris was from Fayetteville, NC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just In
Vigil planned for tonight in Colorado for slain NC native and her two children

Sent: 6:28 a.m. today
Breaking News :: WRAL.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also found this article about her:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Local News

Shanann Watts murder case: Friends, family recall life of slain NC native

Posted 5:34 p.m. yesterday
Updated 9:42 p.m. yesterday

The Watts family had spent recent weeks in North Carolina visiting loved ones.

According to Fowler, Shanann shared her pregnancy news on the recent trip.

"She was glowing, they were excited," she said.
On the visit, Shanann brought her husband and their two daughters to the hair salon where her mother, Sandi Onorati, works.

"(Shanann) was one of those people, when she walked in the room it was just like sunshine," said Danell Search, who also works at the salon. "Chris was very standoffish. He didn't really say anything. I said, 'Hi,' to him, and he kept his head down."

Shanann Watts murder case: Friends, family recall life of slain NC native :: WRAL.com

Goes to show that what you see on Facebook is often not the truth. Families present a rose-colored life when it's much different in reality.

There's still so much to learn about what went wrong. Financial troubles are obviously a recurring issue with this family. SW's career seemed to bring financial relief, but it appears to be a "get rick quick" network marketing deal that has no guarantee of future stability. I wonder if SW's success tormented CW, the husband, father and breadwinner. Did he feel outshined and embarrassed? Was he fired on Wednesday because of the disappearance of his family, or did he know it was coming, and completely lose his grip?
I just think everyone is one the wrong line of thinking of SW being the breadwinner. I have a friend who loves any MLM that comes around. She tried to bring me on board of her latest one. I said no. She called back and asked if she could pay my membership and I would not have to do a thing so she could go on some trip and meet some bigwig. I said sure...but not doing a thing. She actually paid to win some excursion.
I say all this to remind you...SW was in all probability not making money with her enterprise, even if the trips are designed to make you think she was. Someone posted the commission structure (minus all the stuff you have to buy to "supply" yourself"). If they were making 90K a year, I am certain it was coming more from his job than hers. The oil and gas groups around here get paid very well from my understanding. I could be wrong in all of this. But coming at it from the point of view his ego was hurt because she was the breadwinner simply does not ring true to me based on the limited amount I know about MLM's, commission structure of this particular MLM and his job. I believe there is another reason why he determined she and the kids had to go. Very well could be financial. They were headed for choppy waters again and no amount of Thrive was going to fix that.

Husband arrested in family's murder had financial struggles

DS, who works with Shanann Watts' mother at a hair salon, said she saw the family on this latest trip, according to NBC affiliate WRAL.

"(Shanann) was one of those people, when she walked in the room it was just like sunshine," DS told the station. "Chris was very standoffish. He didn't really say anything. I said 'hi' to him, and he kept his head down."

I just think everyone is one the wrong line of thinking of SW being the breadwinner. I have a friend who loves any MLM that comes around. She tried to bring me on board of her latest one. I said no. She called back and asked if she could pay my membership and I would not have to do a thing so she could go on some trip and meet some bigwig. I said sure...but not doing a thing. She actually paid to win some excursion.
I say all this to remind you...SW was in all probability not making money with her enterprise, even if the trips are designed to make you think she was. Someone posted the commission structure (minus all the stuff you have to buy to "supply" yourself"). If they were making 90K a year, I am certain it was coming more from his job than hers. The oil and gas groups around here get paid very well from my understanding. I could be wrong in all of this. But coming at it from the point of view his ego was hurt because she was the breadwinner simply does not ring true to me based on the limited amount I know about MLM's, commission structure of this particular MLM and his job. I believe there is another reason why he determined she and the kids had to go. Very well could be financial. They were headed for choppy waters again and no amount of Thrive was going to fix that.

In 2014, the couple made $90,000 — about $61,500 from Chris Watts' job at Anadarko Petroleum and then the remainder from Shanann Watts' $18-an-hour job at a call center at a children's hospital.

DS, who works with Shanann Watts' mother at a hair salon, said she saw the family on this latest trip, according to NBC affiliate WRAL.

"(Shanann) was one of those people, when she walked in the room it was just like sunshine," DS told the station. "Chris was very standoffish. He didn't really say anything. I said 'hi' to him, and he kept his head down."

Not to play devil's advocate, but I could say this about 100 couples. Husbands often brood. Mine kinda does.

But coming at it from the point of view his ego was hurt because she was the breadwinner simply does not ring true to me based on the limited amount I know about MLM's, commission structure of this particular MLM and his job.

RSBM.

I agree. I think it's much more likely his ego was hurt because she was paying so much attention to the MLM and "her people." I've seen a lot of women get totally carried away with the "high" they get from all of their new "sisters" when they start something like this. My theory is he sought attention elsewhere, with a mistress, and wanted a new life. I'm not even thinking this had anything to do with financial stress or he would have taken his own life as well.

ETA: And, can you imagine the mistress right about now (if there is one, and I think there is?). It will come out who she is, for sure, so if she's also married, someone better be watching HER for a mental breakdown (or her husband!). JMO.

Wonder if the third baby was SW's plan and not his? He didn't seem very pleased during the video announcement. IMO

I mentioned this before, I swear I hear him say (on the video announcement) "I guess when you want it, it happens".....totally gave me the vibe that he was almost giving her a dig.....she wanted it....not so much him (regardless of what she may have put out on SM.....that probably falls under the category of furthering the facade of the perfect happy life)

I can't post the rest of the first article because it is too short. It was posted by a Raleigh, NC, news source. Shanann was from Aberdeen, NC, and Chris was from Fayetteville, NC.

OMG...I live in Southern Pines which abuts Aberdeen. I know exactly where her mom’s salon is. Fayetteville is a highly military area, about 45 mins. away, home to Ft. Bragg.

Hi all,
I don’t have much to add but living in England I happened to see the story on the Daily Mail website. They don’t often give so much coverage to a US case. It is absolutely heartbreaking. Those two babies, Shanann and little Nico. When I saw the interview, I wanted to be so wrong but like several sleuths had said the body language, the lack of emotion made me think he was guilty. When he spoke in the past tense, it made me think of the Soham murders and when Maxine Carr spoke in the past tense. Police here, often study the emotion of tv interviews as they are very good indicators of guilt.
Shanann in one of her Instagram posts mentioned she got an $800 car payment per month and also says that Chris gets the same so that made me wonder if they both were involved in Thrive. It is under the picture of her and the Lexus.
I also thought that he must have been an employee until Wednesday as he would have been able to access the work sites to dispose of Shanann, Cece and Bella. I would have thought he would need some security access and if he had gone at an odd time eg during the weekend the police might have caught him on cctv?
So so sad and rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member