Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hopelessly behind ~

I wanted to comment on the Instagram photo of CW doing forearm plank. He is really strong. His form is excellent, and he is up on his toes.

I can get up on my toes, thanks to a childhood without shoes, but most people can't. He is very strong.

I don't know enough about the man to diagnose him. It would be interesting to hear from his friends and coworkers and family members. It would be great to see the police interviews, too. They're always so revealing.

Here's a good description of "Narcissistic Rage" and the revenge
they will attack with when their 'feelings' are hurt.
If SW had already hinted at a separation or divorce, CW was
going on the attack to get her back.
This type rage is used against the partner to control and intimidate them into submission.

Narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury - Wikipedia

I've seen this first hand from someone I thought was gentle and kind "nice guy."
His face contorted into a horrific look reminded me of Ted Bundy when he lost it in court.
I never trusted him from that day forth. The amount of rage to a perceived slight was off the charts.

JMO
I also couldnt quite understand why he killed the kids too until I realized that if they witnessed a big huge fight where he killed the wife first then he probably felt he had to kill them too or he would be busted.
This could be what he's planning for his defense story. But the
undisturbed beds don't fit.
How is that a defense?

Here's a good description of "Narcissistic Rage" and the revenge
they will attack with when their 'feelings' are hurt.
If SW had already hinted at a separation or divorce, CW was
going on the attack to get her back.
This type rage is used against the partner to control and intimidate them into submission.

Narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury - Wikipedia

Ted Bundy is the best example I can think of for a full blown Narcissist.

There was never a better display of Narcissism than when he acted as his own lawyer in his own trial. It was incredible to see some of that old footage.

He seemed to go through a sudden makeover, sudden weight loss, buff, maybe plastic surgery and lost his NC accent.
Is he a psychopath that takes on different roles/wears different masks?
I'd love to know more about his childhood and why his own mother would try to give his allergic children peanuts.
Yup, his childhood would bring up some not so surprising but
very embarrassing details about his family.
Mommie Dearest comes to mind.

Just caught up - yes all 3 threads! :) and was looking for his next court date. This is what I found on the court site:

Docket for: Weld County - Weld County Court House
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
8/21/18
10:00 AM 30M WATTS, CHRISTOPHER Hearing on Advisement D622018CR2003 Weld County Division 5

link Seventh Judicial District » Docket Search

but this article says Monday:

Officials investigate cause of death for Colorado mom, kids

and this article says Monday (8/20) - ??

I think I shall believe the court site. In the article it says DA will formally file charges on late afternoon Monday.

The charges and the court date are two separate things. The DA has until 3:30 on Monday to formally charge him. Once charged, he needs to appear in court similar to his first court proceeding. That will happen on Tuesday at 10:00. They set that time in the first court appearance.

IMHO bringing up such a repugnant theory would pretty much alienate a jury.

It worked for Casey Anthony! Bringing up alleged sexual abuse by her father as a surprise defense in court.

Of course I could be wrong;

Looking at the ingredients of the Thrive patch I don’t think any of the ingredients had any major side effects for the user.

For reference the ingredients are:

• ForsLean
  • Green coffee bean extract
  • Garcinia Cambogia
  • CoQ10
  • White willow bark
  • Cosmoperine
Side effects of the Thrive patch:

• Itchy skin
  • Hot flashes
  • Skin irritation
  • Muscle cramping
  • Headaches
  • Stomach upset
  • Anxiety
  • Irregular heart rate
  • Skin discoloration

Shanann had an episode of low blood sugar in Arizona

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180818-112458.png
    Screenshot_20180818-112458.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 146
How did SWs friend know she missed her dr appt?
What time was dr appt. ?

I read that friend came over to home around noon and found them “missing.” What prompted that assumption?

I’m trying to read all posts and can’t keep up. I apologize for asking questions I’m sure have been addressed.

I have wondered this too. do you have your friends doctors numbers readily available

Hipaa - so a voice calls and asks did joe make his appt and Hippa are going to just release that info?

call get no answer knock get no answer instantly verify if a doc appt was made?

not saying anything nefarious here just wondering if the media mixed something up

its the same thing with the relentless shock that a possible triple murderer did not stand on his front porch and confess on live tv. Where is that expectation coming from ?

just like the tank when it was a well

Of course I could be wrong;

Looking at the ingredients of the Thrive patch I don’t think any of the ingredients had any major side effects for the user.

For reference the ingredients are:

• ForsLean
  • Green coffee bean extract
  • Garcinia Cambogia
  • CoQ10
  • White willow bark
  • Cosmoperine
Side effects of the Thrive patch:

• Itchy skin
  • Hot flashes
  • Skin irritation
  • Muscle cramping
  • Headaches
  • Stomach upset
  • Anxiety
  • Irregular heart rate
  • Skin discoloration

Ones heart becoming a discobalated symphony sounds somewhat concerning !!

Regarding the beds (possibly) not being disturbed. What if one of the girls had an accident during the night (not uncommon at that age) which tipped the stress point over for CW? Could have changed the sheets pretty quickly.

I just am having a hard time seeing this as planned. I think it's definitely possible there was resentment building with her business and having their lives constantly on display but I don't feel he went into Sunday planning to murder his family. I think he either lost his temper with one of the girls and went into cover up mode or else fought with SW when she got home, killed her and went into cover up mode.

I can't get that video out of my head either Margarita. (They need to play it in a non-stop loop in his cell!) I have to agree with you that he may have killed the girls first.

Just to note on dates...Shanaan returned from a 6 week trip with the girls to NC on Aug 7 (CW spent the first week with them in NC and returned home), then she left on a work trip Aug 8. She returned home from her work trip about 2:00am Aug 13....something was obviously not right in that home.

Father 'stuffed his young daughters' bodies in oil and gas tanks so they wouldn't smell | Daily Mail Online

Dad who killed his pregnant wife STRANGLED their two young daughters | Daily Mail Online

Chris Watts case: Everything we know so far about the alleged murders of his wife, daughters

somewhat bothersome

along with control swabs on other parts of the girls’ bodies.

jeezzz this dude is all over the place in terms physique - had not seen this one

4F2C562200000578-6073087-Christopher_is_seen_mowing_the_grass_behind_the_couple_s_suburba-a-7_1534569917291.jpg

i would have to say that has to be bad for a persons body all the transformations sklepy muscle thin but fit

after seeing this one tho it sure seems like steroids were in massive play

that cr!p with some willow bark with a splash of coffee bean nonsense cant be doing all this

over what time frame are talking about from the presentation in the apt to him on the porch -- trying to get a sense of over what period of time did all this body changing stuff happen in total time span

he is very confusing in a lot of pics it does not look like him its strange

Colorado has capital punishment, but the Governor declared a moratorium on carrying out actual executions in 2013 and that's still in effect. Moratorium might indicate a state moving toward abolishing the death penalty, as Illinois did in recent years. LE likes having the death penalty as a bargaining chip to get perps to talk/cooperate, even if the jurisdiction isn't Texas-active in carrying out executions.
They are also having a dickens trying to get the meds for legal injections.

Chris Watts and Scott Peterson: The terrifying similarities in two murder cases that captivated America
Yeager said that he believes Chris probably thought he would be able to get away with his alleged crimes because his ego is so inflated. He said: "His ability to lie is very clear. He is a manipulator. And for manipulators, their ego is so high, they see the people that are holding them back as objects they can dispose of. From that interview, you can tell he has convinced himself this is good for him and it’s very Machiavellian in that regard."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper