CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4) - MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINES - NO DISCUSS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NOV 30, 2018
Christopher Watts neighbors heard "flat-out screaming"
The Times-Call submitted a a Colorado Criminal Justice Records Act request to the Weld County District Attorney’s Office to obtain a body-worn camera recording that captures Frederick police Officer Scott Coonrod, Watts and NT watching the security footage after 34-year-old Shanann Watts, 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste were reported missing. The video is one of hundreds of pieces of additional discovery released since an initial round on Nov. 21.

In the video, the three watch the security footage on Trinastich’s television, and 33-year-old Watts bounces from foot to foot, explaining everything he loaded into his truck that day — lunchbox, backpack, water jugs, computers, tools. Toward the end, Watts leaves the room to speak with a detective outside. NT turns to Coonrod and says, “He’s not acting right.”

NT goes on to tell Coonrod that he often hears the Watts fighting verbally. The last time he heard them fight was before Shanann Watts went to North Carolina, he said.

NOV 30, 2018
Christopher and Shanann Watts' neighbors heard them "flat-out screaming"
NT goes on to tell Coonrod that he often hears the Watts fighting verbally. The last time he heard them fight was before Shanann Watts went to North Carolina, he said.

"To be completely honest with you, my wife and I were wondering when she was on vacation if something happened, because I've heard them flat-out screaming at each other at the top of their lungs, and he gets crazy," he said.

NT also thought that Watts was acting suspicious, talking more than he usually did and "trying to cover his tracks."

While their neighbors may have heard their fights, it appears their friends never did. All of Shanann Watts' friends told investigators about how involved her husband was and how he helped out with laundry, cooking and cleaning.

Shanann Watts' friends, many of whom live outside of Colorado, told investigators that things between the couple seemed perfect until Christopher Watts went to North Carolina.

While on her business trip in Arizona a few days before the murder, Shanann Watts confided in her friends that Christopher Watts said he no longer wanted the baby she was carrying, that they weren't compatible and that she suspected he may be cheating.

Still, Shanann Watts' friends told police that she was "blindsided completely" by the sudden change in her husband.

November 30

Unsettling detail of killer dad’s lies

The chilling timeline of killer dad Chris Watts

As the 33-year-old begins his prison sentence, friends and relatives of the killer are picking over the pieces as they try to understand his sickening crime.

The police files paint a heartbreaking picture of how Watts’s wife Shanann, 34, panicked as he suddenly turned cold on her and their daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3.

DEC 1, 2018
Watts gave mistress cards, love letters in weeks leading up to murders
Convicted murderer Christopher Watts gave his mistress, Nichole Kessinger, several handwritten cards and love letters in the weeks leading up to the murders of his wife and kids, records from the latest cache of case file data show.

The letter first in the case file, dated July 3, is a birthday card for Kessinger in which Watts states he hopes all of her dreams come true and that her year is filled with smiles, laughter and love. In one of two handwritten notes on the card, Watts writes:

"Your energy is so insane. You heat me up, you make me melt and then you cool me down like rain."

"Big things will happen this year, Dreams will come true," Watts writes in the second handwritten portion of the card. "That smile (that stare), that laugh (that giggle) gets me every time!!"

On July 30, Watts gave Kessinger two cards; one he purchased and one he made himself with a folded piece of paper. In the latter, Watts writes:

WattsFiles2-GDT-120218-1-300x154.png

A birthday card Watts sent to mistress Nichole Kessinger
"Wow, where do I even start? The first day I saw you, you took my breath away. The first day I had the guts to talk to you, I got lost in those stunning green eyes. The first day we hung out in the park together, I knew I was addicted. The first time we kissed, I knew I had met the most amazing, unique and electric woman EVER!!

DEC 2, 2018
Killer Chris Watts Watched Neighbor's Surveillance Video The Day Before His Arrest

Throughout the fifteen minute bodycam video obtained by Radar, Watts is sweating and repeatedly explained to his neighbor and the officer why he had backed his truck up into the garage, also noting that someone had vandalized his truck days before the murder.

When the killer left the room, the brave neighbor pointed out that something wasn’t right.

“He’s not acting right at all,” the neighbor told Officer Coonrod, showing him something he found to be “out of the ordinary.”

The neighbor noted that he overheard Watts screaming at the “top of his lungs” on several occasions.

“If you look – he never loads stuff in and out of the garage, never.” The neighbor said. “The fact that he was in here explaining it to us over and over and over – he doesn’t look worried – he looks like he’s trying to cover his tracks.”

“He’s acting so suspicious – he’s normally quiet, real subdue – he’s over here telling you three times what he took out, what he did, what he did, what he did,” the neighbor said, adding: “He never talks, so the fact that he’s over here blabbing his mouth makes me kind of suspicious. Why is he so worried about you know what he’s carrying out?”

Calm and worry-free Chris Watts picked up breakfast after disposing of wife and daughters' bodies | Daily Mail Online

Chilling moment a calm and care-free Chris Watts picks up a BREAKFAST roll just after dumping his daughters’ bodies in an oil tank and burying his wife in a shallow grave
  • Authorities released a surveillance video of Chris Watts calmly buying breakfast shortly after disposing of his wife and daughters' bodies in an oil field
  • The footage was taken on August 13 at about 8am at a convenience store
  • The video is part of a batch of evidence that authorities have been making public in the days since Watts pleaded guilty to the triple murder and was sentenced

DEC 3, 2018
SEE IT: Chris Watts gets ‘fan’ mail, photos, love letters in jail after murdering his pregnant wife and two daughters
Multiple letters are from women who appear to be admirers of Watts, with one woman saying that she has become attracted to him and that she doesn’t believe the media’s portrayal of the family murders.

Another letter is from a supporter who says her church is “praying” for Watts, and that she believes the Thrive patch — a weight loss/nutrition product that Shanann Watts sold as a multi-level marketer — could be to blame for what happened.

And Watts also received multiple Facebook photos from a woman in Ohio who wrote him a letter that reads a bit like a personal ad. She promised Watts that she didn’t want to talk about his case and that she would never lie to him.

Video at link.

Chris Watts stares down wife's friend after he returns home to find police after dumping bodies | Daily Mail Online

Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows the moment Chris Watts returned home from burying his wife and disposing of his daughters' bodies in an oil tank only to learn that Shanann's best friend had already called the police.

Nicole Atkinson was worried after she arrived at Shanann's home only to find her car was still parked in the garage and there was no sign of the mother, less than 12 hours after she had dropped her off the night before following a work trip.

[...]

upload_2018-12-3_22-0-7.jpegupload_2018-12-3_22-0-20.jpegupload_2018-12-3_22-0-31.jpegupload_2018-12-3_22-1-1.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL
Back