CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4) - MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINES - NO DISCUSS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must be so old fashioned. Why would you bed someone you just met online on your first date?
I do think that the movie plot, where the father murders his wife because she hurt their children is very interesting.

DEC 4, 2018
Video of Chris Watts being placed under arrest for the murder of his wife and two daughters | Daily Mail Online
7013594-6460887-image-a-2_1543960164358.jpg

Video shows the moment that police finally arrested Chris Watts for the murder of his wife and two daughters.

'It is completely clear that you were not honest during the testing,' agent Tammy Lee tells Watts in the video.

'And I think you already know that. You did not pass the polygraph test.'

Prior that that Agent Lee was seen with Watts in a video discussing his family and relationship with wife Shanann, whom he spoke about in the past tense despite her body having not be discovered at that time.

'It honestly just makes me sick to my stomach because this is something that I would never do,' said Watts the day before the polygraph.

'There's no way I would harm anybody in my family at all. I am telling you the absolute truth.'

DEC 4, 2018
Chris Watts Is Transferred To an Out-Of-State Prison 'For His Own Safety'
A source close to Watts tells PEOPLE that the move happened last weekend — and that there was no objection from prosecutors who put Watts behind bars or his defense lawyers.

“It was for his own safety,” the source tells PEOPLE. “He’s too well-known in Colorado.”

Neither the Department of Corrections nor the source close to Watts commented on specific threats to Watts’ safety.

The Department of Corrections has notified Watts’ family of the move as well as that of his slain wife Shanann.

Dec 4, 2018
Chris Watts' Tinder date reveals they went on a date and watched Shutter Island | Daily Mail Online

• Amanda McMahon had short affair with Chris Watts after meeting him on Tinder
  • On their first date they grabbed tacos and watched the movie Shutter Island
  • The movie stars Le Leonardo DiCaprio who plays a husband who murders his wife in a rage after she kills their children
  • It was speculated that movie could've inspired Watts' lies about family's murders
  • McMahon said Watts seemed like a genuine guy but he also loved 'rough sex'
  • Watts was sentenced to life in prison for killing wife, Shanann, their daughters, Bella, four, and Celeste, three, in August

DEC 4, 2018
Scott Reisch discusses the wrongful death suit against CW. The family will probably never receive any money. They are doing this so CW cannot profit from the deaths. The Dept of Corrections will already take about 50% of what is on his books each month per the court-ordered restitution.

DEC 5, 2018
Final Rotting Place: Chris Watts Arrives At Wisconsin Prison To Serve Life Sentence
Convicted killer Chris Watts — now inmate number 674796 — has arrived at his new maximum security prison in Wisconsin to serve five life sentences, multiple sources confirm.

The source noted that Watts was flown to an airport in Madison, Wisconsin by authorities who transported him to the maximum-security prison.

“We can confirm inmate Christopher Lee Watts is in the custody of the Wisconsin Department of Corrections,” the Wisconsin Dept. of Corrections told Radar exclusively. “We cannot disclose where he is being housed, but we can confirm that he is in the care of the Wisconsin Department of Corrections.”

The unexpected move came just under ten days after Watts was transferred to the Denver Reception and Diagnostic Center for a physical and mental evaluation.

Chris Watts Said Baby Wife Shan'ann Was Carrying Wasn't His, Mistress Told Police: Report

[...]

Nichol Kessinger, the woman with whom Watts had an affair after they met at work, told investigators he said he had first learned of wife Shan’ann’s pregnancy the morning of Aug. 13, according to documents obtained by People.

Watts claimed he argued with Shan’ann, 34, who then said she was pregnant and “the kid was not his,” Kessinger told police. Prosecutors say that is the day Watts strangled Shan’ann and smothered their daughters, 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste, in his quest for a “fresh start” with Kessinger.

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pam1420