Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barry uses lackeys to do his bidding, if say he used one to circumvent restraining orders, how far will "I didn't know I couldn't" get him?

Just opinionated question

If Barry uses lackeys to do his bidding, if say he used one to circumvent restraining orders, how far will "I didn't know I couldn't" get him?

Just opinionated question
Restraining orders? Were the new home owners in the protection order? If so, then that makes sense that he asked someone else to pick up the package because he could not go to the house himself. I don't recall all the conditions of his bond. This might be nothing except someone who should have knocked first. A potentially expensive lesson.

Restraining orders? Were the new home owners in the protection order? If so, then that makes sense that he asked someone else to pick up the package because he could not go to the house himself. I don't recall all the conditions of his bond. This might be nothing except someone who should have knocked first. A potentially expensive lesson.
ummm I’m not getting it…pickup package —- no this is not what’s happening

I do not think it would be a violation of his bond unless it was stipulated. Barry is most likely free to move about Chaffee County.
IDK actual terms of BM's bond, but a standard term would be no criminal activity. No way he's not a co-conspirator in this crime.

It's a relatively minor offense, but the DA could move to raise his bond after getting a statement from her as to how she knew the package was there. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse, especially if you're out on bond for murder IMO.

I am really missing something here...regardless of whose name is on the package (though that may well be significant)...isn't there "Theft" going on here in addition to "Trespassing"? Being on the property is trespassing...taking an article off of the porch without permission is theft. What's the deal with no theft charge?

IDK actual terms of BM's bond, but a standard term would be no criminal activity. No way he's not a co-conspirator in this crime.

It's a relatively minor offense, but the DA could move to raise his bond after getting a statement from her as to how she knew the package was there. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse, especially if you're out on bond for murder IMO.
So the judge would raise his bond and leave open the possibility that another DV victim (however willing) might take a dart hit?
SMH

I agree. There must have been something important in that package.
But why was it delivered to Puma Path? Doesn't he know someone that would accept a package for him or has he burned all of those bridges now? Why not have it delivered to SDs house? If he didn't want that to look bad 'cause you know trespassing and stealing doesn't = bad :rolleyes:, have SD or the girls order and have it delivered to their address. This just makes absolutely no sense to me. Hopefully as I continue to read your thoughts some of the questions swimming around this noggin' will be answered by the brilliant minds here. Right now all I have it WTF

I don't think the DA would he'd win that because how would Barry know she wouldn't knock and ask permission to retrieve the package. She broke the law and whose to say Barry just didn't ask her to go get the package?

This really makes no sense at all. That house sold 6 months ago.
I can't figure out why Barry's girlfriend is stealing things from the porch, 6 months after the house sold.
Are we assuming someone actually forgot to change a shipping address to a house that sold six months ago?
That doesn't seem very realistic.

jmo
The timing all works. BM was released last Monday and he's been shopping -- but neglected to change his shipping address. The beauty here is that a simple knock at the door could have eliminated the problem. We know the attraction -- SD is as shady as her boyfriend! MOO :p

But why was it delivered to Puma Path? Doesn't he know someone that would accept a package for him or has he burned all of those bridges now? Why not have it delivered to SDs house? If he didn't want that to look bad 'cause you know trespassing and stealing doesn't = bad :rolleyes:, have SD or the girls order and have it delivered to their address. This just makes absolutely no sense to me. Hopefully as I continue to read your thoughts some of the questions swimming around this noggin' will be answered by the brilliant minds here. Right now all I have it WTF
As others here have pointed out, she probably wasn't there to get his "misdelivered package." He wanted something else from that property. So....what was it? Did she retrieve it?
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member