Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of you remember a Salida resident saying last year that there were "a lot of secrets in those mountains"?

I wonder how many Salida girls Barry romanced? How many locals know? Why aren't people speaking up? How intimidating is Barry and his friends? Morgan Gentile may be the only one that would speak up and she may be a star witness of some things that were on her phone. In no way am I accusing her of anything. I just wonder what she knows and did she move because she knew too much and was afraid of Barry?

I would like to know what was in the package delivered to Puma Path.

I am hoping LE and the FBI are not being intimidated. Or the judge. Oh my mind cannot go there tonight. I want to see justice for Suzanne. :(

I wonder how many of you remember a Salida resident saying last year that there were "a lot of secrets in those mountains"?

I wonder how many Salida girls Barry romanced? How many locals know? Why aren't people speaking up? How intimidating is Barry and his friends? MG may be the only one that would speak up and she may be a star witness of some things that were on her phone. In no way am I accusing her of anything. I just wonder what she knows and did she move because she knew too much and was afraid of Barry?

I would like to know what was in the package delivered to Puma Path.

I am hoping LE and the FBI are not being intimidated. Or the judge. Oh my mind cannot go there tonight. I want to see justice for Suzanne. :(

Maybe SD ordered a spy pen. :cool: I can only hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately SD's fiancé was on a radio show 97. 5 and a video was made of the show.
Hippie Radio 97.5, Salida, CO who were desperately searching for leads for Suzanne. Of course a radio show is no longer available but it certainly would have been an approved source. The video was made of the stations story and their personnel during that segment it's not an approved source I'm afraid, but it's out there to draw your own conclusions.
Is it allowed by TOS to give a hint of how I can find said video? Like, name of boyfriend, etc? I don't want to be in trouble but my inquiring mind wants to see it. :D Much appreciated.

Was it the guy on a bike who said he saw a vehicle?

Case Archive-
Photobucket

OK, folks, I found the approved video link from KDVR (by SillyBilly) with the cyclist, FB-- stating that he saw a suspicious vehicle on the bike trail and called in the tip.

SD is also cited as calling in a tip about a strange vehicle driving by the Morphew home. (SD and FD were believed to be connected at one time -- and both are cited as calling in tips about suspicious vehicles)!

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #17

Shoshona took a package off the porch that wasnt the new owners. These people are so rich that they have a $1.8M (rounded up) house that they dont even live in and they're worried about a package that isn't even theirs, arresting a harmless disabled woman, just seems petty.
She be doin' BMs dirty work. In my opinion of course. ;)

Well it's not a right, but you're allowed to go to someone's front door, if you were not soliciting and door to door sales wouldnt be a thing, I've had a verizon salesman at my door like 5 times in 3 months.
Put up a no solicitation sign at your front door. It holds up legally. No solicitation signs don't hold up at the entry to a subdivision but do if stated on your home. I've recently put one due to an abundance of solar salesman.

I'm probably over-thinking on this but every time I see that pic of BM with the pink T-shirt on, does he have something a little bulky on under that pink T-shirt? I don't even want to say what I think it may possibly be because I'm afraid you all will tell me to either put my glasses on and/or go get my eyes tested, or worse, log off for awhile...lol. Opinions welcome and appreciated. TIA

Regarding Carloss:

EBEL, Circuit Judge.

In this direct criminal appeal, Defendant–Appellant Ralph Carloss contends that two police officers violated the Fourth Amendment by knocking on his front door, seeking to speak with him. Ordinarily a police officer, like any citizen, has an implied license to approach a home, knock on the front door, and ask to speak with the occupants.

Shoshona had an implied license to approach the Puma Path home. And it's not stealing if she took a package that belonged to her. Approaching a home is not illegal regardless of the no trespassing signs.
It is trespassing if one purposely orders a package to be sent to the "wrong" address. Why didn't BM retrieve said package? I'm sure it was his unless SD makes a habit of placing orders to homes she doesn't live in. So she trespasses, retrieves a package that more than likely doesn't have her name on it. Sounds like a puppeteer is in charge of S. Why didn't S volunteer to have that package delivered to her home address? Then she would no have the issue she has at the present moment. Oh wait! It just struck me, BM has an ankle monitor! He couldn't retrieve his package. Makes sense now. moo

We don’t know anything about the package. Perhaps when she goes to Court on 10/13 we will hear. The homeowner did not press charges of theft so idk.
There was an article about SD saying she joined the Military to pay for Nursing school but don’t know if she pursued it or not.
In BARRY’S Arrest affidavit page 123/129. She told LE in December 2020 that she met him because she cleaned his neighbors house.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/11th_Judicial_District/Chaffee/cases of interest/21CR78/21cr78 Morphew Redacted Affidavit.pdf
Well now, on a good note LE can now connect her to that relationship she once so denied.....

I'm probably over-thinking on this but every time I see that pic of BM with the pink T-shirt on, does he have something a little bulky on under that pink T-shirt? I don't even want to say what I think it may possibly be because I'm afraid you all will tell me to either put my glasses on and/or go get my eyes tested, or worse, log off for awhile...lol. Opinions welcome and appreciated. TIA
Replying to my own post because I had my hubby look at the pic and he told me to do all 3 of the above things, lol, but I would still appreciate you fellow sleuthers input also. TIA

You're allowed to go on someones driveway United States v. Carloss, 818 F.3d 988 (10th Cir. 2016) The standard adopted is this: “under the totality of the circumstances, would an objectively reasonable person conclude that entry onto the Defendant’s driveway was categorically barred?”

The court concludes that under this test, a “no trespassing” sign ordinarily doesn’t have much Fourth Amendment significance.

You're allowed to go on someone's driveway, you're allowed to go to their front door to talk to them. I would contend going to their front door to pick up a package is no different than picking a basketball that went into their bushes by mistake.

I'd call that Stinking Thinking.

Deputies searching for ‘porch pirate’ after multiple packages taken in Riverview | WFLA

In reading about Gabby's case, I ran across a news article where CrimeStoppers is offering a $5000 reward for porch piracy. The thief actually parked his vehicle in their driveway. Then, walked across a portion of the driveway in order to reach the packages near the front door. We see him abscond with four packages that he tosses into his car.

"According to the Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay, an unknown male took several packages just after 3 p.m. on Sept. 21 from the front door area of a home located off of Highway 672.
Crimes Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the identification and arrest of the suspect involved in this case."

EBM

Kind of like Barry didn't have bad intentions by voting for Suzanne....since she was going to vote for Trump anyway...and, the other side cheated too. Right?

What if he used an account of Suzanne's for the order and the delivery was to her name? A remote possibility, but no one knows at this point and don't we love speculation gone wild? MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member