Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, folks, I found the approved video link from KDVR (by SillyBilly) with the cyclist, FB-- stating that he saw a suspicious vehicle on the bike trail and called in the tip.

SD is also cited as calling in a tip about a strange vehicle driving by the Morphew home. (SD and FD were believed to be connected at one time -- and both are cited as calling in tips about suspicious vehicles)!

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #17
He saw a vehicle, which shouldn't have been there on this Sunday. FedEx for example would be a vehicle, which shouldn't have been there .......

Also
... Is SD the same housekeeper BM and Suzanne saw at the dumpster while walking a few days before Suzannes disappearance?

She's not. Lauren interviewed a woman named B. Bulker, that claimed she was throwing away bags in their community dumpster, the Wednesday before Suzanne went missing, when Barry and she approached her to ask who she was. She was never interviewed on camera. She had been cleaning out some rental properties.

Screenshot from Lauren's FB page.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 14.20.09.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 14.20.09.png
    1 MB · Views: 21
BM and SD = Dumb and Dumber :rolleyes:

This really is just another example of BM's thoughts and actions that the rules of a normal society DO NOT apply to him.

Who in their right mind would think it was okay to return to the residence where Suzanne was likely murdered, ignore the NO Trespassing signs, proceed to the door and remove a package?

BM didn't have the balls to do it himself, of course he sent another enabling female to do his dirty work. He makes me physically sick to my stomach, he'll never last on bail.

MOO

ITA

How did SM put up with him for so many years? Such an ID 10 T.

IMHO

There is something under the lovely pink t-shirt, yes. I see it with my glasses on. Further up it looks like a tank top, further down it looks like something armored. Do you see it like that also?
Ballistik vest or something? Think of Frazee, when he got presented in court.

IMO: it looks like some kind of full torso corset or girdle? Also, is he wearing a face powder? He doesnt look well. Due to steroid detox?

I'm probably over-thinking on this but every time I see that pic of BM with the pink T-shirt on, does he have something a little bulky on under that pink T-shirt? I don't even want to say what I think it may possibly be because I'm afraid you all will tell me to either put my glasses on and/or go get my eyes tested, or worse, log off for awhile...lol. Opinions welcome and appreciated. TIA
From the still photo - it does appear he could be wearing a bulletproof vest beneath his shirt but in the videos of him approaching and climbing into his truck, it does not. I understand why you thought your eyes playing tricks!

Ahhh... what an entertaining couple of days reading! I can’t help but think about THIS scenario though. Say new homeowner advised CCSO of the incident but they DID NOT PROCEED with charges, preferring to watch and wait - thereby giving BM the impression that the cameras had not been re-installed, that the coast was clear for any and all shenanigans he had yet to play out at his old property.
In my dream scenario, in a couple of weeks from now I am picturing BM & SD under the cover of night approaching PP with shovels over their shoulders, only to be flooded with spotlights and a gang of LE (in my scenario dressed in Chipmunk outfits, touché)

SURPRISE.

Sigh. :)
JMO MOO IMHO
Well, interesting.
SD sent in to flush out the surveillance?

Didn't one Andy's dogs hesitste near some newly planted shrubs at PP.
... and I think, they are known to the history of their new home/new property. That's a reason to be more vigilant than with any other trespassing, IMO.
True, the arrest report says SD known to police because of previous contacts.

I do wonder what made BM become friendly with SD in the first place. She is certainly not one of his young sexy Salida girls and I would not have thought she was the type (too old,not rich enough) for him to consider as a serious partner.

I do wonder what made BM become friendly with SD in the first place. She is certainly not one of his young sexy Salida girls and I would not have thought she was the type (too old,not rich enough) for him to consider as a serious partner.
One has to think that BM has mighty slim pickens since May, 2020....and for the pickens that do exist...one has to question the caliber of individual.

For those catching up, here are some details from SD’s first Court appearance yesterday that may not be in the news articles:

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1443246423399620608?s=21
#ShoshonaDarke didn't appear in court or on Webex at 10 a.m. Judge Patrick Murphy is waiting until 10:30 a.m. to speak with her. He mentioned that maybe she had the wrong time and thought she had to pay bond at 10 a.m. instead of be in court at 10 a.m.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1443252872435617796?s=21
#ShoshonaDarke is in court right now. Judge Patrick Murphy is going over her rights. "Yes your honor," Shoshona Darke said. "What do you plan on doing for representation?" Murphy asked. "Having a public defender." Darke is now filling out paperwork & will talk to the Judge again.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1443270041471012875?s=21
Although #ShoshonaDarke asked for a public defender, she does not qualify for one. She claims she can't work b/c of a neck injury due to a car accident however she makes $1800 each month for veteran disability...

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1443270529012613121?s=21
#ShoshonaDarke is required to permanently stay away from #BarryMorphew's former home in Maysville including the surrounding property. She's not allowed to have any contact with the current homeowners. She'll be back in court in two weeks.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1443279600256274449?s=21
You can now read #ShoshonaDarke arrest affidavit here: bit.ly/3il85ya #BarryMorphew was staying at a nearby property when Darke went to pick up the package on foot without permission by the homeowners. She will have to find private legal counsel.

When I look at that one image of SD walking up the drive, I think Suzanne is under those large river rocks. He could have been digging a grave, for a week, and she never would have noticed, as it was just more "landscaping." With such a large field of rocks, there'd be no signs of disturbed dirt.

I've been looking at Ford Telematics. If they have data showing the truck backed up 95 ft, then they have everything the truck did and clearly none that data was incriminating, as Barry told them. I wonder if the package, as someone mentioned, was a ruse to check that things are still undisturbed.

BM and SD = Dumb and Dumber :rolleyes:

This really is just another example of BM's thoughts and actions that the rules of a normal society DO NOT apply to him.

Who in their right mind would think it was okay to return to the residence where Suzanne was likely murdered, ignore the NO Trespassing signs, proceed to the door and remove a package?

BM didn't have the balls to do it himself, of course he sent another enabling female to do his dirty work. He makes me physically sick to my stomach, he'll never last on bail.

MOO
Hmm not so sure of that...plenty of people, when they see the image of the FedX package on another person's doorstep, will go pick it up so not sure I agree with your assessment of "normal society" or what "normal society" is doing.. I would not have given it a second thought and I would have asked someone else to do it for me if I was Barry. He knows he probably shouldn't go over to his old house. Seems fairly logical to me and not absurd. So I disagree with your assessment that he didn't have the balls to do it himself....he did the right thing by not going over there. I'm sorry that you are so troubled by the situation as it is more about the homeowners and strangers on their property than anything else.

Pigs Flying?
I think any reasonable person would agree that if she was there to grab a package likely she knew it was arriving just my opinion that it was likely addressed to BM as she has never lived there. The probability of SD being at BM old house for any other reason is slim to negative one and pigs fly, just my opinion..I could be wrong but we’ll see
@Whitneyh Thx for your post. I agree it's reasonable to think it's likely Sho-D knew package was there (and knew it because BM told her & asked her to retrieve it) and agree that's the most likely explanation.
But I think it's not the only possible explanation. my2ct

Barry never matured past 20 and talks like he's in high school. He asked "Find a Cute Girl Near Salida" because he isn't familiar with the word woman, he mentally never grew up. I think he just means someone attractive and SD is not Suzanne but very attractive IMO.

As too this "disabled woman" not unusual, unfortunately a lot of people get disability for various reasons and can't work, but can jog, ski, garden, clean houses. etc. Actually VA is one of the easiest. I'm not saying she is cheating the system, only she knows. I have a close friend on 100% VA disability, she does pretty much everything/anything she wants. If she lifts her arm too high she does get shoulder pain, that is consistent and very real. On the other had she swims everyday. She did serve 20 years. VA found that enough for 100% disabled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Durango Diaries – The Durango Herald

May 23, 2019 podcast "War Veterans"

SD joined the Army National Guard in her senior year in high school with medic as her mode of service. She was activated for the Gulf War during her first year of college and spent her 21st birthday serving in Iraq...

Listen links to iTunes, Spotify, at the Durango Herald MSM link above.

ETA: 5 speakers -- SD tells her story for about 9 mins
War veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members