Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he told girls he’d go to jail and therefore he couldn’t report it.
Also Suzanne was a devout Christian whether he claims an accident or otherwise, she and her family deserve to place her at rest as she would have wanted. He stole that from them too and has apparently never lost a minutes sleep over any of it. Although I am not a religious person, I firmly believe that one’s eternal wishes should be followed and heeded regardless of circumstances. Godly man my ***. IMO

Maybe, he has a verrry tech savvy friend/buddy.
I always go to my kiddos for tech help simply because they know more and understand better. Will be interesting to see what other questions have been asked and answered regarding tech stuff that we are not yet privy to. IMO I would ask hubby too but frankly he is too busy IRL and always asks why. He knows good and well the why but understandably doesn’t need the nitty gritty details lol IMO
ETA duplicate post was deleted. Sorry again!

Y'all did good work overnight.

Voting. Point being, Suzanne DIDN'T get a vote (about what she wore, did, ate, never mind politically). She was probably NEVER free to vote contrary to him, if she so wanted (at least not without having to lie).

<RSABBMFF>

What was it?????

He gives me a headache.

JMO

Oh, he gives me an ache, alright . . . just a bit lower than my head! :D:D:p:p

Justice for Suzanne in 2022.

Last edited:
Okay gang, I've got a bit of a mind blower. Not a big one, but something that never made it out of the PH reporting. It goes super fast so you need to go frame by frame to see it. 1:00:37/38

This AG is not someone whose name I have seen before. This is supposedly around 4:02 pm on the 9th.

Q (Nielsen): This Apple authentication event was a number Barry had saved on his phone as AG, correct?
A (Grusing): That's what's in the CAST report.

Q (Nielsen): And you've reviewed the CAST report and spoke to Agent Hoyland, correct?
A (Grusing): Yes.

Q (Nielsen): There are communications between Barry and AG contained in the Cellebrite report, correct?
Was AG code for his secondary device, perhaps used in some fashion to log in to view SM messages?

Okay gang, I've got a bit of a mind blower. Not a big one, but something that never made it out of the PH reporting. It goes super fast so you need to go frame by frame to see it. 1:00:37/38

This AG is not someone whose name I have seen before. This is supposedly around 4:02 pm on the 9th.

Q (Nielsen): This Apple authentication event was a number Barry had saved on his phone as AG, correct?
A (Grusing): That's what's in the CAST report.

Q (Nielsen): And you've reviewed the CAST report and spoke to Agent Hoyland, correct?
A (Grusing): Yes.

Q (Nielsen): There are communications between Barry and AG contained in the Cellebrite report, correct?
Very interesting find.

There are two types of reports referred to during the above questioning. I am not familiar with either.

"CAST report" - The best explanation I found was:
"The FBI Cellular Analysis Survey Team (CAST) is promoting a new methodology that it claims greatly improves the precision of historical cell sector analysis."

This article gives a very detailed explanation of what information a CAST report can provide. Caveat, it is written in 2017, by a law firm that are defense attorneys.
FBI Cellular Analysis Survey Team | Defense Attorney, MD & DC | RaquinMercer LLC

"Cellebrite report"
- The best explanation I found was:
"Amplify Findings and Share Information Across Departments
Collaboration across departments is key to building a strong case. Lab teams need to share their findings easily and clearly to advance investigations – and investigators, prosecutors need to review and interpret insights in ways they can defend and act on."

Cellebrite Reader | Share Digital Intelligence Reports Across Departments

Can anyone with knowledge of these reports shed any more light on them with respect to "AG".
@MassGuy , I'm looking at you;)

JMO, MOO

Last edited:
Very interesting find.

There are two types of reports referred to during the above questioning. I am not familiar with either.

"The FBI Cellular Analysis Survey Team (CAST) is promoting a new methodology that it claims greatly improves the precision of historical cell sector analysis."

This article gives a very detailed explanation of what information a CAST report can provide.
FBI Cellular Analysis Survey Team | Defense Attorney, MD & DC | RaquinMercer LLC

"Cellebrite report"
Collaboration across departments is key to building a strong case. Lab teams need to share their findings easily and clearly to advance investigations – and investigators, prosecutors need to review and interpret insights in ways they can defend and act on."

Can anyone with knowledge of these reports shed any more light on them with respect to "AG".

JMO, MOO
We are ALL looking at you (j)!

Don't remember reading this article, it was updated October, do we know who the youngest daughter messaged to say she was worried about SM and BM having probably argued etc? Because in here it says she messaged that to the neighbour

Barry Morphew leaves jail as arrest affidavit is released, investigators point to abuse and threats

I haven't come across that name, yet. She references her boyfriend, MH2, so it's not to him. It's one of the few redactions that I haven't figured out.

Very interesting find.

This article gives a very detailed explanation of what information a CAST report can provide.

"Cellebrite report"

JMO, MOO

There's also a fight over the Cellebrite report the Defense is using because it has info the State's report doesn't. Prosecutor Lindsey was miffed. In his record at the end of day two:

The second record I would make is I objected – I requested a copy of the Cellebrite report that the defense ran and Ms. Nielsen said *advertiser censored* was all they have.
If you look at A, which wasn’t admitted, this is another extraction report from that same Cellebrite dump that they did. So she represented that *advertiser censored* is all I have. That’s it, that’s all I have. Officer of the Court said this is it. She then brings in A.
This is not in the People’s discovery. This is directly from the defense Cellebrite dump. I want a copy of their Cellebrite dump. People V Small, 631 P.2d 148 says if they bring in defense reports that we get copies of that. And this is exactly what’s going on here. I get a copy of this. That’s my record.

Which Neighbor? "Big Fight" Implied What?
Don't remember reading this article, it was updated October, do we know who the youngest daughter messaged to say she was worried about SM and BM having probably argued etc? Because in here it says she messaged that to the neighbour
Barry Morphew leaves jail as arrest affidavit is released, investigators point to abuse and threats
@Lyanna Thx for your post. Per link: ".... one of the daughters texted the neighbor who reported Suzanne missing...."*
Yes, ^ is Denver Gazette's phrasing, not verbatim from the AA.
Imo dau texted neighbor Jean R.

From same source, this caught my attn: she was scared mom & dad got in big fight and she "might have to be home a lot more and it will probably be the worst summer of my life."

If dau thought BM would kill/had killed SM, would dau have to be home more?
Why would big fight mean she had to be home a lot more?
To act as a friction buffer between them?
Or something else?
Anyone?
* "According to court documents, on May 10 at 3:50 p.m., one of the daughters texted the neighbor who reported Suzanne missing, "I'm just so sad. ... I texted mom for Mother's Day and she still hasn't answered and I'm scared her and dad probably got in a big fight. ... I might have to be home a lot more and it will probably be the worst summer of my life."
^
Barry Morphew leaves jail as arrest affidavit is released, investigators point to abuse and threats published Sept 20 & updated Oct 24
** "
JR - Jean Ritter (neighbor who first checked on SM not home)"

^ Case Players by initials and their relationship , Media Thread,
CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Last edited:
Which Neighbor? "Big Fight" Implied What?
@Lyanna Thx for your post. Per link: ".... one of the daughters texted the neighbor who reported Suzanne missing...."*
Yes, ^ is Denver Gazette's phrasing, not verbatim from the AA.
Imo dau texted neighbor Jean R.

From same source, this caught my attn: she was scared mom & dad got in big fight and she "might have to be home a lot more and it will probably be the worst summer of my life."

If dau thought BM would kill/had killed SM, would dau have to be home more?
Why would big fight mean she had to be home a lot more?
To act as a friction buffer between them?
Or something else?
Anyone?
* "According to court documents, on May 10 at 3:50 p.m., one of the daughters texted the neighbor who reported Suzanne missing, "I'm just so sad. ... I texted mom for Mother's Day and she still hasn't answered and I'm scared her and dad probably got in a big fight. ... I might have to be home a lot more and it will probably be the worst summer of my life."
^
Barry Morphew leaves jail as arrest affidavit is released, investigators point to abuse and threats published Sept 20 & updated Oct 24
** "
JR - Jean Ritter (neighbor who first checked on SM not home)"

^ Case Players by initials and their relationship , Media Thread,
CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*
I don't think MM is necessarily meaning that she will have to be home more BECAUSE her parents are fighting -- she could well be meaning that if parents are fighting often during a summer when she is home "more" for whatever reason -- maybe even just meaning she is home more over the summer than she is during the school year -- the fighting will make it unpleasant for her ie "the worst summer of my life".

(It is my experience that people very often use wording that technically implies cause-and-effect even if that's not what they are trying to communicate.)

Of course it's also possible that MM *did* mean the cause and effect, such as if she would stay home more (voluntarily or otherwise) in order to help protect her mom.

I don't think we can know what precisely was meant by MM's text until we learn more.

MOO

Even if we learn who this new (to us) person is, I don't understand the connection to a "second device" of Barry's.

Does that mean Barry used this other person's phone for his own communications? Or AG-R sold Barry a second phone? If Barry simply communicated with AG-R, then what is the second device referring to? I guess it will be revealed eventually, but I'm impatient :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo