Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Former IN Home?
@Love Never Fails If I'm following ^ post correctly, it suggests LE should dig up entire acreage at BM's former IN. home? To locate human remains?

Although curious about what BM may have buried there, besides furniture, I'm not aware of sufficient info to estab. probable cause for a search warrant to tear up 15 acres. LNF? Anyone? TiA.

Decomposing partial remains of deer/other game? Maybe. my2ct
As far as I know this forum is for opinions. BM told investigators he buried furniture on his Indiana property. Most people would give old furniture away, donate it or have someone haul it off. There are companies in Indiana that do that. BM is charged with murder. It’s not a stretch to believe he may have murdered another human being and buried that person in his yard. Do you know for sure he didn’t? An old girlfriend? A coworker who made him angry? We can all concentrate on the case at hand. And I pray Suzanne is found. He told his coworker he could get rid of a body or bury a body and it would never be found. Maybe there’s also one in Indiana. Is that really so hard to believe?

My dear husband passed away yesterday. He had been sick for the past few years and I was his caregiver. We had been married for 46 years. The grief is unbearable.

I’m terribly sorry to read this jakat. I wish I could give u a big hug & take your hurt & pain away. You are among friends here who care about u. I’m sure any of us would be happy to converse w u if u feel like reaching out & ‘talking’. I’m right here if u need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper