Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIB

A you sure about this? I think there is a strong presumption use of BMs phone was by BM. It would be up to the defence to establish a reasonable possibility someone else had been using it.

It just isn't possible for the prosecution to prove only BM ever used his phone
I think that IE was trying to show that Barry’s phone was a free-for-all. He deleted things because the girls might see them (not because they were incriminating), maybe one of the girls searched for *advertiser censored* on the phone. I think the defense would love to have all phone data removed from the case cause it certainly tells a story.
Personally, I don’t care that he searched for odd things or girls. I’m sure most of our search histories would be frightening. My opinion is that the texts, times, airplane mode, locations, and phone calls are important.

Your last paragraph really hit home. BM of course remembered JL and I would bet the farm he remembered his last name. Barry was jealous and controlling. Why would he ever forget someone she fooled around with while they were young and supposedly in love? He wouldn’t. During the course of her affair with JL, I am certain Barry figured it out.
If BM gets away with murder, my guess is he will find someone to get rid of JLNo too.
No, even Barry wouldn't be that stupid. Oh, hang on . . .

Some have wondered what new device Barry paired with his Iphone. Could it have been an Apple Air Tag? Could he have purchased such a device to track Suzanne and maybe perform some additional nefarious activities at the same time? IMO
I’m also very curious about that device .

Attachments

• C4AB9FF2-7266-4384-85FF-0FC5B7217265.jpeg
    C4AB9FF2-7266-4384-85FF-0FC5B7217265.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 35
Did the girls not know about Suzanne's affair until Barry was arrested? That had to have been a shock!

Barry told FBI agents that he had informed his daughters about the affair, then later that same day, told FBI agents that he had not told them about the affair.

You know, because he's a lying liar who lies.

68FBE0C8-C114-466D-B0A7-A0D5905943E6.jpeg

I wish the grill accurately portrayed one steak. o_O
Lol. I searched the affidavit and it's hilarious.

He says "steaks" multiple times. He then says "steak" to account for the lack of dishes.

He seems to forget this, and repeatedly uses "steaks" again.

At one point he claims to have washed his own dish, before eventually claiming that they shared a plate.

It's just a total mess.

Lol. I searched the affidavit and it's hilarious.

He says "steaks" multiple times. He then says "steak" to account for the lack of dishes.

He seems to forget this, and repeatedly uses "steaks" again.

At one point he claims to have washed his own dish, before eventually claiming that they shared a plate.

It's just a total mess.
June 3rd — Suzanne did the dishes after steak dinner.

July 8th — Only one plate found in the dishwasher ? Oh, I guess I hand washed my plate.

Puhleez!

Attachments

• 08AFC0A8-6A9F-4362-967C-096DD0D9C424.jpeg
    08AFC0A8-6A9F-4362-967C-096DD0D9C424.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 21
  • EBBC4394-9119-451D-84E8-96DFCDA228AE.jpeg
    EBBC4394-9119-451D-84E8-96DFCDA228AE.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 18
June 3rd — Suzanne did the dishes after steak dinner.

July 8th — Only one plate found in the dishwasher ? Oh, I guess I hand washed my plate.

Puhleez!
It's the small things, the little mistakes that do you in.

A plate. A fricken plate.

The lies about which are damning, and add yet another brick to the prosecution's wall.

It's going to be solid, which is more that can be said for Barry's Broomfield wall.

The lies about which are damning, and add yet another brick to the prosecution's wall.

It's going to be solid, which is more that can be said for Barry's Broomfield wall.
Exactly! Like when he initially insisted that he had NEVER viewed *advertiser censored* sites. Then in April 2021 when the FBI showed him screenshots from his phone, he said it must have been pop ups that came up WHILE he was viewing *advertiser censored*.
He couldn’t keep his lies straight., trying to fit his story to the ever increasing evidence.

Attachments

• 911AE74F-92BC-483D-A591-D38A2077196C.png
    911AE74F-92BC-483D-A591-D38A2077196C.png
    244 KB · Views: 33

The great bit of karma to it all is you just know Suzanne trained him over decades to put his dishes in the dishwasher, so even while missing and presumed dead, shes the one that busts Barry.

I think that IE was trying to show that Barry’s phone was a free-for-all. He deleted things because the girls might see them (not because they were incriminating), maybe one of the girls searched for *advertiser censored* on the phone. I think the defense would love to have all phone data removed from the case cause it certainly tells a story.
Personally, I don’t care that he searched for odd things or girls. I’m sure most of our search histories would be frightening. My opinion is that the texts, times, airplane mode, locations, and phone calls are important.
"Odd things"?
The girls have their own phones and computers.

"Odd things"?
The girls have their own phones and computers.
Although the name is redacted, it’s obvious that this interview is between LE and one of the daughters. Just my opinion I think it’s the younger one. On May 11 she says that she never looks at messages on her parents phones. I believe her. BM used them as scapegoats to explain why he deleted things from his phone. JMO

To me, it’s not so much WHAT he’s denying, but the fact that he is lying.

Attachments

• E089CE83-0F82-46C2-99A0-FA5A27F0D615.png
    E089CE83-0F82-46C2-99A0-FA5A27F0D615.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 21

I'm really interested in the idea of the murderer as a noobie show runner - writing his first ever multi-episode netflix series, while under investigation by the Feds ...

It's extremely difficult to write convincing scenes if you've never done it before. What time was it? Well that needs to be keep vague to fit with other evidence. What did you eat? Amazing how often this detail is missing. All the physical actions - who did what? Where were you standing/sitting? What did the victim do?

What did you talk about? The noob never writes any dialogue for the victim because he is so focussed on progressing the plot. But the people in the story don't know a murder will soon happen. Yet frequently the noob foreshadows the murder.

BM makes all these mistakes. SM says and does nothing though she has the late afternoon ahead of her ...

Wildlife Behavior?
Did anyone else come across story* of mountain lion w elk kill at a Glenwood Springs, CO. home,** earlier this month?
The 1 min+ home cam
video* shows elk dead at porch w mtn. lion, w blood smearing mouth & chest, hissing thru the window at resident.

Shows that mtn. lions hunt in residential areas and they may leave elk remains literally on a door step. At least this mtn. lion.

I recall waaay early on, someone saying elk antlers (and head?) were close to PP home shortly before or after SM's disappearance but do not recall specifics or the significance. Anyone? TiA

FYI, after ^ resident phoned Colorado Parks & Wildlife, agency employees removed the remains.

Colorado man wakes up to find mountain lion devouring HUGE elk it had killed on his front porch | Daily Mail Online
Salida to Glenwood Springs.
Driving distance & time: 147 mi. 3 hr. Via US-24 & I-70.
MOO hunger overrode fear.

Although the name is redacted, it’s obvious that this interview is between LE and one of the daughters. Just my opinion I think it’s the younger one. On May 11 she says that she never looks at messages on her parents phones. I believe her. BM used them as scapegoats to explain why he deleted things from his phone. JMO

To me, it’s not so much WHAT he’s denying, but the fact that he is lying.

Yeah, that's MM2, she had a lot to say.

MM1 only talked to LE on the 10th/11th in the initial interviews. After that she was lawyered up and didn't speak to police again. It's most likely that representation was acquired FOR her in order to protect Barry from some shady stuff he did in her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024