Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AshleyKKTV

Agent Cahill (remember him) he resigned from CBI in December because of an accidental discharge of his weapon at his home. An IA report was done and CBI told the defense during their investigation that Agent Cahill wasn't truthful during his testimony

Replying to
@AshleyKKTV
Agent Cahill (remember him) he resigned from CBI in December because of an accidental discharge of his weapon at his home. An IA report was done and CBI told the defense during their investigation that agent Cahill was not truthful during his testimony.
@KKTV11News
Wow, that's unfortunate for the State.

Let me understand.

The defense is suggesting there's 95% of working emails that are being withheld. I bet they have 100% of the actual REPORTS.

And they want all drafts of the AA?

Maybe I misunderstand but that looks like a lotta noise to me. All noise, no syllables.

JMO

Let me understand.

The defense is suggesting there's 95% of working emails that are being withheld. I bet they have 100% of the actual REPORTS.

Maybe I misunderstand but that looks like a lotta noise to me. All noise, no syllables.

JMO
yes, that's what I gathered as well. They wanted all copies and drafts of AA

Let me understand.

JMO
It's serious stuff. Prosecution is required to turn over almost everything in a criminal case. I don't think this will happen here but one of the available remedies by the judge is to dismiss the case. It's not noise. Not syllables. If in fact prosecution did hold back stuff...it's a very, very serious motion.

@LaurenScharfTV

The defense attorney is now talking about an internal affairs investigation involving CBI Agent Joseph Cahill. He resigned on Dec. 8. There was an accidental discharge of his weapon in his home. She's now explaining Cahill's part during the #BarryMorphew case and his credibility.

10:42 AM · Jan 24, 2022

Oh, that's rich. Imply that Cahill's credibility in investigating Barry is in question because of testimony he gave in his personal investigation (accidental discharge).

So there you have it. Barry's defense. One by one, discredit the investigators.

That's a monster conspiracy!

Good humor.

JMO

Barry is getting his money's worth. Or Suzanne's.

His lawyers are good.

They'll exploit absolutely every pore they can find.

It's their job.

JMO
Absolutely. Get evidence tainted or thrown out, discredit witnesses, gut the case piece my piece. Oh and lots of billable hours. I guess Barry considers it worth it if he lives to hunt and roam free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper