Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry wasn't staging the scene to make it appear that Suzanne took off, so it doesn't make sense for him to have taken the charger for that purpose.

I don't think he attempted to bind her with that either, as I don't think binding was necessary. If he did do that, he'd do it with something much more effective.

I think it's just one of those unanswered things that fits no scenario.
You don't think BM was smart enough to hack SM phone through her phone charger do you? I know it's a possibility. Just thinking.

I’m hoping to hear what Grusing wrote in his report about the body language analysis.
This stance reminds me C. Watts.
Might have to go read up on what behavior analysts said about him.
JMO
Are his hands in his pants as opposed to his pockets? Sure looks like it, especially in the second pic???

Last edited:
If this wasn't such a sad case, I would've actually laughed out loud watching that footage as he sure seemed to be having a difficult time getting that bike up to the road! He already had his hands all over it without gloves on so why not pick it up and carry it?! I mean, come on now! :rolleyes:

(I think he did finally figure out the front wheel wasn't turning because for a short distance, he did push the bike on just the rear wheel alone). o_O
Hard to fathom and understand what LE goes through to acquire and manage evidence. Bless them always.

I think after her flirty bikini picture with JL she was in the bathroom getting dolled up for nudity and phone sex. Or trying to get the perfect nude selfie in the mirror.

Barry was monitoring her phone or bugged the house or whatever so he was racing home livid to stop her. He called eleven times on the way home and bashed into the locked bedroom.

That may be what happened and Barry’s rage trigger. Then think about this: JL was there! Virtually! Maybe not live on the phone but he was texting her a half hour before and while Barry was bashing in. JL knew HE KNEW she went silent between the bikini picture and the planned nudity/phone sex!! He saw she was missing in the news! HE KNEW Barry caught her and murdered her and he hid and pretended like everything’s fine like the biggest on the planet.

I would like him to be charged with a crime of hiding knowledge of a murder. Is that possible?

"I think what happened that day happened in the bathroom"

Interesting theory.

Maybe she was in the tub, shower, whatever and Barry ran through the house, got to master bedroom with closed door.
He impatiently pounds on door, she's busy and he kicks door open...

Ready for the trial.

Have gone through so many scenarios since the release of AA and hearings.

Defense is tenacious and earning every $$$

No clue as to prosecutions ability to tell this story

Rereading AA and Barry's answers are all over the place.

My thinking has even become circular...

Hope Suzanne is found soon

I think after her flirty bikini picture with JL she was in the bathroom getting dolled up for nudity and phone sex. Or trying to get the perfect nude selfie in the mirror.

Barry was monitoring her phone or bugged the house or whatever so he was racing home livid to stop her. He called eleven times on the way home and bashed into the locked bedroom.

That may be what happened and Barry’s rage trigger. Then think about this: JL was there! Virtually! Maybe not live on the phone but he was texting her a half hour before and while Barry was bashing in. JL knew HE KNEW she went silent between the bikini picture and the planned nudity/phone sex!! He saw she was missing in the news! HE KNEW Barry caught her and murdered her and he hid and pretended like everything’s fine like the biggest ******* on the planet.

I would like him to be charged with a crime of hiding knowledge of a murder. Is that possible?

Could very well be how this went down.
Imagine what went through her mind.

That may be what happened and Barry’s rage trigger. Then think about this: JL was there! Virtually! Maybe not live on the phone but he was texting her a half hour before and while Barry was bashing in. JL knew HE KNEW she went silent between the bikini picture and the planned nudity/phone sex!! He saw she was missing in the news! HE KNEW Barry caught her and murdered her and he hid and pretended like everything’s fine like the biggest ******* on the planet.

I've always had the feeling that Barry caught her in the act of taking selfies of herself in her bikini (or w/o it on) and when he saw her doing that, he knew damn well those photos were not getting sent to him, which would have threw him into a (murderous) rage. Didn't he park the truck away from the house so that he could sneak up on her? If that's true though, had he already pre-planned on murdering her that specific afternoon/night, and seeing Suzanne having fun taking seductive selfies was just an added "straw" that broke the mountain lion's back?

BBM
I can not for the life of me find this in the AA. I know I read it. I know its there. Please direct me to the page number...
This is directed to anyone for helping me find this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members