Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he moved it at 16:44 before he showered. He had to drop the trailer to be able to close the garage door. Chemo may speed up the development of cadaverine. It's all super scientific and relates to an enzyme or amino acids in the chemo (Sidenote, some really interesting things are going on with cadaverine and cancer.). He would have touched the trailer to get the Bobcat off of it.

Speaking of the trailer, a week or so ago there was discussion of how he got the Bobcat off the trailer. The answer was in the DSi surveillance pics. The trailer itself drops.
View attachment 333382
The People’s Exhibits – Find Suzanne Morphew

OMG the chemo/cadaverine may be the psychological basis for BM's weird "her chemo reacted with the chemicals" thing! Woah.

OMG the chemo/cadaverine may be the psychological basis for BM's weird "her chemo reacted with the chemicals" thing! Woah.

That totally made up incident happened in 2015, I believe. She didn't even have cancer when that supposed incident happened. But he did tell Grusing that he had a pretty good idea of how to make chlorine gas out of basic household chemicals with that story, though.

I could be wrong, but I THINK the cameras were on adjacent businesses. So may not have realized it. He's also got a very limited time period to do all this stuff while at the same time maintaining his alibi. He can't legally work at the site on Sunday and he knows that, so he's banking on the hotel cameras to establish his whereabouts. He can't go too far away from there. He also knows the call will come any minute and he's got to do his little song and dance with the shovels in the lobby.
There was no camera surveillance obtained for the Mens Wearhouse stop.
Reporter LS said in one her recaps that she used to live close by and knows the area well. She said most of the stores surrounding MW are all closed up. Except for a workout place and toy store. Perhaps those places don’t have cameras or were closed due to the pandemic?
Might be why he chose that location ( in my opinion).

Also, I don’t believe there is footage of the RTD bus stop.

I’m not sure of that. But even so, her deletions would show up in the cloud wouldn’t they?
I don't think he dismembered her. It creates more evidence and greater time investment. Not to mention the psychological makeup required.

He has often mentioned water.
What if after tranquilizing Suzanne he placed her either face-down or submerged in a body of water to drown. This is a hands-off approach to killing her.

Then he transports her body to disposal area. Discards or buries.

Her cause of death would be drowning...and technically he did not kill her!

At least in his mind.

JMO
Like the old witch tests: If she floats, she's a witch. If she sinks and drowns, she wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner