Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o Prejudice* #101

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood. But if a relative of the offender was identified who lives in the Salida area and worked on the RR or had physical contact with one of the Morphews, it would be pretty clear that person was the probable source of the partial profile, rather than it being from someone who kidnapped Suzanne. MOO
Physical contact with one of the Morphew's, OR with the Range Rover. For example, if a service person changed the in-cabin air filter (mine is located in the glove compartment), that person's DNA (and possibly prints) would likely be in several spots (glove compartment, passenger seat, passenger side door, and possibly upper dashboard).

I don't think those that believe Barry killed Suzanne believe Good is making it up, but those that support Barry use it as one more thing being done to incriminate Barry.

Do you recall who the witness was that didn't appear? That alone makes me wonder why that person didn't appear. :( We know Barry had SD go retrieve a package he ordered from his old house, so it's not a stretch to think SD was trying to intimidate Good for him.

Sorry, I don't recall the actual hearing date but when I have time, I'll go back and search my posts. I do recall Good's landlord testified he threatened SD with trespassing charges and put her on notice to stop using his property after she was no longer a resident. I'm sure allegations of SD randomly parking BM's truck in the resident's lot were for nothing short of intimidating Good.

@FromGermany1 Thx for your post. Sadly, looks like I would have to subscribe to watch the vid.
So that's a pass for me. The only Ms. Good's stmts/quote in the article that I can read =

"A woman who met Suzanne Morphew at a domestic violence support group also recalled a troubling encounter she had with the couple.
"I met Suzanne in downtown Salida," Pamela Good told Grace. "There were some events happening. We were talking about what we do and about our kids. Right then, Barry rushed up to my left side…and right then, I saw her eyes change from our communication to fear. I was about to give her my card…because I felt like she needed me. I wanted her to be able to reach out to me."

"Good's suspicions about Barry were confirmed when she met Suzanne at a local support group for victims of domestic violence, she said."

Does the vid have any further stmt/quotes from Ms Good? Or is the quotes all that the vid had? Anyone?

Woman recalls meeting missing mom Suzanne Morphew at domestic violence support group: I saw 'fear' in her eyes

Last edited:
It's sad to me that some would say Good is making things up or just trying to target SD. I think a RO is hard to get and it doesn't mean that SD wasn't stalking or trying to intimidate Good. I'd say someone hanging out in from of my store starting at me or just seeing them daily popping up, even in public places would make me uneasy. I also think if SD is dating Barry and Good has some info for LE, then it's even more reason to believe that maybe SD was hanging out to intimidate Good or make her feel uncomfortable. Words don't even have to be said to make someone feel uncomfortable and knowing what we do about SD and Barry and what we know Good told LE (and who knows what else she might actually know, that Barry knows she knows and doesn't want said). I think Barry would stoop to any level to make people feel uncomfortable so they don't speak up. He did it to MG, no doubt he is doing it to his girls and now that Suzanne is gone and his charges were dismissed, I'm sure many people are now afraid of him and maybe even SD.
I would liiiike to know, if BM did these things already in Indiana, namely to intimidate people, even maybe with the help of others, who were emotionally dependent on him or financially or otherwise. Because he had his special tactics for years perhaps, there is almost no one, who dares to support the prosecution in Colorado, even if the person could do it. IMO

@FromGermany1 Thx for your post. Sadly, looks like I would have to subscribe to watch the vid.
So that's a pass for me. The only Ms. Good's stmts/quote in the article that I can read =

"A woman who met Suzanne Morphew at a domestic violence support group also recalled a troubling encounter she had with the couple.
"I met Suzanne in downtown Salida," Pamela Good told Grace. "There were some events happening. We were talking about what we do and about our kids. Right then, Barry rushed up to my left side…and right then, I saw her eyes change from our communication to fear. I was about to give her my card…because I felt like she needed me. I wanted her to be able to reach out to me."

"Good's suspicions about Barry were confirmed when she met Suzanne at a local support group for victims of domestic violence, she said."

Does the vid have any further stmt/quotes from Ms Good? Or is the quotes all that the vid had? Anyone?

Woman recalls meeting missing mom Suzanne Morphew at domestic violence support group: I saw 'fear' in her eyes
Can't watch either. :(

Is this title already taken?
“I love you to death”

:(
"My cross-state hunting years"
Listen!! A notorius landscaper tells you!
-.-

"Barried angels"
The Colorado phenomenon
-.-
"The Fake Bike Accident"

An innocent man tells it all
-.-
"Harem guardian"

How I kept my family in check
-.-
"Puma Path and mountainlions"
Two years of fear

:p:D

I couldn't make myself watch BARE's defense spin. Nope.

BARE is a free man today, but that can and will change sooner rather than later. He is guilty of murdering his 'sweet angel' Suzanne and the State of CO will hold him accountable I have no doubt at all.

I would like to see the invoice to Barry.

Prelim Trial-$250,000
Pre Trial motions $250,000
Dismissal $100,000

Options

Parking lot kiss after dismissal $20,000
Prelim back rubs $10,000
GMA appearances and book tour- $50,000
LOL!

Seriously, I doubt she's billing him for the PR activities, which might put a little pressure on potential defendants, but which are mostly free advertising for Iris Eytan, who is trolling for more rich defendants.

More interesting is the possibility that she'll file ethics charges. All I can say is, she should be sure she's living up to her own standard.

Ethics charges???
... Iris Eytan,...possibility that she'll file ethics charges. All I can say is, she should be sure she's living up to her own standard.
@CGray123 sbm for focus
Presumably ^ refers to filing re DA Stanley?
Any actions in particular you have in mind re ethics charges?
@CGray123 ? Anyone?

And, yes, re living up to standards.

I would liiiike to know, if BM did these things already in Indiana, namely to intimidate people, even maybe with the help of others, who were emotionally dependent on him or financially or otherwise. Because he had his special tactics for years perhaps, there is almost no one, who dares to support the prosecution in Colorado, even if the person could do it. IMO

I think there is a trail of victims in Colorado as well. I know a few spoke out early on. I am not sure if in main stream media or where exactly I could reference them. I'll go look, but one was a worker on a job site, not an employee of his, but I believe a contractor or owner of another company that was doing work on a site that Barry was also doing work on. Not sure why the altercation happened, but there were charges brought. I believe they were dismissed or something was settled, but Barry assaulted this man, he later was running for some type of public office because he was speaking out very early on about Barry's anger/rage. I am sure there is a media article somewhere because that would have been how I saw it. I'll see if I can dig it up. :) There were several people in Indiana if I recall that said he wasn't all that he claimed and not that they felt he killed her, but that the image of the Godly family man was not exactly 100% accurate. I also recall an odd business deal where he sold a business to someone and possibly misrepresented it as being very successful, but it was not. I don't know if he intimidated anyone in these cases, but there were people in Indiana that didn't sing his praises that is for sure.

I think there is a trail of victims in Colorado as well. I know a few spoke out early on. I am not sure if in main stream media or where exactly I could reference them. I'll go look, but one was a worker on a job site, not an employee of his, but I believe a contractor or owner of another company that was doing work on a site that Barry was also doing work on. Not sure why the altercation happened, but there were charges brought. I believe they were dismissed or something was settled, but Barry assaulted this man, he later was running for some type of public office because he was speaking out very early on about Barry's anger/rage. I am sure there is a media article somewhere because that would have been how I saw it. I'll see if I can dig it up. :) There were several people in Indiana if I recall that said he wasn't all that he claimed and not that they felt he killed her, but that the image of the Godly family man was not exactly 100% accurate. I also recall an odd business deal where he sold a business to someone and possibly misrepresented it as being very successful, but it was not. I don't know if he intimidated anyone in these cases, but there were people in Indiana that didn't sing his praises that is for sure.
The assault happened in Indiana.

Ethics charges???
@CGray123 sbm for focus
Presumably ^ refers to filing re DA Stanley?
Any actions in particular you have in mind re ethics charges?
@CGray123 ? Anyone?

And, yes, re living up to standards.
Quote of IE from the Westword propaganda piece:

"I intend to file a request for investigation with the Colorado Supreme Court and the Attorney Regulation Counsel to look at the misconduct of Ms. Stanley and some of the deputies that were involved in what I feel has been the false and malicious prosecution of Mr. Morphew."

Reading the AA, I don't think this is going anywhere. I doubt it will ever be filed. It's just PR like the notice of claim.

Quote of IE from the Westword propaganda piece:

"I intend to file a request for investigation with the Colorado Supreme Court and the Attorney Regulation Counsel to look at the misconduct of Ms. Stanley and some of the deputies that were involved in what I feel has been the false and malicious prosecution of Mr. Morphew."

Reading the AA, I don't think this is going anywhere. I doubt it will ever be filed. It's just PR like the notice of claim.
Oh, Iris.

What a tangled web we weave and all that. I bet she dressed as a spider last Halloween.

JMO

Thank you for bringing that article over. I found this particularly sad:

"One guest told Grace that it appears much of the contention involved the family's finances. At one point, Barry Morphew reportedly threatened to not pay for treatments for his wife, a two-time cancer survivor."

What a prince, that guy.

And don't get me started on IE and her "Poor wronged victim Barry" media tour. Vomit. It's beyond the pale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo